PDA

View Full Version : e-mail notification of CCB replies

dr_dave
06-02-2007, 08:00 AM
I have not been receiving e-mail notifications of replies to my postings the last few days. Is it just me, or is it happening to others as well? I've never seen this happen before.

I sent a message to the administrator, but I have not gotten a reply. In fact, I have never gotten a reply to any messages I have ever sent to the administrator. Is that also just me? I have sent only a few over the years, and only to report problems with the website.

Regards,
Dave

cushioncrawler
06-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Me neither.

PoolSharkAllen
06-03-2007, 12:32 AM
Don't feel too badly about your missing email notifications.

I just responded to an email from 7/2006 that I didn't even know about. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif LOL

dr_dave
06-06-2007, 07:54 AM
Well, it looks like the e-mail notification is working again. I received about 20 e-mails yesterday for all of the reply notifies I had missed recently.

It seems like BD is having major issues with their website lately. I hope it gets resolved soon ... the CCB forum has not been very usable this last week.

Dave

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dr_dave:</font><hr> I have not been receiving e-mail notifications of replies to my postings the last few days. Is it just me, or is it happening to others as well? I've never seen this happen before.

I sent a message to the administrator, but I have not gotten a reply. In fact, I have never gotten a reply to any messages I have ever sent to the administrator. Is that also just me? I have sent only a few over the years, and only to report problems with the website.

Regards,
Dave <hr /></blockquote>

Jager85
06-06-2007, 11:39 AM
I agree, yesterday I tried coming on to look up new issues and my computer could not load the page.

Cydpkt
06-06-2007, 12:33 PM
Dave,
I recently received a reply notification. I know this is going to sound stupid but have you checked to make sure the correct email address is listed? As far as loading the page, I run into times where I can't load the page as well. I think that it is when the website is being updated.

dr_dave
06-06-2007, 12:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cydpkt:</font><hr>I recently received a reply notification. I know this is going to sound stupid but have you checked to make sure the correct email address is listed?<hr /></blockquote>My address is correct. The system always worked before, and it is working again now; but over the last week or so, it wasn't working.
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cydpkt:</font><hr>As far as loading the page, I run into times where I can't load the page as well. I think that it is when the website is being updated.<hr /></blockquote>Over the last week, they must have done lots of updates, because the performance has been terrible. Things seem to be working very well today for a change.

Regards,
Dave

Cydpkt
06-06-2007, 12:47 PM
Thats why I said it was going to sound stupid. I did receive a reply message from your reply. It has worked for me but I don't have the experience to really reply to the threads like you. Am enjoying your book and like the example vids. Nice combination! One of my first changes was aiming towards the track when kicking. It has made a bid difference for me. Thanks

dr_dave
06-06-2007, 12:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cydpkt:</font><hr> Thats why I said it was going to sound stupid. I did receive a reply message from your reply. It has worked for me but I don't have the experience to really reply to the threads like you.<hr /></blockquote>I don't think your message was stupid. The website obviously had problems the last few days, but it seems to be as good as ever now. Maybe they did fix something.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cydpkt:</font><hr>Am enjoying your book and like the example vids. Nice combination! One of my first changes was aiming towards the track when kicking. It has made a bid difference for me. Thanks <hr /></blockquote>Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you are finding my stuff enjoyable and useful.

Regards,
Dave