PDA

View Full Version : 4 my Friends Of Reality....Hypocracy at its BEST!

Gayle in MD
06-21-2007, 10:28 AM
You'll enjoy this op-ed about those righties who have spent years using the..."A lie, is a lie" justification for Kenneth Starr's witch hunt into everything Clinton after the Republicans couldn't adjust to papa bushy being run out of the White House for poor performance...

Interesting, how now, suddenly, "A lie isn't a lie" anymore. I find this really interesting, watching them defend Libby, who lied to the FBI, and a Grand Jury, and who has been proven guilty of committing pergury, and obstruction of justice, by a Republican Prosecutor, and a Republican conservative judge, no less, yet their right wing propaganda machine, is framing their defense of Libby as a partisan witch hunt! LMAO....

If this isn't a grand example of their nuttiness, I don't know what is! Kind of reminds you of how they are now blaming only Democrats, for the low approval ratings of Congress, while completely leaving out the reality of a Democratic razor thin majority, which is still blocking any operational positive changes, from happening, after six years of Republicans spending like drunk sailors, and supporting every lie and failure that Bush has committed.

Happy reading...

www.huffingtonpost.com/rj-eskow/libby-apologists-are-a-gi_b_53139.html (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rj-eskow/libby-apologists-are-a-gi_b_53139.html)

eg8r
06-21-2007, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Interesting, how now, suddenly, "A lie isn't a lie" anymore. I find this really interesting, watching them defend Libby, who lied to the FBI, and a Grand Jury, and who has been proven guilty of committing pergury, and obstruction of justice, by a Republican Prosecutor, and a Republican conservative judge, no less, yet their right wing propaganda machine, is framing their defense of Libby as a partisan witch hunt! LMAO....
<hr /></blockquote> You won't find it here. I told you a lie is a lie in the beginning and I stood by that when Libby was convicted.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-22-2007, 08:26 AM
This may come as a shock to you, but much of what I write about politicas, is not directed to anyone here. I was referring to the neocon pundits, and the Republicans, who launched an illegal impeachment, after they gave up finding anything illegal on the Clinton's, after acting like poor losers, and digging around for years, wasting the taxpayers money. Now they're out there outraged that one of their own is going to jail.

I know it's hard for you to grasp, but you're not the center of the universe.

had time to check into those graphs yet, Eg, you can access them on the Governments website...unmistakable evidence, of what happens to the economy everytime the Repubs get in there. Graph lines for poor and middle clsss show up like a downhill ski slope. Graph lines for the top ten percent, look like the path to the top of the mountain. These are produced by the Government. Why not turn off Limbaugh, and look for some evidence, odd as that would be for you, try it, just for the hell of it....

Reagonomics is a joke, as was Reagan. All act, no substance. Nancy had to wisper what to say in her ear. The new people, caught it, remember.... He was her little puppet. She was the demure little lady, telling him what to do every step of the way.

Truth is, I liked them both, but he was dishonest, and didn't take very good care of our country. he could have nipped al Qaeda in the bud, after he and Bush Sr. brought the whole al Qaeda faction to fruition with their policies.

Dream on...you're good at it.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r
06-22-2007, 09:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This may come as a shock to you, but much of what I write about politicas, is not directed to anyone here. I was referring to the neocon pundits, <hr /></blockquote> Not surprise, I find it very easy to believe you ignore those on this board. 99% of the time I notice that discussing issues with you here is like talking to a brick wall.

[ QUOTE ]
and the Republicans, who launched an illegal impeachment <hr /></blockquote> Complete fabricated BS lie.

[ QUOTE ]
I know it's hard for you to grasp, but you're not the center of the universe.
<hr /></blockquote> This is easy for me to understand. There can be only one center and you have already tried to plant your butt there.

[ QUOTE ]
had time to check into those graphs yet, Eg, you can access them on the Governments website <hr /></blockquote> Nope, they are your lies, post them.

[ QUOTE ]
Graph lines for poor and middle clsss show up like a downhill ski slope. Graph lines for the top ten percent, look like the path to the top of the mountain. <hr /></blockquote> Further proof you are clinging to your strawman and you continue to be the brick wall.

[ QUOTE ]
Truth is, I liked them both, but he was dishonest <hr /></blockquote> The real truth is you only prefer dishonesty when it suits you.

[ QUOTE ]
Dream on...you're good at it. <hr /></blockquote> Hey, this is your fantasy that is being discussed. I like to stay grounded in reality.

eg8r

wolfdancer
06-22-2007, 10:31 AM
Gayle, remind me not to get on your wrong side....
going back to the original premise of equating a lie by Bill Clinton, with the lies of Libby, and the lies by GWB/Cheney that led us into this war....I can say this with conviction....God will judge them differently.
Reagan was "mad" with Alzheimer's....Bush is mad with power.

Gayle in MD
06-26-2007, 07:21 AM
It was an illegal impeachment, hence, the expert attorney in this country, regarding the impeachment process, John Dean, states in his book, Worse Than Watergate that Clinton's impeachment, was illegal, and that George Bush, has committed many impeachment worthy illegal actions, the War In Iraq, being one of them. His documentation, and position, has been completely back up by Elizabeth De la Vega, former federal prosecutor, in her book, the United States v George W. Bush et al. , a hypothetical indictment of the President and his senior advisers.

But you just go right on re-arranging reality to your liking, Obama, since documentation is your enemy, and talking points, your God. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
06-26-2007, 07:42 AM
We're down to 26% of nuts in this country! Good sign! Little Bushy is now only two points above Nixon's 24% approval rating, the former worst in history, and two points below Carter, the only president who significantly reduced oil consumption, and managed to end a centuries old grudge, by talking and moderating between Isreal and Egypt.

I fully expect, that since Senator Lugar has come out in support of the Democratic's position, drawing down troops levels, and removing our people from the Iraqi Civil War, by redeploying them to the peripheral, just as Murtha said, long ago, that as the death rates of our troops, continue to rise, along with the violence, more prominent Republicans, will speak out against this illegal, costly, ridiculous, neocon, chickenhawk foreign policy.

I don't know what Republicans will be able to run on, but it surely won't be a history of decent judgement, or being correct on knowing when to fold them, that's for sure. We're right back to the days of Viet Nam, when Johnson lied about conditions, in order to try to save his legacy, and continued a war which could never have been won, against the advice of those military experts, who knew what they were talking about, and 20,000 dead, became 58,000 dead. It's disgusting, to watch a President, send our people into a slaughter, on the outside chance that failed policies, and incompetence, will turn around as if by magic, into a success. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

NUTS! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
God will judge them differently.
<hr /></blockquote>

You are quite right, and the world has already judged them differently. Clinton is still loved, all over the world, while Bush, is the most hated individual in the world. Unfortunately, he has lasooed the rest of us into his axis of evil, so they hate America, too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Gayle in Md....Not to worry about being on my wrong side friend. I love intelligent people, who speak the truth, voice good judgement, and with courage and conviction, and there are many others here also, along with you, who were on the right track long long ago.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

eg8r
06-26-2007, 07:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It was an illegal impeachment <hr /></blockquote> Whatever. You live in a fantasy land.

eg8r

eg8r
06-26-2007, 07:45 AM
How about all the nuts that voted in Pelosi and company and then took only a few months to notice she is not worth a grain of salt.

eg8r

Deeman3
06-26-2007, 07:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> We're down to 26% of nuts in this country! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Odd, but it seems Bush's approval rating is now 7 points higher than that of congress! What does that say about our government and our reasons to respect any of them?</font color>

Gayle in MD
06-26-2007, 08:04 AM
We didn't get rid of enough Republicans, yet! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Democrats have not had enough for overturning this president's dicisions. However, that will begin to change, now, as Republicans finally embrace the Democratic position on Iraq. Senator Lugar, has already done so. Others will follow.

eg8r
06-26-2007, 08:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Democrats have not had enough for overturning this president's dicisions. <hr /></blockquote> His what?

As far as Reps embracing the Dem position on Iraq, you really are a nut job. It is not going to happen. The Reps care too much for our country and our servicemen, no way will they embrace the cut-and-run losing Dems.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-26-2007, 08:56 AM
Cut and Run is straight from the RNC, BS, semantics, which you slurp up non stop, instead of stating actual facts. Cut and Run, and redeployment to the peripheral, out of the Civil War, remaining only to train the Iraqis, and bring in emergency operations when necessary, is not "Cut and run" just FYI.

Lugar, admitted that the surge isn't working. and has taken a stand against Buish's policies, FYI, and although he is using some of the usual Republican semantics, to avoid having to say in words, that he has adopted the Democratic position, he is, nevertheless, admitting that Bush's policies, are failing. You will see more flip flops coming from the Republican side, as the election draws near.

How long are you willing to see our people die in an Iraqi Civil War? None of you ever wants to admit that Iraqis have already made their choice, and they have chosen to hold their grudges close to their hearts, rather than settle their ages old disputes.

George Bush is down to 26% approval ratings, hence, lower than Carter ever dropped, and only two points above Nixon, another Republican Liar and Crook!

Many in our country are outraged by recent Roberts Supreme Court decisions, and Cheney, has created a Constitutional Crises.

Bush will have to release the detainees, and face the music on his illegal suspension of Habeas Corpus, and other human rights issues in his secret prisons, and at Gitmo, etc.

These guys are hitting the wall.

[ QUOTE ]
The Reps care too much for our country and our servicemen <hr /></blockquote>

Not enough to stop Bush from abusing them, sending them over there without proper equipment, training, and rest. The Democrats, are the ones who put the extra money and language into the bill to protect them from the famous George Bush humongous ego, filled with arrogance, and complete incompetence, and lies. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

eg8r
06-26-2007, 09:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Cut and Run is straight from the RNC, BS, semantics, which you slurp up non stop <hr /></blockquote> Everything you have ever posted is DNC BS so what is your point. You are now lying about the legality of Clinton's impeachment, talk about DNC BS. You are the Queen BS'er in the history of this board. I think Q is the only BS'er that can keep up with you.

eg8r

eg8r
06-26-2007, 09:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
George Bush is down to 26% approval ratings, hence, lower than Carter ever dropped, and only two points above Nixon, another Republican Liar and Crook!
<hr /></blockquote> Fine, but Pelosi's congress at 14% is the lowest in history. So, what we have here is W at a less than desirable level and Pelosi at the rock bottom. LOL, when you are going to talk about a bad job make sure your own camp is doing something right.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-26-2007, 09:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Everything you have ever posted is DNC BS so what is your point. <hr /></blockquote>

A real shame you're so addicted to BS, then, isn't it Ed? Why would I value the thinking processes of anyone who voted for George Bush, TWICE!? I guess those little pangs of conscience in church, didn't take? Still living you're life out of the joy of insulting people? Value embryos, but not the ill and disadvantaged. No compassions for those who lost everything in Katrina, they were just lazy, and stupid. Your penny wise, and pound foolish. You're kids are going to have to live in this world. You can't acknowledge the clear connection between poverty, and ignorance, and crime in this country.

Very blind man, without conscience, and without any desire to educate yourself on the facts. Yet, you call yourself Christian? Jesus taught us to care for those "People" in need, not embryos, cells in a dish. The religious right is destroying the process of science, compassion, and charity. Thankfully, you're compassionate conservatism party, has been exposed. The Government graphs, don't lie. I'm quite sure, you'll stay as far away from them as possible.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
06-26-2007, 10:46 AM
<font color="red">If you want to talk about bad jobs, let's talk about the worst. Iraq, also known as the total mess that Bush et al made, is the 2nd most unstable country in the world. Everything that experts told him would happen, has happened, and the entire world is at greater risk because of his poor judgement. No child left behind, a Federal intrusion into state government educational programs, has failed completely, and most likely will not be continued, thankfully. Bush, and your Republican Congressional majority, completely ignored our illegal alien problem, for over a decade. Republicans, are the ones who gave him the blank check which enabled him to continue on this absurd idea of forcing democracy at the point of a gun. Tom Delay, had to resign his position. Bob Ney, is in jail, or on the way there, along with Scooter Libby. Gonzales, won't get out, in spite of the fact that NO ONE, in the Department Of Justice, will take responsibility for firing the AG's, in preparation for the next Republican tampering of the next election. The gap between the rich and the poor, is the greatest since the twenties. The last Republican Congress, spent money like drunken sailors, and increased pork barrel spending, and earmarks, more than any other Congress in history, and George Bush has borrowed more money than all the former president's in the history of this country, put together. You, are the big Bulls****er around here, and YOU are the one who doesn't ever support your ridiculous, unproven, and unrealistic statements, with any proof. Frankly, I wish you wouldn't post to me at all. I find your posts, to be absurd. In fact, I find it bothersome, to think that you are raising children, yet, so obviously out of touch with reality. The Democrats, kept their promise, and are continuing to keep their promise, of trying to end this ridiculous war, which has caused nothing but death and destruction to hundreds of thousands of people. Osama bin Laden, is still free to plan his next attack. The President, is now at 26% approval rating, lower than any president other than another Republican President, Richard Nixon. At this time, 67 to 70% of Americans say we should begin withdrawing our troops from Iraq, along with one of the most powerful Republicans on the Hill, Richard Lugar. This policy, will be forever known, as the worst to date, and Republicans, refused to protect our troops, for six damn years, or provide them with proper equipment. Most of America, cannot WAIT, until this SOB is out of office, and you, were completely wrong, about everything.

Your idiotic post, proports, that Nancy Pelosi, is solely responsible for the low numbers, but, hard as it may be for you to grasp this, what Americans are saying, and seeing, is that they left too many Republicans in office, to bring about the changes we needed to make.

Gayle in Md. </font color>

[ QUOTE ]
Iraq, 'Sinking Fast,' Is Ranked No. 2 on List of Unstable States

By Robin Wright
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, June 19, 2007; A13

Iraq now ranks as the world's second most unstable country, ahead of war-ravaged or poverty-stricken nations such as Somalia, Zimbabwe, Ivory Coast, Congo, Afghanistan, Haiti and North Korea, according to the 2007 Failed States Index, issued yesterday by the Fund for Peace and Foreign Policy magazine.

Despite billions of dollars in foreign aid and the presence of more than 150,000 U.S. troops, Iraq has declined steadily over the past three years, according to the index. It ranked fourth last year, but its score dropped in almost all of the 12 political, economic, security and social indicators on which the index is based.

"The report tells us that Iraq is sinking fast," said Fund for Peace President Pauline Baker. "We believe it's reached the point of no return. We have recommended -- based on studies done every six months since the U.S. invasion -- that the administration face up to the reality that the only choices for Iraq are how and how violently it will break up."

In a parallel series of reports, the Fund for Peace, a research and advocacy group, suggests a policy of managed partition for Iraq.

Sudan, largely because of the humanitarian catastrophe in Darfur, is the world's most unstable country, the group concluded. As many as 450,000 Sudanese have died, and an additional 2 million to 3 million have been displaced.

"There were only marginal differences between Iraq and Sudan, and Iraq is worse then Somalia, which is already a failed state," Baker said.

There are two driving forces behind Iraq's escalating problems, Baker said. The first is internal fragmentation, marked by the proliferation of militias and other groups that the United States and Iraqis have been unable to control. The second is interference by external forces in the country.

The organization reported that Africa is the continent with the most significant slide. Eight of the 10 most unstable countries are in Africa, the report concludes.

The other two are Iraq and Afghanistan, countries where the Bush administration has made enormous military and financial commitments since 2001. Their experiences show that billions of dollars in development and security aid may be futile unless accompanied by a functioning government and plans for peacekeeping and economic development, Foreign Policy reports in its July-August issue, in which the index is forthcoming.

Afghanistan ranked eighth, Haiti 11th, North Korea 13th and Burma 14th. Pakistan and North Korea, which have nuclear weapons, are among the 15 most unstable countries, according to the report.

<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="red">And, as I stated, Iraq, belongs to Republicans. </font color>

eg8r
06-26-2007, 11:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you want to talk about bad jobs, let's talk about the worst. Iraq, <hr /></blockquote> LOL, good ole gayle, don't let bad news about a Dem sit around too long. You need to quickly switch back to Iraq. Try to always keep people focused on Iraq and then fill their heads with lies about the progress being made.

The fact is you mentioned W and his rating and I showed you he is doing better than Pelosi who is bolting to the bottom as fast as possible. Remember no one has ever done as poorly in a rating as Pelosi. That's your girl. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
06-26-2007, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A real shame you're so addicted to BS, then, isn't it Ed? <hr /></blockquote> So you are admitting you are a shameful person?

eg8r