PDA

View Full Version : hm I think she may win!

nAz
07-23-2007, 06:58 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan was arrested Monday at the Capitol for disorderly conduct, shortly after saying she would run against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi over the California Democrat's refusal to try to impeach President Bush.

Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan says "Impeachment is not a fringe movement."

Sheehan was taken into custody inside Rep. John Conyers' office, where she had spent an hour imploring him to launch impeachment proceedings against Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney. Conyers, D-Michigan, chairs the House Judiciary Committee, where any impeachment effort would have to begin.

"The Democrats will not hold this administration accountable, so we have to hold the Democrats accountable," Sheehan said outside Conyers' office after the meeting. "And I for one am going to step up to the plate and run against Nancy Pelosi."

full story (http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/07/23/sheehan.impeachment.ap/index.html)

eg8r
07-23-2007, 07:14 PM
She does not even noticed that the Dems rode her as long as she was useful and have now dumped her to the side. The Dems let this nutcase go wild while it helped them but they are pretty quiet now.

eg8r

Qtec
07-23-2007, 08:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> She does not even noticed that the Dems rode her as long as she was useful and have now dumped her to the side. The Dems let this nutcase go wild while it helped them but they are pretty quiet now.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Wonder what a shrink would say about this post.

There's a lot of venom there.
Q
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Vagabond
07-23-2007, 09:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> She does not even noticed that the Dems rode her as long as she was useful and have now dumped her to the side. The Dems let this nutcase go wild while it helped them but they are pretty quiet now.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Wonder what a shrink would say about this post.

Q
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

eg8r is telling the truth and truth is always a bitter pill to swallow.Democrats failed the nation. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

eg8r
07-24-2007, 06:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote> My post was merely the view of an innocent bystander. There is no venom at all, I don't have a stake in that game.

eg8r

wolfdancer
07-24-2007, 11:26 AM
Q, after reading this thread, I'm reminded of the quote
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts"
I'd love to take a reading comprehension test with some of these guys, then compare their answers to the author's footnotes.
Did someone on the right really mention "denial" ??? really ???

Drop1
07-24-2007, 12:05 PM
Things have changed,since Bush got in,now everyone is entitled to their own facts,but not their own opinions. Check the White House defense team.

wolfdancer
07-24-2007, 12:59 PM
lol !!!