PDA

View Full Version : Wacky Right, and The Industrial Militry Complex

Gayle in MD
06-21-2007, 10:34 AM
Makes Clinton's cuts look pretty brilliant, to me....
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=3299379&page=1

DickLeonard
06-21-2007, 10:39 AM
Gayle and to think Ben Franklin did it with a kite,string and a key.####

love Dick

Gayle in MD
06-21-2007, 10:50 AM
LOL...yeah, and Kennedy did it with good old fashioned American diplomacy!

BTW, 14 of our troops, were killed in two days. Bush, is going to up their deployments from fifteen months, to eighteen months. And Republican try to say that Democrats don't support the troops, because they want to get our people out of there. I'd like to see someone put eighty pounds of chicken ****, on Bush's back, and make him spend a week in temperatures higher than 110 degrees, being shot at, and see how he likes it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Drop1
06-21-2007, 02:17 PM
"In the councils of government,we must guard against the unwarranted influence,whether sought,or unsought,by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disatrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist".
Dwight D. Eisenhower,1961

Ike must have been claravovant.

Gayle in MD
06-22-2007, 08:07 AM
Ike...he was a good man, had a mistress for decades, no one mentioned it. People had some dignity, and descretion, and respect for the privacy of others, in those days. We can thank the Tom Delays, the Newt, a lizard BTW, that lives in a hole in the ground, and above all, the Rovarian Republican style slander machine. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Later,
Gayle

eg8r
06-22-2007, 09:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ike...he was a good man, had a mistress for decades, no one mentioned it. People had some dignity, and descretion, and respect for the privacy of others, in those days. <hr /></blockquote> Yeah, it is everyone else's fault. Too bad Ike did not have the dignity and discretion of which you are speaking. And you call him a good man? You crack me up. If your hubby was out nailing the neighbor I bet you would call him a good man also. Pitiful.

Oh yeah, remember my Obama mistake, what the heck is descretion? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

eg8r

reggie182
06-22-2007, 10:25 AM
I doubt Ike ever told Kay Summersby "You better put ice on that."

Drop1
06-22-2007, 11:47 AM
Like you are as pure as the driven snow. Discretion is not mentioning the little blow job you got. Descretion is a miss spelled word. Ha Ha Post Cop Obama.

eg8r
06-22-2007, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Descretion is a miss spelled word. Ha Ha Post Cop Obama. <hr /></blockquote> No kidding you dolt, that is how Gayle spelled it and I mentioned it to her. If you look at my post, it is spelled correctly. Nevermind, after talking with you about spelling words incorrectly I think you would be too dumb to recognize it this time either.

*edit*
You know what, I just went back and read my reply to Gayle and I now see what you are referring to. You really are a dolt aren't you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif You belong in Mexico buddy, that way you and locals can be confused together.

eg8r

Drop1
06-22-2007, 08:12 PM
No kidding Obama,you mentioned it to her. Can't let any thing get by,and at the same time,you call me a dolt. What a small person you are. Not going to continue the game you say,in the other post. Here is a news flash for you,idiots are never fun,and I'm sure everyone was bored with the stupid back and forth over two words,but as you said,you were defending Bobby.I guess you were just doing your job,as spelling cop for the forum. I won't miss your little game.

eg8r
06-23-2007, 09:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
No kidding Obama,you mentioned it to her. Can't let any thing get by,and at the same time,you call me a dolt. <hr /></blockquote> I never met anyone who deserved it more than you. You continue to prove it.

[ QUOTE ]
Here is a news flash for you,idiots are never fun <hr /></blockquote> Which is exactly why I finished the last conversation with you.

eg8r

Drop1
06-23-2007, 01:15 PM
Thank you idiot,but you will always be remembered,as,Obama the forum cop. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Like the terminator,you will be back,dolts are easy to manipulate,and stupid dolts are twice as easy.....can't stop yourself,you have to come back,its your retentive side dolt.

Gayle in MD
06-26-2007, 06:50 AM
LMAO... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I make a motion that forever forward, we refer to the Eg as Obama... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Since his forte is trying to "Eggravate" everyone here who knows more than he does about anything and everything...let's keep his spelling error front and center.

I have close friends named Reid, and once slipped on the Walter Reed spelling. He's still yapping about it, eventho that was atleast two years ago, maybe more.

He's the closest thing to George Bush I can think of. Never admits how many things he writes here, are absolutely incorrect, but always around to cherry pick a little insignificant spelling error. Valarie was just a secretary, LMAO, he's a menace to documentation and communication. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

eg8r
06-26-2007, 07:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
let's keep his spelling error front and center.
<hr /></blockquote>Just like your spelling of "Militry"? LOL

eg8r

Gayle in MD
06-26-2007, 08:00 AM
I think that's a pretty obvious typo, unlike your Obama, for Osama. Anyway, you're the damn post police, Obama. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

eg8r
06-26-2007, 08:03 AM
Yes and you are the resident hypocritical liar.

I also remember when you forgot how to spell Walter Reed. LOL, you had just finished patting yourself on the back for all the help you were doing over there and then you could not even spell the name correctly. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r