PDA

View Full Version : Homeland Security

wolfdancer
05-31-2007, 11:36 AM
While the concerns seem to be about our southern borders, I checked up on the Canadian Border....and will be sending GWB my full report asap.
First thing I noticed was the lines were twice as long southbound, as heading north. Haven't worked out the algorithm yet, but seems that more Canadians are fleeing their country then Americans trying to get away from GWB.
Problem is though, they don't possess any useful skills, like the Mexicans entering the country.. When was the last time you read about a Canadian Gardener, or Maid?
Well, at a $1.21 a liter for gas, I can't blame them for bailing out. Another reason may be...I think the Chinese have secretly invaded, and taken over Vancouver,B.C.
I felt like I was in a minority group, while I was up there.
I was also "flagged" while crossing into Canada....that means going through a secondary checkpoint, where all sins of the past are revealed. This could add up to an additional 2 hour delay on entering the states.
I lied when asked if I had ever been to Canada before....otherwise i would have had to admit that as a teenager, we smuggled fireworks back to the states concealed in our swimsuits(not sure if the statute of limitations has expired for that crime).
Well, Vancouver is a scenic city....but WTF do they do for excitement up there? There's more going on in this small town...we have the tulip festival, and, and.....did I mention it's an annual event?

Gayle in MD
05-31-2007, 11:52 AM
LMAO! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well I just can't wait to see all those illegals knocking each other over to pay that five thousand dollar fine, so they can become Americans! Ha ha ha...

And then, you know, they're all going to be on probation, so we're safe from all the Mexican gangs! Of course, we're not going to know who is on probation, but what the hey, I'm sure they'll be on their own honor system! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

And, you know, our government, who can't keep up with who the hell gets in here, in the first place, is assuring us that any of the Illegal Aliens, who don't get their identity cards, and/or pay their fines, or break our laws, will be deported! BWA HA HA HA....

Tony Snowjob is the best comedy show in Cable! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Today's press conference was hilarious!

Gayle in Md.

bsmutz
05-31-2007, 01:11 PM
You went to Canada and didn't bring us back any prescription drugs for cheap? I can't believe it. I would have had you pick up a case of Prozac for the old lady. Plus I could have pointed you in the direction of the two places where excitement occurs on a semi-regular basis...

Drop1
05-31-2007, 01:15 PM
You have it all wrong,those Canadians are on their way to Mexico. I think they plan to become domestics for the Lear Jet Co,opening its first factory to produce plane parts in Mexico,of course this migration will not lead to citizenship. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

wolfdancer
05-31-2007, 01:27 PM
LOL, I forgot about the cheap drugs.
Last time though, that I attempted to cross the border into Canada...to Ontario Province, we were turned back....too many suspicious seeds on the car floor...and that was way before 9/11.
My former classmate and friend at that time, was into pharmaceutical sales....and was his own best customer as I remember.

Chopstick
06-01-2007, 07:26 AM
No they ain't. They're on their way to Flarda. They're all over the place down here. They're easy to spot. Take a look around. See the really really white people. That's them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

wolfdancer
06-01-2007, 11:17 AM
The proposed super highway, interstate 69, will run from Canada to Mexico. Many oppose it, but I believe it is a great idea.....as long as there are no off ramps....