PDA

View Full Version : long time no see...

marek
08-14-2007, 01:04 AM
Its been quite a long time since my last post, I have been lurking for a while... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Not many tournaments here in Czech Republic during summer so I went for one local 9ball tourny to Germany. There were 44 players, I finished 7th when I missed tough 9 at hill-hill. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Never mind I enjoyed the tournament, germans were friendly as usual, I really enjoy playing in Germany, german players dont whine when they lose even if its thx to bad luck on their side or thx to super good luck on my side, they just enjoy the game. I like that attitude. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif Right now I am changing my fundamentals AGAIN /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif or better to say I am trying to get used to new ones. The reason for the change was my discovery that my stroking hand was not in line with the stroke (my elbow was off the axis of the stroke)- basically that was the main reason of my long-time struggle with my technique. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif Discovery of this flaw wouldnt be possible without my new camera - I am shooting myself with the camera during my practice sessions so afterwards I am able to point out the flaws. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif I plan to post some of the material on the youtube so I can embarass myself in front of you people.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I will keep you posted! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif