PDA

View Full Version : Sprint and GWB

wolfdancer
07-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Sprint is canceling 1000 subscribers for complaining too much, then adds in the news release:
"We're working very hard to improve customer service. That's our number one priority," Singleton said.
Exactly the same kind of double talk/reasoning, used by Oberfurher Bush....

cushioncrawler
07-09-2007, 05:10 PM
Woolfy -- It makes cents that a bizness shood be able to pick its customers. My old man used to kick bad customers out into the street. Jeezarse actually threatened to send bad customers to Hell. madMac.

bsmutz
07-09-2007, 06:04 PM
I remember when I called to complain about the lousy reception I was getting at home when I tried their cell service. She told me that it would be good to move around the property to find a place where it worked. She said one customer had to stand on her toilet. I told her I didn't want to stand on my toilet while making a call, that I would like to just sit in my chair and talk like on a normal phone, and that they could have their phone back...

wolfdancer
07-09-2007, 06:07 PM
So,complaining about poor service makes one a bad customer, and getting rid of these malcontents is one way to improve customer service?
Since the new AT&T took over from Cingular,which had taken over from the old AT&T....I get about 50% dropped calls on my cell phone, from my house. I guess to help out with their customer service then, I shouldn't bother them?

wolfdancer
07-09-2007, 06:13 PM
Bill, I had Sprint for about 3 days here before canceling. Maybe I should have tried using it on the throne, but with my newspaper and coffee cup...didn't have any place to put the phone.
Well actually, considering their poor service....there was a place to put the phone....
When am I going to get my printer fixed, or do I have to call Carly....just kidding
Do you play on mon nites at the Half-Time? I could bring it down there???????????

cushioncrawler
07-09-2007, 06:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> So,complaining about poor service makes one a bad customer, and getting rid of these malcontents is one way to improve customer service? Since the new AT&amp;T took over from Cingular,which had taken over from the old AT&amp;T....I get about 50% dropped calls on my cell phone, from my house. I guess to help out with their customer service then, I shouldn't bother them?<hr /></blockquote>Woolfy -- Yor lucky -- my Telstra (landline) got a new CEO from USA -- our whole area here haz been without a landline since Saturday, and we have been told that it shood be fixed on Wednesday arvo. And, to uze my Telstra cell phone, on some dayz i havta get up on the highest part of the scaffolding at my new house-site.

And, my old man didnt kick'em'out koz they complained that the beer woz bad, he kicked'em'out koz the beer really woz bad. madMac.