PDA

View Full Version : whats T.R.S.???

eat_sleep_pool
05-29-2007, 08:49 PM
hello, i havnt posted in a long time, ok i dont know who will know this, but i thougth i would ask here since thats the only place i can think of. In my leauge we are ranked with this thing called trs i think its tier ranking system. i play in windsor canada, in town and country amusments. can someone explain what it is, why they have that ranking system and how do you figure it out???

Scott Lee
05-30-2007, 08:19 AM
If you really want to know, why don't you simply CALL your league operator and ask them?

Scott Lee

djpstacked
05-30-2007, 08:24 AM
I also play in Town and Country Amusements in Windsor. T.R.S. stands for tournament ranking system. They use this system for tournaments involving teams mostly. Example Silver division have a combined T.R.S. of no higer than 300. The lower your number the better caliber player you are! I would not be too concerned about it. Half of the players are not even ranked properly. What division were you in this season? Talk to you later, David Plante.

eat_sleep_pool
05-30-2007, 11:45 AM
hey david thanks, can i ask why you say most ppl are not ranked correclty? myself im a 80, im not concerned about it i would jsut to to figure out how they come up with that number, lol since in just a rookie and this is my first year playing i was in greg, i had a blast ranked 6th in my division i think, to me for it being my first year i was pretty proud. and we took 3rd place:( thanks again

bsmutz
05-30-2007, 02:43 PM
I thought that since CRS stands for Can't Remember S***, that TRS would stand for Tryin' to Remember S***.

djpstacked
06-01-2007, 06:38 AM
Some people in my division would have a 9 average who played the whole season and someone else would have a 7 average and they both would have the same T.R.S. Thats why I would not be concerned about it. Finished 4th regular season and won the playoffs (Aqua Division)! woot woot!