PDA

View Full Version : The Pearl Mini Interview

9 Ball Girl
07-25-2002, 07:43 AM
http://www.azbilliards.com/interviews/earlmini.cfm

Do you think he'll reach his goal this year?

Lester
07-25-2002, 07:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <a target="_blank" href=http://www.azbilliards.com/interviews/earlmini.cfm>http://www.azbilliards.com/interviews/earlmini.cfm</a>

Do you think he'll reach his goal this year? <hr></blockquote>

&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;HOWDYYYYYYYYYY! OOPS, that's the "Minnie Pearl" interview. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. ***Lester***

9 Ball Girl
07-25-2002, 09:24 AM
Minnie Pearl? Must've been b4 my time. But I'm sure it's funny! /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

I think Earl can reach his goal. Hell, anyone can reach their goal when they put their minds to it. Now that he has a World Pool Champion title, I think, IMO, that he may have some pressure to prove what a "champion" he is and make it to the semi's in the U.S. Open at least. Wouldn't it be something for Earl, the World Champion, to get knocked out in the first round? So I think he might have some kind of "pressure".

Rich R.
07-25-2002, 09:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Minnie Pearl? Must've been b4 my time. But I'm sure it's funny! /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif <hr></blockquote>
Oh, I feel so old!!!! Rich R.

07-25-2002, 10:04 AM
HA! Viva Hee Haw!

Lester
07-25-2002, 10:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: JasonG NYC:</font><hr> HA! Viva Hee Haw! <hr></blockquote>
Thank you JasonG, I was just gonna break out my musket and go after 9ball girl. ha ha ***Lester*** P.S. (Wendy, a musket is a really old rifle.) ha ha

heater451
07-25-2002, 11:56 AM
Wheeerrrre, oh wheeerrrre are you tonight?

Why did you leave me here, all alone?. . . .

Lester
07-25-2002, 12:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: heater451:</font><hr> Wheeerrrre, oh wheeerrrre are you tonight?

Why did you leave me here, all alone?. . . . <hr></blockquote>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Sing it Heater!!!! I loved that show, it was a "hillbilly laughin". Not only did they make fun of the public's perception of country folk, but the music was always great. One of the funniest skits I still remember is when Junior Samples and the barber are sitting on opposite sides of a tree, fishing in a creek. The Barber ssays "Junior look there's Ellie Mae and Dorita going "Skinny Dippin". Junior says "Gee, I wish I was facin' that a way". ha ha
***Lester***

Lester
07-25-2002, 12:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: heater451:</font><hr> Wheeerrrre, oh wheeerrrre are you tonight?

Why did you leave me here, all alone?. . . . <hr></blockquote>Oh yeah, I almost forgot&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;I searched the world over and thought I found true love, but you met another and PHFFFFFFFFT you were gone. ***Lester***

Mr Ingrate
07-25-2002, 01:58 PM
Lester,

I'm sure you remember Charlie Farquarson as a regular on Hee Haw. Prior to that "Charlie" was a favorite character in Canada, hailing from yer Perry Sound and critical of most things Toronto and Ontariario.

He is, in reality, a former hollywood leading man and Canadian named Don Heron. Seeing Don, who is quite sauve and debonair, you would never connect him with "Charlie".

Yah, I know, we only have make-believe hillbillies in Canada.

Well maybe thats not quite right when you consider Mike Myers, Tom Green, and Jim Carey.

Lester
07-25-2002, 02:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Mr Ingrate:</font><hr> Lester,

I'm sure you remember Charlie Farquarson as a regular on Hee Haw. Prior to that "Charlie" was a favorite character in Canada, hailing from yer Perry Sound and critical of most things Toronto and Ontariario.

He is, in reality, a former hollywood leading man and Canadian named Don Heron. Seeing Don, who is quite sauve and debonair, you would never connect him with "Charlie".

Yah, I know, we only have make-believe hillbillies in Canada.

Well maybe thats not quite right when you consider Mike Myers, Tom Green, and Jim Carey. <hr></blockquote>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Dave, aren't Lorne Greene and William Shatner from Canada as well. You're in good company with these "Northern Gentlemen". PS &gt; I read your post, and your picture looks like you're laughing at what you wrote. It's great, you owe Heater one. ha ha ***Lester***

MikeM
07-25-2002, 02:32 PM
We all owe heater one..............................................
a kick in the pants that is!

That thing is has to go!

MM

Rod
07-25-2002, 02:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Lester:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: heater451:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Wheeerrrre, oh wheeerrrre are you tonight?

Why did you leave me here, all alone?. . . . &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;Oh yeah, I almost forgot&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;I searched the world over and thought I found true love, but you met another and PHFFFFFFFFT you were gone. ***Lester*** <hr></blockquote>

HOW-DEEE, my Minnie Pearl interpretation

Lester, you beat me to that. I was going to add that line but I couldn't figure out how to make that sound with letters. I was sitting here doing that and felt kind of stupid. Well it was stupid and so was the show, but very funny and entertaining.
Speaking of Minnie, I special ordered a Huebler SP larger shaft etc. I use it as a break cue. What I did was leave the price tag and #s on the butt. I called it my Minnie Pearl break cue. Most people just gave me a puzzled look when I said that. I sold that cue later on and it still had the tag.

~~~ rod needs to clean the monitor

Chris Cass
07-25-2002, 02:47 PM
Hey Dave,

That picture of you bobbing your head is too funny. Watch out for Heater, he'll put you in a rack of 9ball and your head will be the one ball. hahahahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~hope Dave is feeling better.

07-25-2002, 08:06 PM
Hahahaha! I got it Lester! Very funny, she leapt to my mind too! Don't worry Wendy, one day people won't "get" you when you reference Britney Spears! LMAO

Mr Ingrate
07-26-2002, 10:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: MikeM:</font><hr> We all owe heater one..............................................
a kick in the pants that is!

That thing is has to go!

MM <hr></blockquote>

One thing at a time Mike, you'll notice that the gopher is gone. I just have to enjoy this one for awhile.

9 Ball Girl
07-26-2002, 12:53 PM
Who's Britney Spears? Just kidding! Even Britney's music is a little too young for me. I'm 28 and all I listen to is Classic Rock (Led Zep is my fav). /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Wendy~~Not a fan of Bubble Gum music but a HUGE fan of Bazooka Joe's

Voodoo Daddy
07-26-2002, 06:30 PM
Disclaimer; I am not nor have I ever been a C/W fan, but Hee-Haw was a classic.

"I've searched the world and thought I found true love, you met another and thrrrp you were gone"...HAHAHAHAHA!! ^5 heater, havent thought of that tune in 20 years. Wendy, Minnie Pearl would open the Grand Old Opery, coming out on stage with her price tag on her hat screaming "HOOOOOOOW DEEEEEEE"...too funny.

MikeM
07-27-2002, 09:48 AM
Mr Ingrate,

I laugh so hard at that THING every time I see it. I've been trying to find a picture of me to attach to my post's, but no way now. I don't want Heater to get a hold of it.

MM

heater451
07-27-2002, 08:29 PM
That is, unless I never got a keychain. . . .