PDA

View Full Version : Discrimination Is a Natural Born Right

TomBrooklyn
07-25-2007, 08:00 PM
1. To be able to discriminate against anyone for anything is a natural born right of men. And that means men, and not necessarily women.

2. Laws against discrimination are more instances of government interference with the rights of the individual.

3. The Baby Boomer Slavery Apologists and their Generation X children who've been brainwashed from childhood by anti-racist government sponsored commercials, who now regurgitate platitudes about equality and cower when minority activists run rampant through the streets in and the media, and they who pompously chastise the few real men who are still in touch with some semblance of reality, make me want to puke.

That is all.

Deeman3
07-27-2007, 12:26 PM
We all discriminate and that is normal. However, enslaving people or treating them badly by the simple color of their skin or other race biased prejudice is wrong and not a right for anyone. Those of us who did so should be held accountable, those who have not should not be punished in place of those who did.

Unfortuantely, the law is the only civil way we have of addressing these issues.

I, perhaps, missed your point. I'm sure it is not totally intended to read like it reads to me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

cushioncrawler
07-27-2007, 06:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> ....enslaving people or treating them badly by the simple color of their skin or other race biased prejudice is wrong.....<hr /></blockquote>D -- Dont forget that there iz right now lots of slavery going on, much of it not based on skin or race. For example, a "sex slave madame" woz jailed for 20 years(??) in Ozz a year or 2 ago. Same happens in USA i suppoze. madMac.

Drop1
07-27-2007, 08:29 PM
Been to a good lynching lately?

DickLeonard
07-28-2007, 09:27 AM
TomBrooklyn I always have trouble with the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution where the same people who wrote All Men are created equal had slaves. It conforms with George Bush's statement it is only a piece of paper.####

Alfie
07-30-2007, 12:52 AM
TB, I have always enjoyed your posts /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif