PDA

View Full Version : Spark Break Cue

Santeh
06-16-2007, 08:28 AM
Hello all!

I was looking to invest in a solid break cue, yet I do not have much to spend at this moment. After doing some reading I came away liking the Spark Break cue, and was wondering if anyone had experience with this product?

Thanks!!!

Snapshot9
06-16-2007, 10:36 AM
Never heard of it, but on the cheap, you can not beat a J&J Break/Jump Cue. I have bought 2, and have 2 shafts for mine with less than $100 invested. Chrisonline sells them on Azbilliards.com forum for $60 shipped, and I had 2 day delivery. Great guy to do business with. He also threw in some JP's. I have the Palmwood, looks better in person, quick release joints, one piece phenolic ferrule/tip. Ferrule is 1/2" break ferrule. 14mm shaft. Conical taper.

tpredes
06-16-2007, 12:23 PM
Hi! In reference to the "SPARK". I think they normally sell for about $80 (plus shipping). It's a very plain black cue with a wrap. It has a 5/16x18 joint, comes with a myriad of weight blocks from 18 to 21 oz total, has a phenolic tip and a short ferrule. I have purchased more expensive break (and jump) cues, but for the $$ it is a great hitting cue, and does over power the rack. Can't go wrong, give it a try.
tp-Modesto, CA

Santeh
06-17-2007, 10:20 AM
Hello all!

Thank you for the help! I appreciate it! As it turns out I saw a Spark Break cue being sold for $59. As such I musy admit that i am very tempted!

Thanks again!