PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sopranos fans....

Fran Crimi
06-07-2007, 07:05 AM
So what's gonna happen on Sunday? Does Tony get whacked??

Fuhgeddaboudit.

Fran

9 Ball Girl
06-07-2007, 07:40 AM
Hi Fran! There are a whole bunch of us on AZB that have been disecting each of the so far 8 episodes of The Sopranos and we're all now waiting with bated breath for this Sunday's final <sniffle sniffle> episode.

From what I've heard, several scenes were shot for the ending to keep people from knowing how it ends. SPOILER ALERT: I've heard that Phil gets shot by Tony's guy Benny Fazio in a Bloomfield ice cream parlor. Annnnnnddddddd.....

I got this little blurb from my Star magazine. Yes, I read Star magazine, so what? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

<font color="blue">Is Tony Soprano disappearing into a Federal slammer? Not if Sopranos creator David Chase has anything to do with it! Star has learned that Chase has a big-screen version of his hit HBO show in the works, with filming to start in December! So expect tony and his crew to come rolling back, minus some key figures, a source tells Star. Who you wonder? SPOILER ALERT -- The source says NYC mob king Phil Leotardo will soon be swimming with the fishes!</font color>

The following was the inset blurb on the picture of the Sopranos cast:

<font color="blue">Tony'd better watch his back! A source tells Star the loyalty of his son, A.J., will be called into question.</font color>

I'm salivating at the thought for a Sopranos movie!

Fran Crimi
06-07-2007, 07:50 AM
Hey Wendy,

Good info! Yup. I figure Tony's hit men from Italy are still around and they'll finish off Phil. I heard that Anthony Imperiale (Chrstopher) is a real jerk and difficult to work with, so it make sense they'd whack him, even if they do a movie.

I think Tony, Paulie and Sylvio (after a long recovery) live and start over. Maybe Tony cuts a deal with the Homeland Security guys.

Fran

Voodoo Daddy
06-07-2007, 09:13 AM
Paulie is the reason Phil is alive, rat bastardo!!! I wanna see Tony use that gun Bacala gave him on Phil...yes I am very aggressive today, HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fran Crimi
06-07-2007, 12:24 PM
That show just cracks me up.

Do you remember...

1.) Paulie and Christopher bungling whacking the Russians in the woods and then getting lost and having to eat candy bars in the car in sub zero temps, and BONDING over it. I mean, really. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2.)Paulie finds out his real his mother is --- A NUN. Jesu Christo!!!

3.) In this last season, AJ tries to kill himself tying the classic cement shoe to a rope in their pool, but the rope's too long and he pops up to the top and Tony saves him. JEEZ! The kid can't even kill himself right.

Fran

wolfdancer
06-07-2007, 12:54 PM
I don't follow the Sopranos...but just read recently that somebody gets finished off with a pool cue....and to capitalize on that...he's coming out with his own line of pool cues.
I'm not sure if the cue in question was chalked...but it had to hurt....

Deeman3
06-07-2007, 02:51 PM
I say Tony kills everyone...

9 Ball Girl
06-07-2007, 04:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I don't follow the Sopranos...but just read recently that somebody gets finished off with a pool cue....and to capitalize on that...he's coming out with his own line of pool cues.
I'm not sure if the cue in question was chalked...but it had to hurt.... <hr /></blockquote>That character's name was Vito Spatafore. He was gay which is a big NONO in the famiglia. Phil (New York crew) shoved a poolcue up where the sun don't shine. And he didn't even chalk it up! Anyway, the actor that played Vito is Joe Gannascoli. he was whacked last season and he displayed his brand of cues at this year's billiard expo in Valley Forge.

9 Ball Girl
06-07-2007, 04:09 PM
I loved the era of Big Pu$$y, Richie Aprile, and Ralphie.

Remember when Janice and Richie are arguing and richie smacks her to which he then says, "Whatta you gonna do?". She answered by shooting him. And the scene when Janice and Ralphi are getting it on with a toy? LOL You gotta love it!

My most favorite scene recently was this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4V3jM7x3bk

wolfdancer
06-07-2007, 04:20 PM
Shows you how much I tune in....I thought it was Tony himself that was going to be killed....

Gayle in MD
06-07-2007, 04:48 PM
I think either Carmella, their son, or the Middle Eastern folks will kill Tony...

Or, since there is to be a movie, maybe the show will end with the three of them, Tony, Carmella, and their idiot son, fleeing the country, losing everything, or Tony in handcuffs, on his way to jail.

Just guesses...but these M.E. guys, seem to be somehow added to the weekly events, at the last minute of the series, for some reason...hmmmm /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

nAz
06-08-2007, 12:01 AM
hmm I been giving this very little thought but I think that Dick Cheney who in real life is really a mob boss (or a Sith lord) will shoot Tony and make it look like a hunting accident.