PDA

View Full Version : Online Billiards Tournament Needs BETA Testers

tlcchris
08-10-2007, 09:36 AM
We are looking for people to come and test our site. If you are familiar with Online Poker then this is for you!!

Play against people or the computer. Also many Game types, including Arcade type action, er.... play /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Please check it out and tells us what you think!

http://www.billiardslive.com/ng/login.html

Thanks,

TlcChris
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

1Time
08-15-2007, 01:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tlcchris:</font><hr> We are looking for people to come and test our site. If you are familiar with Online Poker then this is for you!!

Play against people or the computer. Also many Game types, including Arcade type action, er.... play /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Please check it out and tells us what you think!

http://www.billiardslive.com/ng/login.html

Thanks,

TlcChris
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Computer pool is for those who can't play real pool, and it is NOT a good way to learn real pool.

Tom_In_Cincy
08-15-2007, 04:52 PM
I sure hope this is your opinion and not some state law.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 1Time:</font><hr>

Computer pool is for those who can't play real pool, and it is NOT a good way to learn real pool. <hr /></blockquote>

1Time
08-15-2007, 04:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> I sure hope this is your opinion and not some state law.

Computer pool is for those who can't play real pool, and it is NOT a good way to learn real pool. <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

I sure hope your sense of humor is as well developed as mine. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
08-15-2007, 05:06 PM
I have to admit, you've made me laugh outloud reading your posts.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 1Time:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> I sure hope this is your opinion and not some state law.

Computer pool is for those who can't play real pool, and it is NOT a good way to learn real pool. <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

I sure hope your sense of humor is as well developed as mine. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>