PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Reason to NOT Eat Canadian Bacon

SpiderMan
08-01-2007, 09:21 AM
Drugs, Sex Prevail in Slum Where Vancouver, B.C., Farmer Allegedly Trolled for Victims (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003815651_pickton01m.html)

“In February 2002, days after his arrest, Pickton shared a chuckle with a cellmate, an undercover police officer planted by investigators. Pickton said his crimes were "bigger than the one in the States," referring to Green River killer Gary L. Ridgway, convicted of 48 murders.

Pickton told the cellmate he had killed 49 women.
"I was gonna do one more, make it an even 50," Pickton said during the taped conversation, which prosecutors played for the jury. "I make my own grave by being sloppy."”

“Last month, a former friend testified that Pickton had once described how he handcuffed and strangled prostitutes, then butchered the bodies and fed them to his pigs. What was left after the pigs ate went to a rendering plant.

"You wouldn't believe how much blood comes out of them," Pickton said, according to the testimony.”

Only one link in the food chain separates those guys from Soylent Green! Also noted in the referenced article - the "pig food" being used came from a community where "About half of the 15,000 residents are drug users; about 90 percent of them have hepatitis C; about 30 percent have HIV/AIDS, the same rate as Botswana".

Yuck!

SpiderMan

Deeman3
08-01-2007, 01:03 PM
When the judges release this guy on unsupervised probabtion, let's just hope he doesn't move to Memphis! I don't want Porkies to get whole (hog) new meaning.