PDA

View Full Version : Ewa Laurance to be on TV Friday

SPetty
05-30-2007, 02:36 PM
Ewa Laurance to appear on National Bingo Night (http://www.insidepoolmag.com/billiards-industry-news/ewa-lauranace-to-appear-on-national-bingo-night/content/view/4996/4/)

World Billiard Champion Ewa Mataya Laurance, "The Striking Viking," appears on ABC this Friday night June 1, 2007 at 9:00 PM EST, on ABC's popular new game show, "National Bingo Night."

As one of the winningest players on Tour, Ewa is a member of the BCA Hall of Fame and has won every major event the sport has to offer, including European, US and World titles.

Ewa is one of the most entertaining people in the sport and has had numerous appearances on other national shows, including "Late night with David Letterman," "LIVE with Regis and Kelly," "The Best Damned Sports Show, Period," "Current Affair," "The Montel Williams show," "CBS Morning Show," and "The Today Show." Ewa also provides color commentary for ESPN's billiard programming, and has co-hosted GSN's "Ballbreakers."

Ewa will be performing some of her trick shots while trying to help contestants win cash and prices.

http://www.insidepoolmag.com/images/stories/billiards-news/Ewa-Mataya-Laurance-72.jpg

jjinfla
05-31-2007, 06:24 PM
I wonder why they call her "The Striking Viking"?

Where did you get that picture? Did you take it? Or is it one of her publicity pictures? How current is it? She sure does look great in it.

Jake

DickLeonard
06-01-2007, 06:37 AM
JJinfla I always thought it was the way she hit the cueball. How wrong can one be.####

SPetty
06-01-2007, 10:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jjinfla:</font><hr> Where did you get that picture? Did you take it? Or is it one of her publicity pictures? How current is it? She sure does look great in it.<hr /></blockquote>Ewa often photographs very well, even in candid shots. The picture came from the page that I linked to.

jjinfla
06-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Thanks Susan,

I missed the link. I must have been distracted looking at the picture.

I first saw her play in person at Capones in Jan 02 and again in Orlando. She sure is one beautiful woman.

Jake