PDA

View Full Version : Jefferson Indicted...

Gayle in MD
06-04-2007, 01:41 PM
The indictment handed up in federal court in Alexandria., Va., Monday is 94 pages long and lists 16 alleged violations of federal law that could keep Jefferson in prison for up to 235 years. He is charged with racketeering, soliciting bribes, wire fraud, money-laundering, obstruction of justice, conspiracy and violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.

eg8r
06-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Hmmm, sounds like a lot more than just hiding his money in the freezer. I guess your jokes are not funny any more.

eg8r

wolfdancer
06-04-2007, 11:31 PM
These damn crooked Republicans again....and this guy masquerading as a Democrat, thinking he wouldn't be caught....

Gayle in MD
06-05-2007, 07:45 AM
LMAO! Well, if he's a crook, and it sure looks like it right about now, then I hope they throw the book at him.

Joe Biden is the only candidate I know of, who has stood for campaign reform, through public financing. He doesn't raise a lot of money, because he's not owned by the Corporate Fascist Pigs. He's probably the most honest, and most experienced, of all the candidates, except maybe Hillary, due to her White House years, she might come close to equal him, due to that.

Unfortunately, in American elections, seldom does the best man/woman win.

Biden would be the best thing that could happen to America right now, IMO. Still in the deciding stages, but he's still on the top of my list, along with H.C., and if Hillary could win, that, too, would be great for the country. Bill Clinton, as a roving Ambassador, could do great things to repair our damaged image and loss of international respect. He is, after all, one of the most beloved men in the world. I believe Hillary, would use both Bill, and Bush Sr., also with good international standing, to turn around all the hate little bushy has generated against America. Biden, would probably do the same thing... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif