PDA

View Full Version : question for Eg and Steve

hondo
06-04-2007, 07:14 AM
If you guys had to vote today, who would you vote
for President and why?

eg8r
06-04-2007, 10:43 AM
I really don't know right now, I have not been paying a whole lot of attention to it at this point. However I did read an excerpt yesterday that said Hillary Clinton thought Gayle was completely wrong on the status of our safety.

eg8r

hondo
06-04-2007, 01:12 PM
The question was if you HAD to vote right now.
I had hoped for something more than a cop-out.

eg8r
06-04-2007, 01:21 PM
Well, you can try and be a bully all you want, but that is all I have to say on the subject. I am not playing a what if game simply to please you. I have not really looked at any of the candidates simply because I don't have the time to waste researching someone who might not even be around at that time.

As far as a cop-out, simply stated, you get what you get. You get what I want to tell you. Since Clinton is the only one that I really know a lot about she is the only one I could make a decision on. If you cannot hold your bladder any longer than this, my vote is for no one because there is not a chance in the world that I would vote for a crooked clinton.

eg8r

Drop1
06-04-2007, 01:40 PM
I would vote for Rodney King,he has experience with bureaucratic authority,he is smarter than all the Republican candidates,at least five times brighter than Bush,and more human,than Hillary,the "born in Chicago Hillary, of poor but dishonest parents. "Can't we all just get along?"

pooltchr
06-04-2007, 06:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> If you guys had to vote today, who would you vote
for President and why? <hr /></blockquote>

Probably Tom Tancredo. I think he might actually be a real conservative...definitely closer than any other candidate I have seen yet. Even Gayle would have to agree he is dead right on most issues...particularly immigration, homeland security, and political correctness!

http://www.teamtancredo.com/tancredo_issues_index.asp

Steve

Qtec
06-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Would there be a difference?

Q................does it matter?