PDA

View Full Version : The Oral Majority, leading by example

moblsv
08-08-2007, 08:07 AM
Breaking News: Glenn Murphy Faces Criminal Deviate Conduct Investigation

Clark County GOP Chair and newly elected Young Republican National Federation Chair Glenn Murphy is under investigation for criminal deviate conduct, a Class B felony, for allegedly engaging in oral sex with a sleeping victim. This is not his first run-in with the law for this kind of offense.

http://www.takingdownwords.com/taking_down_words/2007/08/breaking-news-g.html

eg8r
08-08-2007, 08:15 AM
If he is guilty then there is another crook in jail.

eg8r

wolfdancer
08-08-2007, 10:58 AM
The outraged right spent $100 mil to convict Bill Clinton for his crime...and his victim was awake, and willing, besides also being of the opposite sex.
I'm sure they would just like to sweep this under the table along with all the other scandals. Pardon the pun...but this has got to be hard for them to swallow....
Is this case similar to a drug bust, where it becomes difficult to prosecute if the alleged perp, swallowed the evidence?
The real problem here is that they have set themselves up as the moral majority....and then we find out that this moral superiority exists only on paper.
The Dems are subject to the same human frailties, but don't campaign normally on their "Godliness".

Deeman3
08-08-2007, 11:51 AM
Good lines, Wolfdancer. But would you really want us to spend $100 million on a Clark County Young Republican? I mean a hundred million here and a hundred million there and sooneer or later you're talking about real money. I think that was Everit Dirkson to give proper credit.

Of course this is now the oral minority but I agree, anyone who campaigns on morals should be the first sent up. I'm just not sure how important this pervert is. If he is doing those sort of acts, he must be a first class diviant, by the necessary prosecution of such a horrendous act, right? Especially if his prosecution is so important. If this sort of stuff keeps up, women will be sleeping other women next and one sex will be wanting to marry people of the same gender.....

Gayle in MD
08-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Kind of reminds you of Coulter, writing a book about Democrats called Godless and then scarfing up on funds that were supposed to go to hurricane victims, only she wasn't one of them, LOL!

I'd say the Foley scandal, and the Barr outrage over abortions, followed by his paying for his wife's abortion with his personal check, and Gingrich's hypocracy, hiding his own mistress, while bashing and Impeaching Bill Clinton, are among the funniest gotchas, other then the shop lifter in the white House, and Gonzales's trip to the hospital to pressure the attorney General to let them break the law!

Hey, Democrats aren't half as bad as Repubs, when it comes to famliy values, honor, and integrity, they've got it all over Republicans, IMO...Nixon, good example of yet another out of control, mentally challenged Republican, and Reagan and both Bushies have been praised for all their lies and blunders...that doesn't make it accurate, it all about Rebonics....the language of liars.

Food Challenged, sound a lot better than hungry children! Atleast to the sheep. They gobble up all that BS. All their messes, when brought to light by the scholars, are immediately installed under the heading of monday morning quarterbacking, instead of what they really are, stupid mistakes, which are forever denied and twisted beyond recognition. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif