PDA

View Full Version : Creationist Museum

Drop1
06-06-2007, 10:22 PM
On yahoo: there is a movement to put a Creationist Museum in Kentucky. Anyone have something they would like to conribute, fig leaves,dried snake skins,apples,a mans rib.This could be bigger than Dolly World.

cushioncrawler
06-07-2007, 01:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> On yahoo: there is a movement to put a Creationist Museum in Kentucky. Anyone have something they would like to conribute, fig leaves,dried snake skins,apples,a mans rib.This could be bigger than Dolly World. <hr /></blockquote>Harry -- Fig leaves and apples were not created and therefore shoodnt be in that museum. According to the bible, they evolved. But, u can put evolution in that museum -- koz, the earth and the waters brung forth a few things, as follows. I pinched the following excerpts from the annotated bible website. madMac.

".....1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."

".... 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven."

Drop1
06-07-2007, 01:33 PM
Depends on what created is.

cushioncrawler
06-07-2007, 04:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Depends on what created is.<hr /></blockquote>Yes, but i reckon that "created" haz only one meaning no matter who u iz. Creation of course never happened (duznt exist), but the world woz/iz full of Creationists, Creationists do exist. So, the museum shood be full of stuffed Creationist of all sorts and from all ages. No scientist could argue that they didnt/dont exist. Basically, all Creationists are theists, but the reverse iznt necessaryly so, ie a theist might not beleev in creation.

One more little thing, the devil (if he/she/they exist(s)) iz certainly Theist, and allmost certainly a Creationist.

And, the devil (if be) definitely iznt an Atheist, and allmost certainly iznt an Evolutionist.

Hmmmmm -- I must take back that bit about all Creationists being Theists, it aint so, Catholics beleev in 3 Gods, Theists beleev in only 1 God. madMac.

eg8r
06-07-2007, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Harry -- Fig leaves and apples were not created and therefore shoodnt be in that museum. According to the bible, they evolved. <hr /></blockquote> What are you smoking? You must be getting more information from your mislead atheist website again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

cushioncrawler
06-07-2007, 04:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Harry -- Fig leaves and apples were not created and therefore shoodnt be in that museum. According to the bible, they evolved. <hr /></blockquote> What are you smoking? You must be getting more information from your mislead atheist website again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif eg8r <hr /></blockquote>Ed -- They got that genesis stuff from the creationist's Bible. Creationists got away to a big start, unfortunately, otherwize we might have had emails and websites about 1000 years ago. I do admit that i only quoted a bit of genesis, and i admit that i didnt uze any of the 2nd (conflicting) verzion of genesis found on later pages in the Bible. madMac.

wolfdancer
06-07-2007, 04:33 PM
"Catholics beleev in 3 Gods"
That's not true.....and for your false, blasphemous statement, say the following prayer of confession 30 times!!
and for ***'s sake get the pronunciation right....there are no ZZZZZZ's
Go with peace....

CONFITEOR Deo omnipotenti, beatae Mariae semper Virgini, beato Michaeli Archangelo, beato Ioanni Baptistae, sanctis Apostolis Petro et Paulo, et omnibus Sanctis, quia peccavi nimis cogitatione, verbo et opere: mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. Ideo precor beatam Mariam semper Virginem, beatum Michaelem Archangelum, beatum Ioannem Baptistam, sanctos Apostolos Petrum et Paulum, et omnes Sanctos, orare pro me ad Dominum Deum nostrum. Amen.

cushioncrawler
06-07-2007, 04:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> "Catholics beleev in 3 Gods". That's not true..... and for your false, blasphemous statement, say the following prayer of confession 30 times!! and for ***'s sake get the pronunciation right....there are no ZZZZZZ's. Go with peace.... CONFITEOR Deo omnipotenti, beatae Mariae semper Virgini, beato Michaeli Archangelo, beato Ioanni Baptistae, sanctis Apostolis Petro et Paulo, et omnibus Sanctis, quia peccavi nimis cogitatione, verbo et opere: mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. Ideo precor beatam Mariam semper Virginem, beatum Michaelem Archangelum, beatum Ioannem Baptistam, sanctos Apostolos Petrum et Paulum, et omnes Sanctos, orare pro me ad Dominum Deum nostrum. Amen.<hr /></blockquote>Father Smith made me say that prayer in Confession once a month, and it didnt half make my bum sore, so i dont think i could possibly get throo it 30 times in one go (Father Smith wouldnt last the distance for one). It all reminds me of when i "tryd out" for altar-boy -- i didnt get picked -- i think that i became an atheist on that day.

And, i must confess, i allso post on a Polish billiardz website, and uzing the zzzzzz'z to the max makes it eezyr to kill 2 birds with one stone. madMax.

Drop1
06-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Maybe one God made up of a trinity,each with equal power,like the Father,Son,and the Holy Ghost. That was the demand of Constantine,to the Council,and the divinity of Christ equal to the Father, was declared by the Bishops. Maybe Red Ridding Hood got ate by the wolf.

Drop1
06-07-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm sure,as an alte boy you would have been in great demand. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
06-07-2007, 09:24 PM
the reason why he wasn't selected....as in most sports...it's a game of inches

Drop1
06-07-2007, 09:39 PM
Good old Chaucer,my thoughts exactly or 2.54 centemeters,down under,in a manner of speaking.

eg8r
06-08-2007, 07:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ed -- They got that genesis stuff from the creationist's Bible. <hr /></blockquote> While I understand you are trying to be sarcastic it still does not take away the fact that someone is smoking some serious stuff to twist what is written from what they are "reading".

eg8r

moblsv
06-08-2007, 10:21 AM
lol
http://arstechnica.com/articles/culture/ars-takes-a-field-trip-the-creation-museum.ars

Drop1
06-08-2007, 12:15 PM
I don't know what they have in mind for Kentucky,but it would be pretty hard to get a dumbing down experience like this,for only twenty dollars. Did you notice if they had Holy cool aid?

pooltchr
06-08-2007, 06:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cushioncrawler:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> And, i must confess, i allso post on a Polish billiardz website, and uzing the zzzzzz'z to the max makes it eezyr to kill 2 birds with one stone. madMax. <hr /></blockquote>

And I must confess, I often skip over your posts, simply because the goofy spelling makes my head ache. Nothing personal....but I don't feel like interperting when I read anything.
Steve

cushioncrawler
06-08-2007, 07:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr>Ed -- They got that genesis stuff from the creationist's Bible.<hr /></blockquote>While I understand you are trying to be sarcastic it still does not take away the fact that someone is smoking some serious stuff to twist what is written from what they are "reading". eg8r<hr /></blockquote>Ed -- What they are reading is only a creation, and their jesus is a creation, and their god is a creation. Their god didnt create the universe, jesus and bible, all three were created by man. The museum shood inklood (their) god, (their) jesus, and (their) bible. In fact, if they were serious, that building shood have been built to look like a "Big Jesus" (hanging on a cross perhaps), or a "Big Bible", or a "Big Ark". A Big Ark is my pick. Lets see, about 450' long by say 300' wide yields say 120,000 squarefeet, by say 10 levels equals 1,200,000 sft, which is about 20 times the area of the 60,000sft museum, and about 2000 times the size of my new billiard room. The designers/owners missed a really good opportunity here -- The Big Ark -- this could have been huge for christianity, and they blew it. madMac.

eg8r
06-08-2007, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ed -- What they are reading is only a creation, and their jesus is a creation, and their god is a creation. Their god didnt create the universe, jesus and bible, all three were created by man. <hr /></blockquote> This is where the conversation ends I guess. You have your belief and I have mine. The difference here is that I accept mine is belief you are still confused.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-11-2007, 08:08 AM
Thanks friend. As usual, you provide a very interesting link. Who is this guy, anyway? Did he build this "Museum" as strictly a business venture, or is he involved in some Organized Religion? I keep thinking about all the hungry children and desperately poor people there are in Kentucky. If you drive into the mountains, and see the depth of poverty which is so painfully evident, everywhere, and then imagine the cost of building such a pointless, ridiculous exibit, /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif it's a true symbol of the idiocy of Organized Religion, and it's failure to serve those in desperate need, above and beyond all else.

Darwin, Carl Sagen and Joseph Campbell must be turning over in their graves, over this one!

OMG, frightening, to think how many nuts there are in this country! I'm still not over the documentary on the Jesus Camps! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Gayle in Md.