Grating so harshly all his days of quiet
With turbulent and dangerous lunacy?"

cushioncrawler
07-23-2007, 06:22 PM
ShakeSpeare ????

wolfdancer
07-23-2007, 06:38 PM
you got me.....
He also puts out a nice line of Rods and Reels...

Drop1
07-23-2007, 08:07 PM
Hamlet,Act3. I find no convoluted thought process in Ed,he has one of the great minds of the twelth century,and the key to open that mind,is recognize his desire to guard his ego.

Deeman3
07-24-2007, 07:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> you got me.....
He also puts out a nice line of Rods and Reels... <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> You got my attention here. Speaking of great litterature, I was walking out of a southern gas station the other day and saw a Zebco 202 rod and reel on the front porch for $9.95! Brand new. I remember using that same reel when I was, maybe 8 years old and. of course, don't remember how much they cost back then but $9.95! They must be made in China now.

I was in South Korea last year and was on the shop trail picking up some items for friends when I saw the nicest collection of Gucci and Versachi bags and, there, right in a room behind the shop, Mr. Gucci and Mr. Versachi were stitching up those bags personally. I bought a few and made room for them. Damn, if I'd just known that a few years ago, I'd saved over $12,000 on this watch I'm wearing!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

wolfdancer
07-24-2007, 11:07 AM
right in a room behind the shop, Mr. Gucci and Mr. Versachi were stitching up those bags personally.

Now THAT is funny !!!!
Thanks for the a.m. humor /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Drop1
07-24-2007, 11:56 AM
Sure it was Korea,those two guys are dead?

Deeman3
07-25-2007, 12:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Sure it was Korea,those two guys are dead? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Harry,
Really, they are DEAD? Then who could those older Asian men possibly be? Aren't Gucci and Versachi old revered Korean surnames?

You are not suggesting I was taken are you? These bags were, like, $4.00 US each! Could not have been fakes....</font color>

wolfdancer
07-25-2007, 02:07 PM
Dee, some of these guys just don't recognize a bargain...like this Patek Phillipe I bought for only $15.......