PDA

View Full Version : RNC Fires All 65 Phone Solisitors...

Gayle in MD
06-01-2007, 08:54 AM
The Republican National Committee, hit by a grass-roots donors' rebellion over President Bush's immigration policy, has fired all 65 of its telephone solicitors, Ralph Z. Hallow will report Friday in The Washington Times.
Faced with an estimated 40 percent fall-off in small-donor contributions and aging phone-bank equipment that the RNC said would cost too much to update, Anne Hathaway, the committee's chief of staff, summoned the solicitations staff last week and told them they were out of work, effective immediately, the fired staffers told The Times.

www.Thewashingtontimes.com (http://www.Thewashingtontimes.com)

/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Gee, why don't they just by pass the expensive new equipment, and break in on our conversations while they're listneing in on us? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

pooltchr
06-01-2007, 04:43 PM
And even with the drop off, they are still running about 40% ahead of the DNC in the fund-raising area. What does that say about the support for your team? How much has their's dropped?
Steve

Gayle in MD
06-02-2007, 07:14 AM
In response to

Poster: pooltchr

[ QUOTE ]

And even with the drop off, they are still running about 40% ahead of the DNC in the fund-raising area. <hr /></blockquote>

LOL, where'd you hear that, Fox news? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif No link, as usual. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

pooltchr
06-02-2007, 07:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif No link, as usual. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Do what I did. Do a Google search for RNC fundraising and then do one for DNC fundraising. This trend has been going on for years. Both parties release the dollar amounts they raise. I know it's not as easy as being spoon fed your information, which you seem to prefer...but with all the research and studying of the issues you claim you do, you most certainly would have run across this. But then, when you don't like what you read, you do tend to ignore it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Steve

Gayle in MD
06-02-2007, 07:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif No link, as usual. <hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Poolteacher Writes...
argumentative, and not really adding anything to the discussion. Only posted to evoke a return that can elevate to a full blown arguement, and not really adding anything to the discussion
<hr /></blockquote>

pooltchr
06-02-2007, 06:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif No link, as usual. <hr /></blockquote>

&lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
&lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Poolteacher Writes...
argumentative, and not really adding anything to the discussion. Only posted to evoke a return that can elevate to a full blown arguement, and not really adding anything to the discussion
<hr /></blockquote>

<hr /></blockquote>

You can't even come up with anything original. You have to cut and paste from my posts. And you still haven't answered my question.

Grow up!!!! I finished Junior High years ago, and don't need your chilldish comments. If you have something to say, say it.

Steve

Gayle in MD
06-04-2007, 09:08 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you learn how to have an adult debate, I'll answer your questions.

eg8r
06-04-2007, 10:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When you learn hos to have an adult debate, I'll answer your questions. <hr /></blockquote> Why? Because you prefer to be the only child?

eg8r

hondo
06-04-2007, 01:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> And even with the drop off, they are still running about 40% ahead of the DNC in the fund-raising area. What does that say about the support for your team? How much has their's dropped?
Steve <hr /></blockquote>

So who do you like? I can't get you and Eg to answer the
thread I started?

Drop1
06-04-2007, 01:54 PM
And I thougt it was because they only spoke spanish /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
06-04-2007, 02:55 PM
LMAO! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

When I was serving jury duty the other day, I had to walk right past the RNC location in Annapolis. People, former Republicans, were outside demonstrating, and chanting, "Fascists, Fascists" and tearing up papers sent to them by the RNC. They were hot! When I stopped and asked what all the tah-do was about, they screamed, "Lies! Republican lies!" "Thieves, Republican Corporate thieves!"
And some were even chanting about Separation Of church and State!
LOL, Too funny, the way they were yelling at me, all red faced, and angry, and yelling the same things I've been writing about for years. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have been reading similar accounts, in Newspapers from around the country. I don't expect any Republican Landslide, to say the least. Even another good actor, isn't going to save the liars this time!

Did you know that Georgie boy's price for getting a picture with him at fundraisers, has dropped from $25,000.00 to $5,000? /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Smile-Nod Laura, gets twice that! But, word up, inside the Beltway, Smile-Nod-Laura is beginning to suffocate! Something about fumes from plastic, in the summer sun!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

pooltchr
06-04-2007, 06:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr>

So who do you like? I can't get you and Eg to answer the
thread I started? <hr /></blockquote>

I answered your question...I think Tom Tancredo is about the best option available.
Steve