PDA

View Full Version : What does Hillary have to hide?

eg8r
08-14-2007, 12:57 PM
I wanted to start off this thread with a quote from Q from the thread about Tillman... [ QUOTE ]
Q..............If they won't release the docs, what do they have to hide [ again].
<hr /></blockquote> Now, I just want to know if the same logic will apply to the Clintons. Clinton's First Lady records locked up (http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-clintondocs14aug14,1,1086895.story?track=rss&amp;ctrac k=1&amp;cset=true)

[ QUOTE ]
Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton cites her experience as a compelling reason voters should make her president, but nearly 2 million pages of documents covering her White House years are locked up in a building here, obscuring a large swath of her record as first lady.

Clinton's calendars, appointment logs and memos are stored at her husband's presidential library, in the custody of federal archivists who do not expect them to be released until after the 2008 presidential election. <hr /></blockquote> Seems pretty fishy. If we are supposed to vote on her record, why does she want to limit it to only her Senate record? Why hide all her secrets from her time in the White House? No one in their right mind will just find the dates to be coincidence, if so they are just lying to themselves.

We all know about the Rose documents that she never had which were found in her room, and we know about Sandy Berger trying to steal damaging documentation to keep the Clinton's safe, but I wonder what else will be found once these documents are released to the real researchers.

eg8r

BRussell
08-14-2007, 03:24 PM
It's terrible that she's hiding them like this and refusing to release them to the public until after the election. That's what is happening, right? She has them and is refusing to release them? Or is something else happening?

Gayle in MD
08-14-2007, 03:47 PM
Good one, friend. And we all know whose first efforts after taking the helm at the White House were to deep six his own father's records, and then followed suit by having his top advisor hide all his e-mails by using the RNC e-mail account for all his dirty work. Seems they were all missing, /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gifdeleted, /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif by the RNC of course, and then suddenly appeared just after being told, by the investigating Senator in charge, "Hey, e-mails can't just vanish, they're there, somewhere." Bingo, the e-mails in question, suddenly surfaced.

Funny, how some have such a good memory about every insignificant little detail about Bill Clinton's administration, but have completely forgotten things like Liddy angling to kill Jack Anderson, breaking into Psychiatrists' offices, and burglerizing the Democratic National Offices at the Watergate, is never mentioned, LOL... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BTW, have you watched the My Space video of Cheney, CNN's sight has it also, comdemning the suggestion of occupying Iraq, and removing Saddam, because it would surely turn into a quagmire and destablize the entire region.

But alas, it was an old news clip, what they commonly refer to as pre-9/11, not that Saddam, or Iraq, had anything to do with 9/11... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Later friend,

Gayle

eg8r
08-14-2007, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good one, friend. And we all know whose first efforts after taking the helm at the White House were to deep six his own father's records, and then followed suit by having his top advisor hide all his e-mails by using the RNC e-mail account for all his dirty work. <hr /></blockquote> You guys really struggle to catch on to anything. This is my point exactly. When W was doing this very same thing, you all cried wolf. Now when your girl is doing it you think it is OK. How can you argue this is not hypocritical?

What happened to "doing the right thing".

Let's see if maybe this will sink in...If you are doing the wrong thing, it does not matter if anyone else has done it before you. All you are saying to me with your posts is that you believe in continuing a precedence of abusing executive power. If that is the way you feel then shut up every time W does something you don't agree with, because you already know you will give your guy a free pass when he does it.

eg8r

pooltchr
08-14-2007, 05:24 PM
Ed, You still don't get it. It's only wrong if a Republican does it. Dem's can do no wrong, and if you point out something that a Dem does wrong, the immediate response from the left is "Yea, but your guy.....")

Have you noticed how rare it is for many of the libs to even admit that their team has problems? They just spew their hatred for the right as an excuse for the actions of the left. And they say WE drink Kook-Aid!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Steve
(Yes, I saw the typo, but it seems so appropriate!)

wolfdancer
08-14-2007, 05:54 PM
Gayle, no one sees the difference between Hillary keeping her papers private, for now......and the WH gang refusing to turn over subpeonaed documents?
In Hillary's case, there is no active, or ongoing criminal investigation....
Maybe if GWB releases all his indictable documents, pertaining to his illegal admin....Hillary might reveal what she did with the missing silverware?
Why would she open her papers to the "dirty tricks" party that would try to twist the truths around to embarrass her....??
And if they did expose some wrongdoing on her part.....it would pale in comparison to the rape and pillage of America by these Republican Huns......

wolfdancer
08-14-2007, 06:23 PM
Steve, borrowing from a quote by Robert Morris:
"The Dems aren't simon-pure, but remain fairly credible."
I haven't seen one comment from the right here,acknowledging
any of the exposes re this admin, in some 6 years now???....yet you expect people to agree with your premature condemnations of Nancy Pelosi...and now Hillary.
...check out "hypocrisy" over on the Merriam-Webster site.
No amount of Democratic crimes, can ever equal what has been done by GWB....

Qtec
08-15-2007, 01:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Good one, friend. And we all know whose first efforts after taking the helm at the White House were to deep six his own father's records, and then followed suit by having his top advisor hide all his e-mails by using the RNC e-mail account for all his dirty work. <hr /></blockquote> You guys really struggle to catch on to anything. This is my point exactly. When W was doing this very same thing, you all cried wolf. Now when your girl is doing it you think it is OK. How can you argue this is not hypocritical?

What happened to "doing the right thing".

Let's see if maybe this will sink in...If you are doing the wrong thing, it does not matter if anyone else has done it before you. All you are saying to me with your posts is that you believe in continuing a precedence of abusing executive power. If that is the way you feel then shut up every time W does something you don't agree with, because you already know you will give your guy a free pass when he does it.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Its not quite the same. GW wants his records sealed for a lifetime! web page (http://www.statesman.com/opinion/content/editorial/stories/06/15/15records_edit.html)

Also, HC was not an elected official at the time. Q

Deeman3
08-15-2007, 01:49 AM
I'm just happy Hillary is no longer hiding her breasts. I do beleive it was the silliest criticism I have ever heard. By the comments I heard, you would have thought she had gone topless.

I think we should wait until she is the candidate elect before ruthlessly attacking her every move. Now it is as wasteful and foolish as pointing out every perceived misdeed by a lame duck president. But leave her breasts out of this unless you are willing to comment on Cheney's set. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

pooltchr
08-15-2007, 04:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>
No amount of Democratic crimes, can ever equal what has been done by GWB....

<hr /></blockquote>

But that is not justification for any crimes the Dems commit. Just because one group is worse, that doesn't mean it's ok to be just bad.
Is a person who robs a convience store any better than one who robs two???
Steve

Gayle in MD
08-15-2007, 07:43 AM
LOL, good for you, Q. Apparently some here do not know the difference between a Counter Terrorist Czar, and a terrorist, nor the difference between papers having been dedicated to a Presidential Library, and seven years of claiming executive priviledge to hide lies and criminal activities, broken promises, lies, incompetence, felonious, unconstitutional behavior, law breaking, abuse of power, and an established, secret, covert auxiliary Government refusing to account to the citizenry for their many abuses.

Now, the fact that the present administration has been the most secretive in history, conveniently escapes the questionable thought processes of the right. Just as the results of going head long into the wrong war, in the wrong place, at the wrong time, has put our country up the creek, without a paddle, is also conveniently overlooked, and worse, justified with absurd propaganda, which empowers our enemies. But just let a former First Lady follow the status quo, and she's compared to the seven year abuse of claiming Executive Priviledge by a sitting President, over matters which were clearly illegal.

It's fun though, watching them grab at straws, in the face of the overall disasterous results of Republicans in power, while calling everyone else whose predictions were correct all along, hypocrits!

The point is the U.S., is in a mess, and the nutty right is only too ready to hand the torch on to yet another Republican chicken hawk, for more of the same!

Unbelievable!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Gayle in MD
08-15-2007, 07:46 AM
What Crime has Hillary committed, if I may ask? You guys split hairs to justify every crime committed by this administration, and then accuse Democrats of crimes that don't even exist, and follow all that up by calling us hypocrits! Beautiful!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DickLeonard
08-15-2007, 08:36 AM
Pooltchr are you sure your a Pooltchr or someone posing as a pooltchr. Anyone with a closed mind can never have an open mind.. This administration has taken us as close to having to call Gwb the Fuhror as anyone ever occupying the White House.

We are one major attack away from him assuming the Role of Hitler..

I for one think that Impeachment is the only solution to regain the power of the people to have a say in the way our Government is run. He may not be impeached in time for 2008 but all the dirty underhanded dealiings will have come to light.

I think that My Democrats are falsely thinking 2008 they will regain the White House while they deny the proper course of action. Impeachment. ####

eg8r
08-15-2007, 08:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Gayle, no one sees the difference between Hillary keeping her papers private, for now......and the WH gang refusing to turn over subpeonaed documents?
<hr /></blockquote> Who is part of this "no one" you mention. I started this thread specifically mentioning W has locked documents up so people could not read them. I made your point before you even thought about it. The big surprise for you is my post is not about your point, it is about the left contradicting everything they say. LOL, this thread is even more evidence that you guys contradict everything you say.

eg8r

eg8r
08-15-2007, 08:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Its not quite the same. GW wants his records sealed for a lifetime! <hr /></blockquote> It is exactly the same, you just have not given President Hillary Clinton time to lock hers up for a lifetime. Do you honestly think Hillary would begin to air her dirty laundry once she becomes president?

[ QUOTE ]
Also, HC was not an elected official at the time. Q <hr /></blockquote> This does not make a single bit difference. We are referring to someone who wants to lock up documentation so no one can use it against them or find fault with what might be inside of them.

eg8r

eg8r
08-15-2007, 08:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently some here do not know the difference <hr /></blockquote> Wrong, once again. Refer to the reply to Q to see how you fail to recognize the subject matter and comprehend.

eg8r

eg8r
08-15-2007, 08:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think we should wait until she is the candidate elect before ruthlessly attacking her every move. <hr /></blockquote> Why? This is like waiting for the burglar to actually put his hands on your cash, in your bedroom before trying to stop him.

eg8r

eg8r
08-15-2007, 08:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ed, You still don't get it. It's only wrong if a Republican does it. Dem's can do no wrong, and if you point out something that a Dem does wrong, the immediate response from the left is "Yea, but your guy.....")
<hr /></blockquote> Oh, I get it, that is why I started off with Q's post. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-15-2007, 09:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think that My Democrats are falsely thinking 2008 they will regain the White House while they deny the proper course of action. Impeachment. #### <hr /></blockquote>

Dick,
You are so right. Dems are on the wrong side of the illegal alien issue, also. I've been told by two Senators that the country is in such a mess, that that is why impeachment is off the table. That we can't afford to take our collective eyes off the mess we have in the Middle East. I think that is a mistake, and that no president should be allowed to get away with the kind of abuses, lies and felonious actions of the Bush administration. I see impeachment as our only way of preventing the idiot from making everything even worst than it already is, and also, we're sending out the wrong message about our country, to the rest of the world.

When Gates was on Meet The Press, he as much as admitted that there isn't much hope for any political progress among the many warring factions. bin Laden pulls George's strings. Bushy takes the bait, everytime. Even quotes bL in his speaches about why we have to stay. Is he really that dumb, that he thinks bin Laden is going to be honest about what he really wants us to do. He likes things just as they are. He's wanted us to be bogged down in a war in the Middle East all along. Bush, answered his prayers, and those of Iran, in one fell swoop.

We should have stayed in Afghanistan, finished the job there. Wiped out alQaeda. One war at a time. Saddam, was not a pressing threat. His regime, kept Iran off balance. Now we're going to end up with Iran taking over Iraq.
Maliki and Ahmadidadooba, hugging and kissing, what a joke! They're both shiiites, and we're financing a genocide against Sunnis, supporting a rogue government, and financing terrorism with every barrel of oil we buy from those despots. All the predictions about the dire circumstances of leaving, also apply to staying. Yet, it isn't important enough to re-institute the draft. Can;'t send those rich kids of Mitt's to war, now. No blue blooded chicken hawk in this administration ever fought in a war, or is willing to send their own kids, just those of the poor.

Bush gives the Saudis a bye, while they are financing terrorism. What a complete mess he's got this country into now. All the warnings he got, from Clinton, and Clinton's terrorism experts were right on target. He threw it all out! Literally! Shredded up all the intelligence. Has he learned anything? Hell no! A real brick head if ever there was one. People try to justify all this mess by yapping about how Saddam treated his own people. There were dozens more like him all over the world. That shoots down that argument!

Carter had it right. He told us long ago that if we didn't intitute emergency conservation methods, and use this energy challenge to create a new industrial revolotuion in our country, we'd end up in this mess with oil. He proved what an intelligent President could achieve with diplomacy, and determination, settling one of the longest grudges in history between two ME countries.

Didn't help much with most of corporate Oil and Industrial complex fascists financing Republicans, and The American Enterprise Institute. Sheds a whole new light on Reagan's Amnesty BS, too. Republicans represent only the rich, and Government isn't our problem here, Big Business, is where the problem has been all along. A vote for the Repubs, is a vote for more of the same. No representation for the middle class and the poor. No holding business to any labor standards, or preventing mass exploitation of the American worker. No control over poison in our food, water, and even the toys our kids play with. We owe it to China, our debt holders, to allow them to poison our kids!

Global warming, is being referred to as a myth, by the nutty right, in spite of documentation that NASA has been infiltrated by the Bush propaganda Nazis, according to sworn testimony from a NASA Scientist!

The right hates the Clinton's so much, but completely overlook all things Bush.

The Clinton's were the most investigated people to ever occupy the White House. Two recent Books from the right, supposedly they were going to expose Hillary. Nothing new in either of them, both deemed old news, so now, they're yapping about her private papers as a first lady, and comparing that to Bush using Executive priviledge for matters completely unrelated to national Security. But do they ever mention that Bush has borrowed more foreign money than all previous president put together? Hell no.

They call the left Godless, while they burry their own children's future to get their measly tax cut. Mortgage off their own grandchildren's future, to China, no less, to get it.

The right will has this country in the hole. The America we knew may never be again, and we can all think RR and Little Bushy, who put business in front of integrity, and arms for the Arabs, as their top priorities, propping up one despot after another, Malikki being the most recent.

Love,
Gayle

eg8r
08-15-2007, 10:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think that My Democrats are falsely thinking 2008 they will regain the White House while they deny the proper course of action. Impeachment. <hr /></blockquote> This is an interesting thought. Would the American people (who largely based on polls are not happy with the President) steer away from a Democratic candidate if Impeachment is not sought. I never thought about it.

For me, if the polls are a true representation of the population, I just figured the Dems were a lock for the WH. I don't really have any fantasies about a Rep winning the election. Provided the polls are accurate representation, the American people seem to be largely opposed to the way the Reps have handled the positions and want a change, this goes all the way to the President. We will see. I just really thought the quote above was interesting.

eg8r

eg8r
08-15-2007, 10:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
But that is not justification for any crimes the Dems commit. Just because one group is worse, that doesn't mean it's ok to be just bad. <hr /></blockquote> This is exactly how they react when we mention the left and their faults. They have given up on self-responsibility unless it is Rep they are going after.

eg8r

eg8r
08-15-2007, 10:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You guys split hairs to justify every crime committed by this administration, and then accuse Democrats of crimes that don't even exist <hr /></blockquote> Yeah just like the left accusing Cheney for outing an "agent". Those are accusations that you are quick to make but you don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-15-2007, 10:16 AM
If you could come up with one plausable accusation maybe I'd bother with you, but nothing you write here has any reality included. You begin every post with a flase premise, just as Q pointed out this time. This thread basically a joke coming from you. Nothing is worse than a president lying a country into an un-necessary war, for which he fixed up false intelligence, wasting the lives of 3700 young Americans, and untold Iraqis, for which our present intelligence labels as having made our enemies stronger, and more resolute, and offering them a cause celebre for recruitment.

You can dig around all you want, into irrelevant non issues, but that won't change the humongous mess that Bush, and his blank check Republican congress has made out of everything, nor will it help the country to make the changes required to fix it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

ZZZZZZZZZZ :-O (Yawn....)

eg8r
08-15-2007, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you could come up with one plausable accusation maybe I'd bother with you, <hr /></blockquote> You are never a bother.

You then go on to talk about who did what worse, blah blah blah. I guess even when the subject is printed right in your face you are too blinded by hatred to comprehend it.

eg8r

nAz
08-15-2007, 07:53 PM
I don't know Ed, I think if i was her i would not so easily turn over those papers. I think i would let them get a court order first or at least wait till my critics make a really big stink over it then i may give it up... it is probably nothing im sure it wont prove any wrong doing.

I have to say though I don't understand why you, Steve and a few other Bush supporters never felt this way about him?
I could be wrong and maybe there were many instances where you guys may have publicly demanded that the administration come clean with all the documents and testimony that the Congress may have ordered or that the left wanted released so it could prove that there is wrong doings going on. ( Cheneys energy meetings tops my list, i know the courts said it could stay private but doesn't it at least make you wonder???)
I just don't get it, i think all these years of defending the right through all their wrong doings has left you... I don't know what??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

question for you righties... are you willing to give the next President a chance to prove them selfs in the White house whether they be Demo or Rep? and i don't mean a few months a i mean at least a year.

Drop1
08-15-2007, 08:46 PM
Whats to prove nAz,the country is down the tubes no matter who is in the White House. How far behind are we? Well er..we don't know where our weapons are,and to really give a grim bit of new, Japan is going to stop making cars in Japan,and China is outsourcing work,and we owe almost a trillion dollars to them. For the icing,we are about to lose thirty five percent of our teachers,and scientists,and no one is stepping to the plate. And now we have terrorists,that are not associated with any group. Give the next President eight years,and see if a dent can can be made.

Gayle in MD
08-16-2007, 10:16 AM
Excellent post Naz. The posters from the right on this board split hairs to defend Republicans, and then split haird to condemn Democrats. It only took the Republicans ten years after taking the majority to reach the level of corruption that it took Democrats 40 or fo years to reach when they had the ball.

What I find to worrisome about the nutty right, is that they have been victims of Rebonics, antithesis speak, Rovarian style couble talk. Why are they nuts, because they vote against their own best interests, easily overlooking the crimes against our Contsitution, and the on-going lies by this administration, which undermine our entire system of checks and balances, translation, they lose as much as the rest of us, yet they continue defending crimes against the nation, which will destroy everything we value as Americans, while comparing those crimes to Real Estate deals and blow jobs. It is mind boggling, the degree to which they go to muddy the waters over criminal behavior by Bush, Cheney, Gonzales, Rumsfeld,and the many many Republicans that are eithre in jail, on their way there, being investigated, or hiding behind Executive Priviledge, which doesn't even apply to the investigation being prosecuted. The Attorney General scandal is a very good example of the nutty right, making light of Republican/white House criminal actions, which have hold the danger of hurting all Americans.

Iglesias, tells a compelling story to us all. He was called by not one Republicans, but two, Demenchi, and Wilson. Demenchi asked if the pending case against a Democrat would go to court before November. That action, in and of itself, was criminal. Wilson did the same, hoping to discredit her opponent, in time for the election. Attempting to politisize the Department of Justice, is a crime, plain and simple, but Cheney, and the Presdient call the investigations a political witch hunt. This is what they do over and over, accuse those who stand up to their abuse of power of politisizing issues, after they themselves, have been caught politisizing by destroying the reputations and lives of good Americans. Iglesias is an excellent example. Not only is this man above reproach, he is an outstanding American, and was an excellent Attorney General, as were the others who were fired, for not being loyal Bushies, because they refused to politisize our DOJ. Iglesias was the man that Tom Cruise portrayed in the movie, A Few Good Men, the man who was the hero who stood for what was right. One of the few honorable Republicans, with the courage to speak truth to power, Mr. Iglesias filed a report about what Wilson, and Demenichi had tried to do, the son of missionaries, felt he could not live with himself, if he did not speak out, and that failing to do so, endangered our entire Justice system, which of course, it did. This is what cheney refers to as a political witch hunt, and George Bush and Karl Rove, were willing to destroy the reputation of a good man, an honorable republican, for throwing a blockaid up to protect our justice system, the foundation of a peaceful society, with an intact rule of law, being destroyed and abused by the Republicans in the White House, and on the hill, is NOT a political witch hunt, and is absolutely no bases for claiming Executive Priviledge.

It is absollutely infuriating, to listen to the nutty right condemn all the decent people that this administration has broken laws to destroy. They are so thoroughly partisan, they do not consider the devastating results of what these crooks in the White House, and on the hill, have done to our country. Outing covert agents, hurts our ability to insure the safety of all agents. Destroying the reputations of twelve excellent Attorneys General, destroys our entire Department of Justice, deprives the whole country of other desirable, decent and professional young potential AG's who do not want to risk their future careers by having their reputations attacked, because they took their oath seriously, and endangers a Justice System, which is blind. This hurts ALL Americans, just as lying our country into war, hurts all Americans, and just as the fascist economic policies of George bush, hurts all Americans, save the rich.

I'm sick and tired of being accused of partisanship by others who have consistantly defended criminal behavior by George Bush, and uslurpped every antithetical, impertinent, illogical lable which these corrupt Republicans use to cover up their lies and illegal activities.

George Bush and Dick Cheney, are destroying this country. Words like "cut and run," are used to describe people who have the good sense to realize that this mess in Iraq, is hopeless, was a flawed policy, which we were lied into, is making everything worse, and is causing the slaughter of our people, and the Iraqis. The "SURGE" has been a failure, so now, Bush, has claimed the report for his own. He will cherry pick that, the same way he cherry picked the intelligence which led us into this colossal mess in the first place. Yapping about what a bad man Saddam was, holds no water. The world is full of depots, like Saddam, the difference is that Reagan, put Saddam where he was, in power, and Cheney has done business with every Arab Despot in the Middle East.

Fifteen of the 9/11 highjackers, were from Saudi Arabia, not Iraq. and bin Laden, who is still free, was behind the plot, not Saddam. The antithesis-speak, used by Rove, Rice, Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld, will be all that is left in the coming September report. It is long past time for tghe NUTTY right, to stand up for our troops, 3700 of them dead, and over thirty thousand wounded, and the suicide rate the highest in the army in twenty six years. How much longer will these stupid so called conservatives continue to stand by and allow this out of control president to abuse our troops? Iglessssias, also, is in the reserves. He was without a jobe for over five months. He spoke up for the laws of our land, and in return, the Bush administration destroyed his reputation, and his job, just as they did to Valarie Plame, whom our government had spend hundreds of thousands of dollars, training, to protect our country, and to uncover information about Weapons of Mass Destruction! How can such repulsive behavior be overlooked, by the very people who fell right into line for a pre-emptive strike against a country which had never attacked us, on claims of Weapons of Mass Destruction????

People like Ed, who slant, and cherry pick facts, to justify this disgusting bunch of criminals, make me ill. He is completely uneducated on the facts, and has adopted the language of the right, the language of using the antithesis of truth, to slander those who stand for what if right, and best for our country. He's a pompus, iarrogant, nincompoop, a twit, without a clue. Bill Clinton, was careful and measured, about killing bin Laden. He had enough sense to know the difference between winning the battle, but losing the war, and acheiving a hit on a bad man. Unfortunately, George Bush, and the neocons, didn't know a thing about that kind of thinking. that's why we're in this mess, playing Whack-a Mole, in the Middle East, under the guise of forcing people who will NEVER come to an agreement about how to run their country, never set aside their differences, to accept democracy. This is the worst waste of American life, blood, and resources, that has ever been prosecuted against our country, and all for naught, No connections to 9/11, no connections to alQaeda, and no WMD, period. but Ed, our resident idiot, compared that to Bill Clinton having the good sense not to bomb a location where Arab Princes from four other Arab countries, could have also been killed, and putting our country in an even greater risk, but never mentions that we failed to get bin Laden, AFTER our 9/11 attack, because Bush and Cheney lied us into a war in Iraq, so that the Corporate Fascist Pigs, could make money off the blood of our children. They're not pro life, they're pro war, pro criminalisation, and pro fascism.

Here's my last word for Ed, Go F**k Yourself, A-hole. You, your corrupt party, your lying thieves in the White House, and your sick right wing pundits, where you get your only outlook on current events, are exactly what is driving this country down the tubes. I for one, am sick of all of you, and your criminal party.

Gayle in Md.
A Vote For A Republican, Is a Vote For Fascism

Gayle in MD
08-16-2007, 10:18 AM
Excellent post Naz. The posters from the right on this board split hairs to defend Republicans, and then split haird to condemn Democrats. It only took the Republicans ten years after taking the majority to reach the level of corruption that it took Democrats 40 or fo years to reach when they had the ball.

What I find to worrisome about the nutty right, is that they have been victims of Rebonics, antithesis speak, Rovarian style couble talk. Why are they nuts, because they vote against their own best interests, easily overlooking the crimes against our Contsitution, and the on-going lies by this administration, which undermine our entire system of checks and balances, translation, they lose as much as the rest of us, yet they continue defending crimes against the nation, which will destroy everything we value as Americans, while comparing those crimes to Real Estate deals and blow jobs. It is mind boggling, the degree to which they go to muddy the waters over criminal behavior by Bush, Cheney, Gonzales, Rumsfeld,and the many many Republicans that are eithre in jail, on their way there, being investigated, or hiding behind Executive Priviledge, which doesn't even apply to the investigation being prosecuted. The Attorney General scandal is a very good example of the nutty right, making light of Republican/white House criminal actions, which have hold the danger of hurting all Americans.

Iglesias, tells a compelling story to us all. He was called by not one Republicans, but two, Demenchi, and Wilson. Demenchi asked if the pending case against a Democrat would go to court before November. That action, in and of itself, was criminal. Wilson did the same, hoping to discredit her opponent, in time for the election. Attempting to politisize the Department of Justice, is a crime, plain and simple, but Cheney, and the Presdient call the investigations a political witch hunt. This is what they do over and over, accuse those who stand up to their abuse of power of politisizing issues, after they themselves, have been caught politisizing by destroying the reputations and lives of good Americans. Iglesias is an excellent example. Not only is this man above reproach, he is an outstanding American, and was an excellent Attorney General, as were the others who were fired, for not being loyal Bushies, because they refused to politisize our DOJ. Iglesias was the man that Tom Cruise portrayed in the movie, A Few Good Men, the man who was the hero who stood for what was right. One of the few honorable Republicans, with the courage to speak truth to power, Mr. Iglesias filed a report about what Wilson, and Demenichi had tried to do, the son of missionaries, felt he could not live with himself, if he did not speak out, and that failing to do so, endangered our entire Justice system, which of course, it did. This is what cheney refers to as a political witch hunt, and George Bush and Karl Rove, were willing to destroy the reputation of a good man, an honorable republican, for throwing a blockaid up to protect our justice system, the foundation of a peaceful society, with an intact rule of law, being destroyed and abused by the Republicans in the White House, and on the hill, is NOT a political witch hunt, and is absolutely no bases for claiming Executive Priviledge.

It is absollutely infuriating, to listen to the nutty right condemn all the decent people that this administration has broken laws to destroy. They are so thoroughly partisan, they do not consider the devastating results of what these crooks in the White House, and on the hill, have done to our country. Outing covert agents, hurts our ability to insure the safety of all agents. Destroying the reputations of twelve excellent Attorneys General, destroys our entire Department of Justice, deprives the whole country of other desirable, decent and professional young potential AG's who do not want to risk their future careers by having their reputations attacked, because they took their oath seriously, and endangers a Justice System, which is blind. This hurts ALL Americans, just as lying our country into war, hurts all Americans, and just as the fascist economic policies of George bush, hurts all Americans, save the rich.

I'm sick and tired of being accused of partisanship by others who have consistantly defended criminal behavior by George Bush, and uslurpped every antithetical, impertinent, illogical lable which these corrupt Republicans use to cover up their lies and illegal activities.

George Bush and Dick Cheney, are destroying this country. Words like "cut and run," are used to describe people who have the good sense to realize that this mess in Iraq, is hopeless, was a flawed policy, which we were lied into, is making everything worse, and is causing the slaughter of our people, and the Iraqis. The "SURGE" has been a failure, so now, Bush, has claimed the report for his own. He will cherry pick that, the same way he cherry picked the intelligence which led us into this colossal mess in the first place. Yapping about what a bad man Saddam was, holds no water. The world is full of depots, like Saddam, the difference is that Reagan, put Saddam where he was, in power, and Cheney has done business with every Arab Despot in the Middle East.

Fifteen of the 9/11 highjackers, were from Saudi Arabia, not Iraq. and bin Laden, who is still free, was behind the plot, not Saddam. The antithesis-speak, used by Rove, Rice, Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld, will be all that is left in the coming September report. It is long past time for tghe NUTTY right, to stand up for our troops, 3700 of them dead, and over thirty thousand wounded, and the suicide rate the highest in the army in twenty six years. How much longer will these stupid so called conservatives continue to stand by and allow this out of control president to abuse our troops? Iglessssias, also, is in the reserves. He was without a jobe for over five months. He spoke up for the laws of our land, and in return, the Bush administration destroyed his reputation, and his job, just as they did to Valarie Plame, whom our government had spend hundreds of thousands of dollars, training, to protect our country, and to uncover information about Weapons of Mass Destruction! How can such repulsive behavior be overlooked, by the very people who fell right into line for a pre-emptive strike against a country which had never attacked us, on claims of Weapons of Mass Destruction????

People like Ed, who slant, and cherry pick facts, to justify this disgusting bunch of criminals, make me ill. He is completely uneducated on the facts, and has adopted the language of the right, the language of using the antithesis of truth, to slander those who stand for what if right, and best for our country. He's a pompus, iarrogant, nincompoop, a twit, without a clue. Bill Clinton, was careful and measured, about killing bin Laden. He had enough sense to know the difference between winning the battle, but losing the war, and acheiving a hit on a bad man. Unfortunately, George Bush, and the neocons, didn't know a thing about that kind of thinking. that's why we're in this mess, playing Whack-a Mole, in the Middle East, under the guise of forcing people who will NEVER come to an agreement about how to run their country, never set aside their differences, to accept democracy. This is the worst waste of American life, blood, and resources, that has ever been prosecuted against our country, and all for naught, No connections to 9/11, no connections to alQaeda, and no WMD, period. but Ed, our resident idiot, compared that to Bill Clinton having the good sense not to bomb a location where Arab Princes from four other Arab countries, could have also been killed, and putting our country in an even greater risk, but never mentions that we failed to get bin Laden, AFTER our 9/11 attack, because Bush and Cheney lied us into a war in Iraq, so that the Corporate Fascist Pigs, could make money off the blood of our children. They're not pro life, they're pro war, pro criminalisation, and pro fascism.

Here's my last word for Ed, Go F**k Yourself, A-hole. You, your corrupt party, your lying thieves in the White House, and your sick right wing pundits, where you get your only outlook on current events, are exactly what is driving this country down the tubes. I for one, am sick of all of you, and your criminal party.

Gayle in Md.
A Vote For A Republican, Is a Vote For Fascism

Gayle in MD
08-16-2007, 10:18 AM

People like Ed, who slant, and cherry pick facts, to justify this disgusting bunch of criminals, make me ill. He is completely uneducated on the facts, and has adopted the language of the right, the language of using the antithesis of truth, to slander those who stand for what if right, and best for our country. He's a pompus, iarrogant, nincompoop, a twit, without a clue. Bill Clinton, was careful and measured, about killing bin Laden. He had enough sense to know the difference between winning the battle, but losing the war, and acheiving a hit on a bad man. Unfortunately, George Bush, and the neocons, didn't know a thing about that kind of thinking. that's why we're in this mess, playing Whack-a Mole, in the Middle East, under the guise of forcing people who will NEVER come to an agreement about how to run their country, never set aside their differences, to accept democracy. This is the worst waste of American life, blood, and resources, that has ever been prosecuted agains

wolfdancer
08-16-2007, 11:03 AM
Excellent post yourself, Gayle....and I like your idea of repeating it 3 times so that maybe Ed will not misinterpret what you are saying...

eg8r
08-16-2007, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I could be wrong and maybe there were many instances where you guys may have publicly demanded that the administration come clean with all the documents and testimony that the Congress may have ordered or that the left wanted released so it could prove that there is wrong doings going on. <hr /></blockquote> I don't think you will see that from me. Good reason or not, I did not feel the need to declare it here on this board. You guys made a big enough stink. Now, however, I am playing devil's advocate and putting it back on you. You can choose to do the same and not reply.

[ QUOTE ]
I just don't get it, i think all these years of defending the right through all their wrong doings has left you... I don't know what??? <hr /></blockquote> I don't really think saying "prove it and convict" is defending anyone. What are you referring to? We have come out time and time again about the budget issues and immigration, so maybe you are referring to something else.

[ QUOTE ]
question for you righties... are you willing to give the next President a chance to prove them selfs in the White house whether they be Demo or Rep? <hr /></blockquote> Let's just say, that as far as my participation on this board, I will treat any Dem president with the same respect the left has done. I will however promise you it will not include the poor language the gutter trash left have used on this board.

[ QUOTE ]
and i don't mean a few months a i mean at least a year. <hr /></blockquote> Why would you ask someone to do something you were unwilling to do?

eg8r

eg8r
08-16-2007, 12:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote gutter trash:</font><hr> Here's my last word for Ed, Go F**k Yourself, A-hole. <hr /></blockquote> Thanks for the kind words. I see you don't share wolf's desire for a more civil board.

eg8r

eg8r
08-16-2007, 12:37 PM
Were you feeling a little lonely and needed to see your posts 3 times?

eg8r

Vapros
08-16-2007, 02:58 PM
Let's take some comfort in the knowledge that this thread can't deteriorate any further. And a bit more comfort in the knowing that Gayle will never be First Lady - or any other kind of lady. Mercy!!!

eg8r
08-16-2007, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sick and tired of being accused of partisanship by others who have consistantly defended criminal behavior by George Bush,...blah blah blah <hr /></blockquote> You are partisan. You being partisan has nothing to do with how others act. Since you are a lib through and through I have to spell this out for you...You are an individual.

Using your logic (which really is not logic)...If you go out and shoot 5 people, you will think you are innocent because you believe W has killed 600,000 iraqis.

Wake up, you are partisan and that has nothing to do with any partisan behaviour from wolfie, hondo, pooltchr, deeman, myself, or anyone else on this board.

[ QUOTE ]
People like Ed, who slant, and cherry pick facts, to justify this disgusting bunch of criminals, make me ill. <hr /></blockquote> What a gross exaggeration. I surely don't have that much control over your health. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
He's a pompus, iarrogant, nincompoop, a twit, without a clue. <hr /></blockquote> Keeping it civil. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Bill Clinton, was careful and measured, about killing bin Laden. <hr /></blockquote> That would have been nice if he actually killed bin Laden. Too bad he was not fast and loose. Instead of killing bin Laden he finished his game of golf and we had 9/11.

[ QUOTE ]
but never mentions that we failed to get bin Laden, AFTER our 9/11 attack, <hr /></blockquote> First of all you seem to be the only one that needs this info spoon fed to you. The rest of us are well aware that he got away. Too bad he was not fed up on a platter to W like he was for Clinton. W would definitely have sent a bomb to his lap.

[ QUOTE ]
A Vote For A Republican, Is a Vote For Fascism <hr /></blockquote> Yes and a vote for a Democrat is a vote for Terrorists.

eg8r

wolfdancer
08-19-2007, 12:51 AM
nAz, maybe the Republicans could spend another $100 mil to find out if she had sex with Bill Clinton????

eg8r
08-19-2007, 05:24 PM
LOL, now we know that never happened. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r