PDA

View Full Version : nostroke , where are you??????

cueball1950
07-04-2007, 12:32 AM
yo nostroke, i was just wondering what has happened to you. I am looking forward to seeing you at Turning Stone as usual. Does anybody know if he is ok ? please post an update on him if you have one.....thanks in advance........mike

cueball1950
07-04-2007, 10:06 PM
got to bump this up. can't believe nobody knows anything.......hope he is ok...........mike /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

SPetty
07-05-2007, 04:51 PM
A little investigation shows he hasn't posted either here or the other more favorite board since April. He was annoyed and his last post said <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nostroke on the other board:</font><hr>This is a pretty rude wake-up that I can't ignore.

Nostroke-"Out!"<hr /></blockquote>I'm pretty sure I saw him across the room in Vegas in May, but I didn't have a chance to say "Howdy" then.

Nostroke
09-09-2007, 09:28 AM
Hey Mike!!! Sorry i didnt know about this thread- I just happened to be digging through some old posts searching for something when i found this. No one ever mentioned it which speaks to something, I'm not sure what. Anyway-Thanks for asking.

This board isnt what you'd call a hub of activity anymore and the other one has completely sold out to advertisers so for the moment, i'm homeless.

I went to Turning Stone but i left early Saturday- I never saw you and normally you are pretty easy to find /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif. My hotel Reservations got messed up and Saturday was gonna cost me $150 to stay at some fleabag so i just drove home. I got 1/2 a promise that in the future, i ll be able to get a doable rate at the site itself so no more hassles hopefully.

BTW- I saw you at the IP chatroom that one time-Im still in there most every day for a while, that's probably the best place to try and find me. If im not there someone will know whether im still breathing somewhere. Ok later Mike- Hope all is well with you. See you at the Open.