PDA

View Full Version : SORRY IF I WAS BAD

dave666
08-07-2007, 04:57 PM
1TIME HAS CHEWED ME OUT OVER SOME WORDING THAT I USED IN A PREVIOUS POST. I MADE THE MISTAKE AND I WOULD LIKE TO RETRACT IT SO IF YOU BELIEVE THAT I DID SOMETHING WRONG PLEASE ASK THE WEBMASTER TO TAKE MY POST OFF THE BOARD. BUT WE STILL HAVE 3 TO 4 TOURNAMENTS A WEEK , SO IF ANYONE WANTS SOME TOURNAMENT ACTION , LET US KNOW. WE ALSO HAVE UNDER 21 TOURNAMENTS. EVERY THING WE DO IS LEGAL, WHAT PEOPLE DO WITH EACH OTHER IS UP TO THEM. WE DO NOT ENDORSE GAMBLING AND NEVER WILL.
AND I HAVE NEVER STAYED AT A HOLIDAY INN!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
08-07-2007, 11:22 PM
no apology needed.

Post away.. if the moderator responds to a notice from forum members about anything they think is 'unlawful' by leaving it posted, then that is that.

As long as you continue to promote pool, I like your Action.

Deeman3
08-08-2007, 07:20 AM
Many of us here see nothing wrong with action but it may impact some people's sensibilities to call them out, so to speak, and inviting one and all to come and get it is probably not a good idea. There are many subtle ways to get your point/challenge across. I agree you owe no apology to anyone.

It would be a tad (a little, no the cue) nicer not to post in all caps as that indicates shouting on the board. Just friendly advice....

Maybe I can stop by and "donate" when I'm in the area. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif