PDA

View Full Version : Cuba

Drop1
07-21-2007, 12:36 PM
Didn't we have a war with Germany,and now they are big investors into our economy,didn't we have a war with Japan,and now they have cars all over the country,didn't we have a war in Vietnam,and now the shoes I wear were made there,and a part of Southern California is called "Little Saigon," was it Russia that we had the cold war with,and didn't they put missiles into Cuba? Don't we owe eight hundred billion dollars to China,a Communist country,that is pushing us lower,and lower? Don't we buy seventeen percent of our oil from Chavez of Venezuela,and he stands in the house of Congress,and says he can smell the Devil,meaning President Bush. What I want to know, is why we have maintained an embargo on Cuba,with it's eleven million people,and don't do the same to the Countries with whom we had killing wars. Show me the Cuban wall,give me the names of the Americans killed by Cuban troops. The U.S. is so powerful,and at the same time,so unjust. Is this not the time to look at who we are,and where, are we going?

cushioncrawler
07-21-2007, 08:10 PM
Harry -- Unfortunately for the Cubans, there iz a Cuban Wall, but it haz only one name on it, and it can be found in Arlington. So, no cigar. madMac.

Drop1
07-22-2007, 12:11 PM
No,I think we should say too bad for the U.S.. In the case of Cuba,we are moral cripples. There is no legtimate argument for revenge,forty eight years after the revolution.

nAz
07-22-2007, 03:26 PM
Drop Cuba has nothing this country needs, not like China. so until then or till exile Cuban Americans say is ok this will be the status quo.

then again maybe we could use more resorts...

Drop1
07-22-2007, 08:34 PM
nAz,little Havana in Miami,is for lifting the embargo. They are set to rock and roll,with Cancun,Puerto Vallarta,and the other tourist freak sights. Starbucks in the "Forbidden City" I think I have MacDonalds in the Cistine Chapel locked up.

DickLeonard
07-24-2007, 07:16 AM
Drop1 Politicians are pretty stupid. Left or Right. I think Cuba taught us a Lesson were not as Powerful as we think we are.####