PDA

View Full Version : Instruction Booklets

07-25-2002, 02:07 PM
A long long time ago, someone posted an email address for someone who had an instructional booklet. All I can remember was they were located in the Northeast and the booklet was kinda set up with practice shots that pop up in the game frequently. Does anyone know who I am talking about? Thanks.

Chris Alvey

phil in sofla
07-25-2002, 03:05 PM
Might be 'Guaranteed Improvement,' I think by Joe Tucker, the guy who wrote the 'how to rack' booklet.

Tom_In_Cincy
07-25-2002, 03:42 PM
Hey Chris,

What a memory.. I vaguely remember what you were referring to. But the archieves don't go back that far. I think it was last summer.. but not sure.. good luck..

SPetty
07-25-2002, 04:26 PM
I agree with Phil. Sounds like Joe Tucker's book. You can get it from him at www.hillhill.com. (http://www.hillhill.com.)

socrates
07-26-2002, 07:51 AM
Not to be self serving but I just completed a book "Black Belt Billiards that has over 50 drills, shots and patterns starting with some basic stuff and working its way up to some very challenging stuff at the black belt level. I will have the first 100 copies available early next week. Feel free to email me at scampana@dkcpas.com if you would like more information. It was designed as a book to take to the table.

07-27-2002, 11:12 PM
Hi Chris,
Joe Tucker here. If it is Guaranteed Improvement you're looking for, email me at ne10ball@cox.net and I'll hook you up.
Thank's guys for refering players my way, but we can't go through hillhill right now my web man joined the ARMY! For now you can just contact me directly by mail.
Thanks Joe T

07-27-2002, 11:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Alvey:</font><hr> A long long time ago, someone posted an email address for someone who had an instructional booklet. All I can remember was they were located in the Northeast and the booklet was kinda set up with practice shots that pop up in the game frequently. Does anyone know who I am talking about? Thanks.

Chris Alvey <hr></blockquote>

chris,

just subsribe to b.d. and you'll get more tips than you can learn each month plus the ads and e-mails for all the most popular books and tapes.

dan...i know, soundslike i'm shilling.

PQQLK9
07-28-2002, 07:36 AM
Hi Joe
Just got "Racking Secrets" a couple of days ago...nice reading...

Barbara
07-28-2002, 08:15 AM
Chris,

That was me. I was talking about Joe T's "Guaranteed Improvement" drill book.

I see Joe already posted. Get it, it's a great drill book!!

Barbara~~~going back to it after 2 months off...