PDA

View Full Version : Free Paris!

Chopstick
06-10-2007, 07:39 AM
That girl don't need to be in jail. What she needs is a good spankin'! Her and Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan. I say, line 'em up, bend 'em over the pool table, break out the paddles. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ChopStick~~~~> Who's your daddy now? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sid_Vicious
06-10-2007, 07:56 AM
I donate my domicile as a wayward, spanking home for these poor, lost feminine souls. We all need a good butt warming sometimes, and I am ready to do my patriotic duty in "helping" these souls see the light...sid~~~it's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it

sack316
06-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Free Paris? I'll take it!!!

Oh wait, just realized you meant Paris Hilton... eh, I'll pass.

Sack

Editing to add that I will, however, volunteer my services at Sid's place. A little community service is the least I can do to help.

Deeman3
06-11-2007, 08:36 AM
I'd volunteer my services but I'm afraid I might catch something. You don't know where those things have been!

bsmutz
06-11-2007, 12:49 PM
I think they all need to go through the spank-o-matic each morning upon rising and then once again before bed for the rest of their lives just on general principles.

SHAFTMAN
06-12-2007, 05:16 AM
Let'em rot in jail!!!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Chopstick
06-13-2007, 09:37 AM
Thanks Sydney. You see, great minds can come up with true bi-partisan solutions. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Chopstick
06-13-2007, 09:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> I'd volunteer my services but I'm afraid I might catch something. You don't know where those things have been! <hr /></blockquote>

Don't worry Deeman. I bought those paddles new. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif