PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive- finally eg8r is unmasked!

Qtec
07-14-2007, 10:39 PM
video (http://theync.com/m071407sheehan.shtml)

The page is Not Exactly SFW. [ one big buttock ]

Watch it.

"I'm 31 yrs old, they don't want me."

LOL

They are all 'committed'as long as someone else is doing the 'committing'.

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

wolfdancer
07-14-2007, 11:56 PM
Q, you mean it ain't Ed??....they must have gone to the same school though....

Sid_Vicious
07-15-2007, 01:40 PM
That was his other brother Ed. sid

nAz
07-15-2007, 11:05 PM
umm that was actually his brother Chris. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

lol good excuse for not going to war ... "they need me to stay and work so i can pay for this war"... lol little does the fool know that it will be his kids and grand kids that will pay for it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Qtec
07-16-2007, 09:45 PM
They don't want me. I'm 31!

HaHa....brilliant.

The guy shows why the US can't win in Iraq. Somewhere in S Arabia the exact same thing is taking place but there somebody rushes up and says, :"..........31, no problem, I'm recruiting for the suicide platoon! You're willing to die for your country, right?".

Rightwing blubber boy would do it in his pants. [ he almost did it on camera when the guy said we can sign you right in!

Q

DickLeonard
07-18-2007, 07:38 AM
Wolfdancer is Eg8r last name Vucovich?####

Sid_Vicious
07-18-2007, 08:21 AM
That'd make him a son of a vitch wouldn't it? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif sid

wolfdancer
07-18-2007, 01:24 PM
Dick, that name brings up a memory from long, long ago..
Bill Vucovich was the first race car driver that I ever heard of...and before I Google him, as I remember, he won Indy twice, was leading in year 3 and was killed on one of the final few laps.

Now I have to Google, and see if the synapses are still firing, or maybe....misfiring?

DickLeonard
07-19-2007, 08:44 AM
Wolfdancer that was the name in my memory bank that made me ask if he was a Vucovich. I was an avid sports page reader in the late forties early 50s.. I keep forgeting about google thanks.####