PDA

View Full Version : Republicans Finally Seeing The Light?

Gayle in MD
06-27-2007, 07:11 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/26/AR2007062602056_pf.html

<font color="red">Too bad, it took thirty five hundred and sixty-nine dead American Troops, to finally admit reality. Time for the election campaigns, now, so they're finally ready to end the blank checks for the militarily unwinnable war. I understand, the Pentagon is unable to account for amu pointed progress from 19 billion dollars worth of training money for Iraqis, and a bi-partisan panel is finally going to subpoena Cheney's dark, hidden, illegal secrets, and atleast try to hold him to some legal standard on his involvment with the illegal wire tapping, and other unconsitutional actions.

I am encouraged that Republicans are beginning to line up in favor of what Democrats have been pushing for these last two to three years. A real shame, though, that it took a pre-election time frame, for them to stand up and be counted, and admit that the "Surge" has failed to bring about any improvment in Baghdad. I feel bad for our troops, who are the only heros in this whole fiasco.

Gayle in Md. </font color>

Drop1
06-27-2007, 07:40 PM
The light they see,is the election,and the words that light shines on says "pull out of Iraq,and make tracks away from the Great Decider,and his failed Presidency. It's not about ethics,and personal honor,it's about who donated,and what they want. What does Buffet want from Hillary? Why are Republicans just now starting to grasp what Bush created,with their help,only the elections,only the power.

Gayle in MD
06-27-2007, 07:55 PM
I couldn't agree more.

Gayle in Md.