PDA

View Full Version : torture

Bobbyrx
06-01-2007, 05:32 PM
It's amazing all we heard about Abu Ghraib and all we hear about Gitmo and how awful we are. Why haven't we heard anything from Amnesty International about the recent findings at an al-Qaeda safe house in Iraq? Web Page (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0524072torture1.html)

Drop1
06-01-2007, 07:22 PM
Because we hold ourselves to a higher standard.But the truth is every war has torture. The Japanese strapped explosives on kids,sent them running towards American troops. My uncle was among the men that shot the kids,in the Philippines. What would you have done? If torture is your turn on, check the instruments designed for the Inquisition by the Catholic Church.

Gayle in MD
06-02-2007, 07:03 AM
In response to

Poster: Drop1
Subject: Re: torture

[ QUOTE ]
If torture is your turn on, check the instruments designed for the Inquisition by the Catholic Church.

<hr /></blockquote>

LMAO, good response, /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bobbyrx
06-04-2007, 08:30 AM
Yea, great reply, and don't answer the question. Why don't we hear from the left when our enemies are the one's doing the torturing and they are actually torturing not this stuff that the left goes crazy over that we do like sleep deprivation and bad music.

Gayle in MD
06-04-2007, 09:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the left goes crazy over that we do like sleep deprivation and bad music. <hr /></blockquote>

More lies about the Dems?

When the United States of America, allowed the present fascist corporate, American Enterprise Institute, and their figure head, George Bush, and War profiteerers, to invade another country in order to exploint their resources, to approve secret torture programs, suspend Habeas Corpus, and break our decades old agreements of The Geneva Conventions, all this achieved through the lies and corruption of the Bush Administration, and the controlling Republican Majority, America lost its high moral ground, as a nation. When Ronald Reagan, removed the original standards on truth in media, he led the way for all which has gone so wrong in our country, including our illegal immigration problem, the on-going alQaeda responses and anger over Republican style foreign policy, Reagans complete failure to respond to the murders of over 240 Marines, the Illegal immoral War in Iraq, which is the worst foreign policy disaster in the history of this country, and many other sneaky actions, such as bring back the bodies of our lost men and women, in a secret, hidden manner, and spying on Americans, secretly, if one would simply take a good long look at the Republican Party, their policies, and their unamerican use of religious issues, and cults, and the fascist religious leaders, a corruption of the intentions of the framers of our Constitution, and their close ties with the Oil Industry, which gouges Americans at every turn, how can people support Republicans?

We all are paying for their past and present actions, while their corporate fascist sponsors make money off the blood of our kids. We have lost our good standing in the world, protections for American workers, protection of our environment, compassion for the poverty strickened, and the separation of church and state.

George Bush, should be impeached. It would be the only public way to say to the world, that we do not stand for torture, or a separate, hidden government, which works in secret to dismantle the rights of its citizens, and knowingly lies us into war over false statements, for the benefit of War profiteering fascsits, with whom they have been in bed with for decades, all, BTW, heavy contruibutors to the American Enterprise Institute, and its hidden agreements with Isreal.

Gayle in Md.

When one combines the decades old republican involvment in failing to abide by our laws, from Watergate, Iran Contra, Amnesty, Loss of Media standards, international economic Corporate subsidies, which support the out-sourcing of American jobs, and other actions which go against the best interests of American Workers, and the health of the environment, the redistribution of wealth upwards, to the Corporate Fascists, who polute our environment, protected by George Bush, and the Republican Party,

Qtec
06-04-2007, 09:42 AM
Looks more like a comic book than a manual!

Q .......?

Drop1
06-04-2007, 09:53 AM
Why do you ask questions,when you already have the answer in your head?

Deeman3
06-04-2007, 10:08 AM
Because we are evil and the others are just playing badly with others...

hondo
06-04-2007, 01:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bobbyrx:</font><hr> Yea, great reply, and don't answer the question. Why don't we hear from the left when our enemies are the one's doing the torturing and they are actually torturing not this stuff that the left goes crazy over that we do like sleep deprivation and bad music. <hr /></blockquote>

Ooh, ooh, I know. We don't hear about this because the
liberal media loves the Al-Queda and hate America.
What do I win, Bobby? That was the answer you hoped for,
right?

Bobbyrx
06-05-2007, 01:46 AM
No, I was just trying to find something that Gayle didn't blame Ronald Reagan for. I just knew I had it with this torture thing, but, wrong again.

Gayle in MD
06-05-2007, 07:33 AM
Hey Hondo, what can I tell ya, these nutty 25% are addicted to Gayle in Md. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

How did that rock song end...?? "I love ya, I love ya all, but I got-ta-go! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bobbyrx
06-05-2007, 10:16 AM
ok,ok,ok.....guilty....but you gotta admit you would be bored to death if you,Q,Hondo,Mob,Harry and Wolf sat around and bashed the right with nobody to go at you from the other side.......and how many times do I have to tell you I'm not part of the 25% (the lastest ABC/Washington Post poll is 35% actually) web page (http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm)
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hondo
06-06-2007, 08:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bobbyrx:</font><hr> ok,ok,ok.....guilty....but you gotta admit you would be bored to death if you,Q,Hondo,Mob,Harry and Wolf sat around and bashed the right with nobody to go at you from the other side.......and how many times do I have to tell you I'm not part of the 25% (the lastest ABC/Washington Post poll is 35% actually) web page (http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm)
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

35% APPROVE OF BUSH!!! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?????

eg8r
06-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Watch out, they are watching you. Listening in on your phone lines and all. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

hondo
06-06-2007, 01:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> Watch out, they are watching you. Listening in on your phone lines and all. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Trusting that crew of vipers must be very comforting.
Hope it works out for you.