PDA

View Full Version : OMG, Of All People, FBI Freeh, supports Rudy ha ha

Gayle in MD
05-31-2007, 03:43 PM
Now this is really good. Here's the guy who prevented, (working in concert with the idiot Republicans during the Clinton Administration) many efforts that Clinton tried to implement in order to have better intelligence on alQaeda, and punishment for countries who support al Qaeda, banking methods for blocking al Qaeda's money, all blocked by Freeh, and the Republicans. Freeh, he's the one who nabbed and ruined the life of the guy wrongly accused of the bombing at the Atlanta olympics, and pushed out the one FBI Agent who was dead on about the coming WTC bombing, painting him as a nut, because he was so focused on alQaeda's coming attack at the WTC. So, whom does Freeh support for President???? Giuliani! BWA ha ha ha, who else, the other guy who totally messed up, and is partly to blame for much of went wrong on 9/11!

Freeh, was appointed by Clinton, but he was a mole for the Republicans. He helped them block lots of things that Clinton tried to implement to protect us from a terrorist attack here.

And, for the righties here, No, I'm not going to list them all. Read Richard Clarke's book. It's all in there. But then, I have already posted many of the statements made by those brilliant Republicans, who accused everything Clinton did to stop terrorism as wagging the dog, including when he was bombing the weapons factories in Iraq, and protecting the Kurds the Bush Sr. abandoned to Saddam's Army after dropping leaflets to get them to rise up against Saddam, they all got slaughtered, until Clinton got in there and started protecting them. Freeh, blocked efforts Clinton made to interfere with alQaeda's flow of money, oh, I could go on and on. Republicans did more to bring 9/11 about than any other single thing, by crippling Clinton at a most urgent time in history, for partisan purposes, and so they could get their rocks off being voyuers of his sex life.

Freeh, should have been fired long long ago. The fact that he is supporting Giuliani, is a kiss of death to those people who have read the many accounts of how, and why 9/11 happened. Of course, none of them read, so they won't know what their voting for. They want another Reagan, (Why, I don't know) so using their logic, I guess that means Fred Thompson, LMAO! They like the way he pretends to be President, I guess. Come to think of it, they liked the way Bush pretended to be a President, too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md., can't believe it, Freeh, supporting Giuliani, too funny! The two most incompetent people leading up to 9/11, outside of the White House Loop, that is.

pooltchr
05-31-2007, 05:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>
Freeh, was appointed by Clinton, but he was a mole for the Republicans. He helped them block lots of things that Clinton tried to implement to protect us from a terrorist attack here.
<font color="red"> It's hard to believe that someone as smart and great as Bill Clinton could fall victim to such underhanded tactics by a bunch of illiterate, moronic Republicans!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif </font color>

everything Clinton did to stop terrorism
<font color="red"> How many chances did he have to get BL and chose not to pull the trigger??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif </font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

Have you ever met a Republican you didn't automatically hate?

Steve

eg8r
06-01-2007, 09:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Freeh, was appointed by Clinton, but he was a mole for the Republicans. <hr /></blockquote> LOL, you are really becoming a nutcase. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif LOL, it certainly could not be Clinton's fault for appointing this man, NO SIREEEEE. It was those evil Reps who planted a mole. No wonder you still believe that secretary was covert.

eg8r

eg8r
06-01-2007, 10:01 AM
Clinton never did anything to stop terrorism. To say Clinton did anything to stop terrorism is like saying Uncle Ted did everything he could to save Mary Jo. Clinton could not even let his golf game be interrupted with the chance to kill OBL.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-01-2007, 10:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Poolteacher Writes...
argumentative, and not really adding anything to the discussion. Only posted to evoke a return that can elevate to a full blown arguement, and not really adding anything to the discussion <hr /></blockquote> /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

pooltchr
06-01-2007, 04:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Poolteacher Writes...
argumentative, and not really adding anything to the discussion. Only posted to evoke a return that can elevate to a full blown arguement, and not really adding anything to the discussion <hr /></blockquote> /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

In other words...you don't have an answer to my post??????????????

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-02-2007, 07:07 AM
No, it doesn't mean that. It means that I am not going to continue to respond to posters who misrepresent who I am, and what I write. I also will probably not respond to some posts, that are so far from reality, providing a response, isn't worth the effort.

Gayle in Md.

pooltchr
06-02-2007, 07:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> No, it doesn't mean that. It means that I am not going to continue to respond to posters who misrepresent who I am, and what I write. I also will probably not respond to some posts, that are so far from reality, providing a response, isn't worth the effort.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

In other words...you don't have an answer to my post!!!
Steve

Gayle in MD
06-02-2007, 07:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Poolteacher Writes...
argumentative, and not really adding anything to the discussion. Only posted to evoke a return that can elevate to a full blown arguement, and not really adding anything to the discussion <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
06-04-2007, 08:12 AM
When he did pull the trigger to get bin Laden, the Republicans accused him of wagging the dog. The Republican Representatives, Giuliani, and the Bush Administeration, were the roadblocks to being prepared for, or stopping the 9/11 plot.

Triple Cross by Peter Lance, tells the whole story, going all the way back to the cover-up for giuliani's failures, and also his unappropriate actions as a SDNY US attorney, gave Del Vecchio a pass, way back in 1976, the case involving the sale of 60,000.00 worth of guns. The AUSA who wanted to bring charges against DelVecchio for the sale, Daniel M. Clements, the former assistant U.S. attorney, said, "Rudy expressed no other reason not to prosecute the guy except the guy was a cop."

The Sleeper cells, under Giuliani's nose for years in New York, and hiw own connections to the worng kind of people, along with Freeh, and his natural tendency toward deciet, are among many reason why 9/11 occured. Flight 800, and also the alQaeda Operative, who penetrated our Intelligence community, among many other failures, of both Freeh, and Giuliani, leading up to the 9/11 horror.

Mr. Lance's previous books, 1000 Years for Revenge, and also Cover Up, tell the story of the years leading to the 9/11 attack, exposing many of the lies told to Americans which were cover-ups for the lead up to the 9/11 attack.

Ali Mohamed, a foormer Egyptian army captain, succeeded in infiltrating the CIA in Europe, the Green Barets at Fort Bragg, and the FBI in California-even as he helped to orchestrate the al Qaeda campaign of terror that culminated in 9/11.

"This is the most dangerous man I have ever met. We cannot let this man out on the street."

Assistant U. S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald, <font color="red"> </font color> 1997.

Giuliani, was the Mayor of the City where the alQaeda cell operated for years, knew about the cell, and failed to do anything about it. Now, <font color="red">He's </font color> supposed to be tough on Terror? Give me a break!