PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Jack

wolfdancer
06-01-2007, 01:18 PM
he's out of prison and unemployed. I'm hoping he gets hired as GWB's personal Physician

Gayle in MD
06-02-2007, 07:37 AM
BWA HA HA HA!!! Good one!

He's definately a hero of mine. This is what happens when we have to deal with those radical religious conservative judges! People of compassion, and common sense, are jailed! We haven't come far from the crusades!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

cushioncrawler
06-02-2007, 09:20 PM
We have a similar GoodGuy in Ozz, who haz similar problems with the law. Here oldyz (not wanting to be a veggy) havta go to mexico (i think) and see a doc (to get the anti-elixir) and smuggle the poizon back. madMac.

Drop1
06-03-2007, 09:02 PM
Simpler to drink the water

cushioncrawler
06-03-2007, 09:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Simpler to drink the water<hr /></blockquote>Harry -- Due to the drought the water here in town tastes like fish-tank water. We are in the bush and are on tank (roof) water, but here again u sometimes find a dead possum in the tank. Yukky. Me, i drink red wine. Hmmmm -- when my time kumz (i am 59), i think a dead liver will do the trick. madMac.

Drop1
06-03-2007, 09:47 PM
Possum in red wine,a great Southern dish. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Qtec
06-04-2007, 08:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> he's out of prison and unemployed. I'm hoping he gets hired as GWB's personal Physician <hr /></blockquote>

LOL

Q