PDA

View Full Version : anyone else frustrated that AZ is still down!?

tjlmbklr
06-26-2007, 03:42 PM
anyone else frustrated that AZ is still down!? I thought it might me my PC, but my computer at work can't load the page either.

TJ

JoeyA
06-26-2007, 04:01 PM
Yeah, that sucks. It normally doesn't stay down this long.
I had to visit my general practitioner and get a prescription for some anti-depressants after suffering from severe withdrawal symptons. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif JoeyA

BillPorter
06-26-2007, 04:07 PM
Just checked and it is still down. Yeah, I check AZ multiple times a day and it is definitely a big negative to have it down this long. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JoeW
06-26-2007, 04:27 PM
Nice to know it is not my computer. I have luked here for a while and this is my first post.

pooltchr
06-26-2007, 04:34 PM
Yeah...it's a bit frustrating. On a related note...it seems like every Sunday afternoon, I run into problems getting on the CCB forums. Is Sunday the day they do work on this site?
Let's hope AZ gets back up and running real soon.
Steve

Sig
06-26-2007, 04:38 PM
It seems like I often have trouble loading CCB when other sites are working fine. Usually it doesn't last long though.

What is up with AZB?

jjinfla
06-26-2007, 05:25 PM
AZB down? Ha, ha, ha. My wicked spell finally took.

Or else maybe the FBI shut it down because Mike allows Johnnyt to keep threatening, suggesting bodily harm, to KT.

Jake

dbankjr
06-26-2007, 07:17 PM
I'm glad there's a thread about it. Thank you!
For the longest time today I looked for info about it.
I was goin nuts thinking it was my machine...funny how something becomes a part of you like that.

BillPorter
06-26-2007, 07:30 PM
It's been down for over 12 hours. I started trying early this morning. I don't recall it being down this long before.

billiardshot
06-26-2007, 07:46 PM
I also been checking AZ on and off. I even ask my son to check his computer i n Charleston,SC, since we have thunderstorm in VA. NOOOOOOOOO luck. Forum down other section up but slowwwwwwwwww!

rackem
06-26-2007, 07:52 PM
Longer then that it was down last night. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Someone must know what's up. Is it a server problem or did Mike just kick us all to the curb. /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif Everyone has been banned. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Anybody know what's up.

tjlmbklr
06-26-2007, 08:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jjinfla:</font><hr> AZB down? Ha, ha, ha. My wicked spell finally took.

Or else maybe the FBI shut it down because Mike allows Johnnyt to keep threatening, suggesting bodily harm, to KT.

Jake <hr /></blockquote>

That would suck big time!

BillPorter
06-26-2007, 08:35 PM
It's 10:37 PM here and I am about to hit the sack. I hope AZ is back up when i fire up the computer tomorrow morning. It's kind of scary to realize how much time I spend on AZ.

Rich R.
06-26-2007, 08:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tjlmbklr:</font><hr> anyone else frustrated that AZ is still down!? I thought it might me my PC, but my computer at work can't load the page either. <hr /></blockquote>
Frankly, it hasn't bothered me one bit. I don't check into AZB as much as I used to. There is just too much junk to wade through, for a little bit of good information.
I also got tired of good people being threatened and banned by Mike H. and Mr. Wilson, while their favorites get to say anything they like. In fact, I was threatened, by Mr. Wilson, for pointing out some inequities.
That site just doesn't attract me anymore.

tjlmbklr
06-26-2007, 09:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BillPorter:</font><hr> It's 10:37 PM here and I am about to hit the sack. I hope AZ is back up when i fire up the computer tomorrow morning. It's kind of scary to realize how much time I spend on AZ. <hr /></blockquote>

I hear ya, for me it is more time then I spend on the table these days; that'll change soon.

tjlmbklr
06-26-2007, 09:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote tjlmbklr:</font><hr> anyone else frustrated that AZ is still down!? I thought it might me my PC, but my computer at work can't load the page either. <hr /></blockquote>
Frankly, it hasn't bothered me one bit. I don't check into AZB as much as I used to. There is just too much junk to wade through, for a little bit of good information.
I also got tired of good people being threatened and banned by Mike H. and Mr. Wilson, while their favorites get to say anything they like. In fact, I was threatened, by Mr. Wilson, for pointing out some inequities.
That site just doesn't attract me anymore. <hr /></blockquote>

Sorry to hear you feel that way. I love it, all my questions always get answered. And I am not a threatening kind of guy so no harm there.

Voodoo Daddy
06-26-2007, 10:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jjinfla:</font><hr> AZB down? Ha, ha, ha. My wicked spell finally took.

Jake <hr /></blockquote>

Voodoo~~~looks up a spell that works on someone that old /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

BillPorter
06-27-2007, 05:49 AM
AZ is still down as of 7:50 Eastern Daylight Time. I'm wondering now if the site has been hacked and taken down on purpose. After all, with all the people who have been banned from that forum, there are enemies aplenty out there.

Rich R.
06-27-2007, 06:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BillPorter:</font><hr> AZ is still down as of 7:50 Eastern Daylight Time. I'm wondering now if the site has been hacked and taken down on purpose. After all, with all the people who have been banned from that forum, there are enemies aplenty out there. <hr /></blockquote>
A pool player knowledgeable enough to hack an internet forum, complete with fire walls??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
That would be a first. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

It could be a friend of a friend of a friend. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BillPorter
06-27-2007, 06:40 AM
AZ is now back up.

JimS
06-27-2007, 06:47 AM
A group of folks that large, who frequent pool halls ( /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif ) is bound to have a few who kicked out, banned, and maybe even arrested... in the real, as opposed to cyber, world, and there will always be some who are unhappy with the owner and or manager. Real world or cyber world some folks act antisocially and then there are consequences and they don't like consequences. They want to be able to do what they want to do when they want to do it without being rebukked. Mike and Mr. Wilson have not appeared to me to be unfair... yet, and the only reason I add the "yet" is that others are frequently talking about them being rough on some folks. My experience has been that those who get the boot deserved it.

Eric.
06-27-2007, 08:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote tjlmbklr:</font><hr> anyone else frustrated that AZ is still down!? I thought it might me my PC, but my computer at work can't load the page either. <hr /></blockquote>
That site just doesn't attract me anymore. <hr /></blockquote>

Umm, that sums it up for me too.

I didn't leave angry, I just left. I've enjoyed my time here and insidepoolmag.com too.

Eric &gt;life's short...