PDA

View Full Version : what i have learned

bluewolf
07-25-2002, 06:38 AM
the day before yesterday, i learned to lengthen my stroke and to shorten my bridge.

last night i learned there was something minor wrong with my eyemovments and started playing down on the ball at eye level.

i learned another technique to improve my breaking.

i tried out my banking theory. it is correct. i just need to learn more aboout the correct english to use in different situations and the speed the ball needs to come off the rail.

i always play with my husband who better than me.i get to get suggestions and see what he is doing different than me and then we talk about it. sometimes doing things the way he is improves my game and sometimes it is a matter of style. since he is left brained and i am right brained, we discuss whether it is another technigue i need to try or whether it is due to the difference in the way our brains work.

i left the pool hall last night a very happy camper.

bluewolf

=k=
07-25-2002, 07:32 AM
bluewolf have fun while the rewards abound.. do you have any other players your rating to test your new found improvments??

bluewolf
07-25-2002, 08:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: =k=:</font><hr> bluewolf have fun while the rewards abound.. do you have any other players your rating to test your new found improvments?? <hr></blockquote>

not really. i beat the other 2s three years ago.then they put me against 4s and 5s. the last 4-5, i practiced safetys, laughing the whole time, then in one game i nearly ran the rack on him, but on the 8 ball i did not hit it hard enough so it hung on the edge of the pocket

Bluewolf

SPetty
07-25-2002, 11:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr> i tried out my banking theory. it is correct. <hr></blockquote>Hi bluewolf,

Now that you've confirmed your theory is correct, can you share it with us? I found the equilateral triangle comment intriguing...