PDA

View Full Version : IPT Checks ?

jjinfla
07-10-2007, 12:09 PM
Has anyone received an IPT check this month?

It sure has been quiet.

We need some good, strong talk of law suits.

Jake

Harold Acosta
07-10-2007, 04:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jjinfla:</font><hr> Has anyone received an IPT check this month?

It sure has been quiet.

We need some good, strong talk of law suits.

Jake <hr /></blockquote>

Come on Jake. Lawsuits???? Naaahhh, everybody knows it aint gonna happen.....

jjinfla
07-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Ha Ha. Did you notice I said "talk"?

People are tired of KT now so he will just sit back and if nothing happens then he just keeps sitting, on his money, and saves himself a million and a half.

But then, maybe the checks are in the mail.

TTFN

Jake

eg8r
07-11-2007, 09:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
People are tired of KT now so he will just sit back and if nothing happens then he just keeps sitting, on his money, and saves himself a million and a half.
<hr /></blockquote> We already know your best bud KT is scum and I am sure he does need you to add to the perception.

eg8r

jjinfla
07-11-2007, 05:04 PM
Gee whiz eg8r. You can't blame a guy for wanting to go for a ride on his plane. Or maybe a short ride on his ship.

Oh wait a minute, too many plane crashes lately here in Florida. And now that I think about it too many people falling off cruise ships.

Guess I am better off with KT not knowing me.

Harold Acosta
07-11-2007, 10:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jjinfla:</font><hr> Ha Ha. Did you notice I said "talk"?

But then, maybe the checks are in the mail.

TTFN

Jake <hr /></blockquote>

I do hope everyone gets paid but then we will never truly know.....

jjinfla
07-12-2007, 06:34 AM
No checks this month. No news. No threats of suing.

It's beginning to look a lot like it really is over.

Time to move on and look to bigger and better programs.

Jake

eg8r
07-13-2007, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Gee whiz eg8r. You can't blame a guy for wanting to go for a ride on his plane. Or maybe a short ride on his ship.

Oh wait a minute, too many plane crashes lately here in Florida. And now that I think about it too many people falling off cruise ships.

Guess I am better off with KT not knowing me. <hr /></blockquote> Other than the previous KT tournaments I guess everyone would be better if KT did not know them. I definitely don't blame you for wanting to ride in his plane but I think an afternoon on a big boat is a much more appealing way to spend the day. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

jjinfla
07-14-2007, 06:32 AM
We have the Sterling and the Cruz gambling ships docked at Cape Kennedy that are basically free, with food and drinks. A nice way to spend the day.

Qtec
07-14-2007, 09:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's beginning to look a lot like it really is over. <hr /></blockquote>

You think?

LOL

Q .......... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

jjinfla
07-15-2007, 06:59 AM
One never knows.

The market was really good last week. Maybe some of KT's investments did well for him and he will decide to toss a few more crumbs to the players.