PDA

View Full Version : This scared me...

wolfdancer
06-02-2007, 04:40 PM
Surfing channels, I thought it was another blood-sucking movie...but it turned out to be just another blood sucking politico...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/blogbox/07/j053_03.jpg

Drop1
06-02-2007, 07:56 PM
I think he is trying to raise the dead. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
06-04-2007, 09:30 AM
So far, I see no Republican contender yet who wouldn't be absolutely disasterous for our country. The only two, who would have had my respect, are not running, Representatives Gordon Smith, and also, Chuck Hagle, both of whom I think are honest people, with some decency and intellect, but we all know, Republicans have a history of supporting the guy who is next in line for the WH, hence, they never support the best possible man for the nomination, and you see people like McCain, hugging and kissing with his worst attacker, George Bush. Any man who could so embrace Bush, after all the slander he threw at McCain, did so for a reason, and not what I would call an honorable reason. McCain lost my respect, as a candidate, after that, other than my on-going respect, for anyone who survives all that he went through as a War Prisoner, and his service to his country. Those should have been reasons enough for the Bush slander machine to lay off with their usual filthy politics, even attacking a man like Max, in a wheel chair, with no legs. What kind of filthy people use those kind of tactics, answer...Republican Swift Boaters....led by a scumbag like Karl Rove.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in Md.