PDA

View Full Version : Keychains - We have a winner!



MikeM
07-25-2002, 02:27 PM
We (finally) have a winning design for the (un)official CCB Keychain.

The winner is -----


Heater 451's design number two. (white with yellow border and eight ball nine ball logo). Heater's prize - - -


a free CCB keychain!

First runner up is Pizza Bob with his many creative designs. His prize...


A free CCB keychain.


Second Runners up are all who participated and commented. Your prize, you guessed it a free CCB keychain.

Non participants will also receive a keychain on request but must give me the eight and two on the wire first!

I don't have the final numbers yet, but it looks like the final price will be about a buck apiece. As promised I will pick up the tab for the first batch. Those who feel inclined to make a payment may do so in cash or cold draft Budweiser.

I WILL need help in distribution. Any suggestions will be welcomed. Hopefullly by the end of the US Open, everyone who wants one will have one.

I will let everyone know as soon as they are in.

MM

Kato
07-25-2002, 02:41 PM
Hey Mike, you're first ice cold chilly in Norfolk is on me. You da man brother.

I'll be a distribution center for Florida. Kato, Voodoo, Jay M, and whomever else needs one. Just offering my services.

Kato

SpiderMan
07-25-2002, 02:43 PM
I know about 5 or 10 participants in the Dallas area, if you
want me to hand them out and save a bunch of separate shipping.

SpiderMan

MikeM
07-25-2002, 03:16 PM
Thanks Kato and Spiderman.

We have our DFW and SoFla distributors lined up. Any other volunteers?

MM

Tom_In_Cincy
07-25-2002, 03:40 PM
Great Job Mike,

If you need a Cincy Area Distributer.. I'll volunteer.. and we will all have a few (or more) at the Q-Masters pool hall in Va.

Lester
07-25-2002, 04:20 PM
Mike, email me and I will return my snail mail address. I know I can distribute 5 or 6. P.S. >YOU R DA MAN!!! ****Lester****

SPetty
07-25-2002, 04:33 PM
Dang, Spiderman beat me to it! I still think it would be a good idea to have people send you a SASE and a dollar bill - that would make it easiest on you. Just make sure they send you the peel 'n' stick kind of envelopes so you don't have to do all the licking!

07-25-2002, 07:50 PM
Hey Mike!!
I've got the NY area covered! Talk about killing two birds with one stone. Your second ice cold one is on ME at the Open, and OF COURSE the Tequila shooter too! /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Troy
07-25-2002, 08:45 PM
Hi Mike... I'll take 10 for the NorCal area. When you're ready, e-mail me and I'll send my snail-mail address.

Troy

Harold Acosta
07-25-2002, 08:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: MikeM:</font><hr> We (finally) have a winning design for the (un)official CCB Keychain.

The winner is -----

Heater 451's design number two. (white with yellow border and eight ball nine ball logo). Heater's prize - - -

a free CCB keychain!

First runner up is Pizza Bob with his many creative designs. His prize...

A free CCB keychain.

Second Runners up are all who participated and commented. Your prize, you guessed it a free CCB keychain.

Non participants will also receive a keychain on request but must give me the eight and two on the wire first!

I don't have the final numbers yet, but it looks like the final price will be about a buck apiece. As promised I will pick up the tab for the first batch. Those who feel inclined to make a payment may do so in cash or cold draft Budweiser.

I WILL need help in distribution. Any suggestions will be welcomed. Hopefullly by the end of the US Open, everyone who wants one will have one.

I will let everyone know as soon as they are in.

MM <hr></blockquote>

Mike, since I am overseas, and cannot be at the US Open to pay for your cold draft Budweisers, I just ask you reserve 2 of those keychains for me. One is for use, the other is for keepsaking. I will pay all your shipping and handling charges.

Harold ~ geez, all the fun is in the States!

Voodoo Daddy
07-25-2002, 09:04 PM
Keychains...does that mean I have to retire Chris Cass from my keyring? Man, I guess I will for the good of the board. Just as long as there isnt a RJ Keychain...I have a hard time dealing with him on a human level, I dont wanna look at him when I lock my door or start my truck...geez.

MikeM
07-25-2002, 10:16 PM
Harold,

I may have to deliver yours personally. Are you anywhere near Ft. Buchanan?

MM...thinking of the two best words in the Spanish language








PINA COLADA!

MikeM
07-25-2002, 10:19 PM
Oh No! No tequila shots for me. I don't know any of you well enough yet for that! And you don't want to know me after the third one either!


MM...When life gives you lemons, look for a bottle of tequila and some salt! How about that for a signature SPetty?!?

Harold Acosta
07-25-2002, 10:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: MikeM:</font><hr> Harold,

I may have to deliver yours personally. Are you anywhere near Ft. Buchanan?

MM...thinking of the two best words in the Spanish language

PINA COLADA! <hr></blockquote>

Nah, I'm a two hour drive away, in the southwest part of the Island but if you happen to be here, let me know, I'll meet you!

Voodoo Daddy
07-26-2002, 12:00 AM
NO TO-KILL-YA for Voodoo...I'm nasty enough with mezcal, trust me. But Mike will have a shot of 5 waiting for him, no doubt!!

Chris Cass
07-26-2002, 12:09 AM
Hey Mike,

I need 3 and will pay for the key chain and the shipping. I don't want anything for free. The others out here that might want one is Mike Athens and I'm not sure about anyone else.

Regards,

C.C.~~Let me know, I'm being retired by Voodoo and it hurts. LOL

SPetty
07-26-2002, 05:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: MikeM:</font><hr> Oh No! No tequila shots for me. I don't know any of you well enough yet for that! And you don't want to know me after the third one either!


MM...When life gives you lemons, look for a bottle of tequila and some salt! How about that for a signature SPetty?!? <hr></blockquote>Hi Mike,

Works for me! And hey, you don't know us well enough for that, but it's easy to get to know anyone well enough after about four shots! hahaha

=k=
07-26-2002, 06:30 AM
mike sign me up for phoenix area.. email me address and i will take pay for ten of them to start with. and you can send more if need be.. thanks =k=

Pizza Bob
07-26-2002, 06:32 AM
Lorri:

If you're going to be the NYC distributor, could you reserve one for me and I'll make it a point to meet you at your "home" room in Edison to pick it up and hit some balls - as long as you promise to be gentle.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

PS: Thanks Mike!

MikeM
07-26-2002, 10:57 AM
K,

I may be in Phoenix for the Springsteen show on the 25th of August. If so we'll have to hook up. I'll let you know when I am sure.

MM

Rich R.
07-26-2002, 11:34 AM
Mike, put me down for at least 5, payable any way you choose. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif Will you be at the next C.A.T. tournament. If not I will see you at the U.S. Open. Rich R.

9 Ball Girl
07-26-2002, 12:15 PM
Yea!!!! Since Lorri said that she has NY covered, maybe she can reserve 4 for me and because I can't get to Edison, maybe she can give my 4 to Carol and I can get them from Carol when I see her at Corner Billiards or maybe give them to Eric and I can see Eric if he shows up at any of the Open Tri-State tournaments.

Wendy~~Queen of the run-on sentences but proud to be a CCB'er /ccboard/images/icons/cool.gif

=k=
07-26-2002, 12:21 PM
mike that would be great.. hmmmm i won't have my key chain so how will i know you!!! LOL or do they come with horns like my truck???

Rod
07-26-2002, 12:29 PM
Quote Wendy.
Wendy~~Queen of the run-on sentences but proud to be a CCB'er

Wendy, If your the Queen then I must be the King. Sometimes I just can't find a place to put a period.

07-26-2002, 12:41 PM

MikeM
07-26-2002, 12:50 PM
I already feel hungover!

MM