PDA

View Full Version : Patrick

bluewolf
07-24-2002, 01:46 PM
What planet and galaxy are you from?

nmshooter
07-24-2002, 02:05 PM
oh no, did you have to go and ask that? He is not from another planet, he is from a higher dimension.

07-24-2002, 02:06 PM
I have to say that I find it absolutely hilarious that people get so worked up over Patrick. He's just screwing with you. He and his friends are probably laughing their butts off watching the responses to their obviously ridiculous posts..

I think Patrick is a comedic genius

Cueless Joey
07-24-2002, 02:11 PM
Patrick is from planet Necktune.

nmshooter
07-24-2002, 02:12 PM
Believe me, I know all to well about Patrick. Ive had to deal with him on a regular basis for the past 2 years and I am familiar with his routines going back 5 years.

Cueless Joey
07-24-2002, 02:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: nmshooter:</font><hr> Believe me, I know all to well about Patrick. Ive had to deal with him on a regular basis for the past 2 years and I am familiar with his routines going back 5 years. <hr></blockquote>...
I believe Patrick made it the Monk's ONLY blacklisted poster list.

bluewolf
07-24-2002, 02:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: nmshooter:</font><hr> oh no, did you have to go and ask that? He is not from another planet, he is from a higher dimension. <hr></blockquote>

Well I have been told I am from another planet too but I wont tell which one. The one who told me claimed to have aliens living inside her body. i will say that much. &lt;G&gt;

nmshooter
07-24-2002, 02:22 PM
He's been banned by all of them at one time or another. Most of them allow him back after a while. He is more entertaining now than he used to be and most people just accept him now for a few good laughs.

SPetty
07-24-2002, 02:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Cueless Joey:</font><hr> Patrick is from planet Necktune.
<hr></blockquote>HAHAHAHA

Eric.
07-24-2002, 03:59 PM
I wasn't sure if Patrick's transmissions were beaming through clearly

Eric

07-24-2002, 07:20 PM
Hey, where is Patrick anyway? Haven't seen anything from the nebulas lately....

Cueless Joey
07-24-2002, 09:53 PM
&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Lorri:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Hey, where is Patrick anyway? Haven't seen anything from the nebulas lately.... &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;
He's busy. His pool hall there in Necktune was visited by inter-galactic road players.

Kato
07-24-2002, 11:55 PM
duh, isn't Patrick preparing for the 2002 World Championships? What, that's over? What about the U.S. Open. I figure he'd enter to win to by that new Carmen Electra Cue I saw.

Kato

Patrick
07-25-2002, 03:55 AM
I am Thoth, the highest intelligence and vehicle in the same.

Patrick
07-25-2002, 04:03 AM
My posts are not ridiculous, you laugh because you don't understand.

Patrick

Patrick
07-25-2002, 04:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr> Well I have been told I am from another planet too but I wont tell which one. The one who told me claimed to have aliens living inside her body. i will say that much. &lt;G&gt; <hr></blockquote>You mean he communicated with aliens through his subconcious and unconcious mind? Many aliens with different physical vehicles live on earth, but humans can't see them because they don't believe them and they get scared. So the memory of you meeting an alien lifeform will get stuck in the subconcious mind. They vibrate in a different frequency than humans.
All physical beings are very primitive, in higher planes you can do things by thought alone.

Patrick

Patrick
07-25-2002, 04:17 AM
Why do you laugh at me?
Everytime I try to make a joke or try to make people laugh, nobody laughs. When I am honest and say the truth, then people laugh at me. Do you see the big difference between myself and your race? You physical beings just don't understand.

Patrick

Patrick
07-25-2002, 04:33 AM
My cues were broken, they are fixed now. It was meant to happen, I don't want to show my skill too early before it is fully developed, I want to shock you. If I go to early, you will not give me a good nickname, I want the nickname, Jesus or God, for that is who I am. (God is not the same as GOD)

Patrick

07-25-2002, 07:13 AM
Oh no, no. I understand COMPLETELY. I know that you are absolutely insane, and I find people that have totally lost their minds to be hilarious....

Keep the posts comin' Patrick..

J--

bluewolf
07-25-2002, 07:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> My posts are not ridiculous, you laugh because you don't understand.

Patrick <hr></blockquote>

I personally enjoy humor. I also believe a quick wit is one sign of a good mind. I have heard you are humorous, I was just enjoying stirring the pot.

If your posts are serious rather than satirical, perhaps many do not understand.

I have a weird sense of humor by the standards of many. Some get upset, others look at me with that blank look. I was once told that most wouldnt 'get me' and to not waste my time trying to get them to understand what I am because they couldnt.

bluewolf

bluewolf
07-25-2002, 07:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> Why do you laugh at me?
Everytime I try to make a joke or try to make people laugh, nobody laughs. When I am honest and say the truth, then people laugh at me. Do you see the big difference between myself and your race? You physical beings just don't understand.

join the club. convoluted minds cannot be understood by those minds who are less convoluted.and then some think they understand when they dont.they see the tip of the iceberg and think that they see the whole thing.

btw, in bringing up this thread i was being silly. sorry if it upset you.

from reading your website, why does it surprise you that people dont get you? your brain is different from that of others.in some ways you may be somewhat like me except i dont expect others to get me. i find your brain very interesting

Bluewolf

bluewolf
07-25-2002, 07:51 AM
bluewolf:Well I have been told I am from another planet too but I wont tell which one. The one who told me claimed to have aliens living inside her body. i will say that much.
Patick:You mean he communicated with aliens through his subconcious and unconcious mind? Many aliens with different physical vehicles live on earth, but humans can't see them because they don't believe them and they get scared. So the memory of you meeting an alien lifeform will get stuck in the subconcious mind. They vibrate in a different frequency than humans.
All physical beings are very primitive, in higher planes you can do things by thought alone.

btw, when i met this person, it was obvious by thought process, emotions, and body language that she was not of this world. i will never forget her. she had a clarity, so clear, devoid of human filters, i had never met someone like her before.

my previous comment about her was another tease.

this person said that the human consciousness stepped out so that the other entities could come in. she referred to this as being a walk-in. she had many different but interesting ideas that i hadnt heard before.

one thing i remember: she said 66% of people living on this third density planet originated from other planets.also confirmed what i already believed,that we are spiritual beings living inside physical bodies, in which we often feel trapped, held down and limited by our forms. some who are not 'awake' do not believe these things.

gosh patrick, people here already think that you are weird, now they will think that i am weird to. oh well, i cannot be different than what i am. i yam what i yam.

bluewolf

bluewolf
07-25-2002, 08:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Patrick:</font><hr> My cues were broken, they are fixed now. It was meant to happen, I don't want to show my skill too early before it is fully developed, I want to shock you. If I go to early, you will not give me a good nickname, I want the nickname, Jesus or God, for that is who I am. (God is not the same as GOD)

GOD is not the same as god. Interesting concept. Some friends of mine believe that we all have the christ consciousness within us.Some have more or less depending on their spiritual level. They believe that jesus had the most and in our spiritual quest, we strive to increase that consciousness within ourselves.

btw, i do not think humans are the most intelligent of species on earth. god is dog spelled backwards.the closer the dog is to the wolf, well i call it wolf smart.

just a little story. i had just adopted a malamute and was on the way with her from dc to roanoke, va. i had a cheese burger i had wrapped up and put in the pocket on the drivers door. i went in a place for a nature call. when i returned, this is what i found.

kaleka had taken the wrapped up burger from the pocket in my door,unwrapped it, eaten the burger, wrapped it back up and put it back in the door pocket, wrapped just the way i left it, only with no burger inside.

bluewolf

07-25-2002, 12:40 PM
Well Bluewolf, your no wierder than anybody else hear....and of course that includes me. I don't pretend to be and alian or anything, but that's just semantics. Everyone is unique. But Pool is Pool. St

bluewolf
07-25-2002, 01:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> duh, isn't Patrick preparing for the 2002 World Championships? What, that's over? What about the U.S. Open. I figure he'd enter to win to by that new Carmen Electra Cue I saw.

Kato <hr></blockquote>

i think you should change your signiture line as it does not reflect you.

Bluewolf

07-25-2002, 03:00 PM
stretch have I thanked you lately for showing me this CCB board.... just want to thank you again.. if it were not for you I might never have come here.... THANKS BUDDY!!!!

bluewolf
07-26-2002, 08:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Stretch:</font><hr> Well Bluewolf, your no wierder than anybody else hear....and of course that includes me. I don't pretend to be and alian or anything, but that's just semantics. Everyone is unique. But Pool is Pool. St <hr></blockquote>

to be honest, i dont know if i am from this planet or another,if i have been reincarnated or not, i have ideas and theories but that is all they are. they are concepts not facts.

i am stimulated by interesting concepts and enjoy hearing the ideas of others especially new ideas but they are that person's concepts.

i have no idea if my ideas or another's are 'truth'.how can one know for sure until they get on 'the other side'.

so while it is all very interesting, i dont guess in the final analysis, it is all that important. since i dont know if i have another life, i want to have as much fun in this one as i can and experience, see,taste (not talking about sex for any wise guys or any drugs or alcohol)as much of life as i can. when i go to meet my maker, i can look back on the people i have helped, ways i contributed to improve my world and all the things i experienced for fun.then i can leave this earthly body in peace and serenity, ready to move onto the next plane of reality, whatever/wherever that may be.

bluewolf

Kato
07-26-2002, 09:43 AM
Funny thing Bluewolf, I went back and re-read my post and then re-read the entire thread over. I noticed 2 things. First, my sentence spelling is terrible. Second, I no idea what message I was conveying with Carmen Electra thing (that was really stupid). Third, I don't even remember writing the post.

I've been to Patrick's site many times just to check things over, I always smile because he's a smart kid. I've e-mailed him several times and he's certainly not a crackpot.

Now to you BlueWolf. I've posted on this site over 500 times (since format change). You'll probably notice after a while that I don't take too many things seriously, especially myself. When I do post seriously, you'll know it. Please, take me with a grain of salt. Thanx.

Kato

Kato
07-26-2002, 09:46 AM
By the way, thanks for pointing that out to me. I'll learn from my mistakes. My tag lines are for me to remember I'm far from perfect and need a lot of work. Everyday I try to work on something new.

Kato~~~DEFINITELY a work in progress, though behind and over budget.

07-26-2002, 10:50 AM

bluewolf
07-26-2002, 11:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: whitewolf:</font><hr> Bluewolf &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

"I think you should change your signiture line as it does not reflect you."

Bluewolf's signature line: "Do or do not, there is no try."
This sounds too much like something Patrick would say. Afterall, he learns how to play pool without practicing in real life!

We here (and I know I am speaking for other CCBers), believe in:

"If at first you don't succeed, then try try again". With a passion I might add. <hr></blockquote>

comon whitewolf, you are back inside the box. do i need to explain this to you?once a decision is made to do something, you do it. you do not say try. you either do it or you dont do it. for instance, when i said i was going to play pool i decided to do it. that does not mean i will do in one day or one year, only that i made the decision to do it and will not turn back.

'if at first you dont succeed?" that implies failure. there is no failure, just enlightenment, learning and moving towards the goal. if there is no failure, only improvement and growth, then there can be no 'try.

Bluewolf

SPetty
07-26-2002, 11:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: whitewolf:</font><hr> We here (and I know I am speaking for other CCBers), believe in:

"If at first you don't succeed, then try try again". With a passion I might add. <hr></blockquote>Absolutely, whitewolf!

07-26-2002, 11:38 AM
Just for the record as my last response to you. You'd have found this place anyways, and i'm not your buddy. St

Patrick
07-27-2002, 10:07 AM
She was channeling through her body, aliens communicate through her body. Maybe an alien soul takes over the body, maybe this is why she looked weird because the soul had not used a physical vehicle much. Need practice to control the physical body well, like myself.
Here are some channelings: http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/channelings.html

Patrick