PDA

View Full Version : Yostudama 4-ball set (Danggu)

David_Peacock
08-14-2007, 05:23 PM
The Aramith web site lists these balls for the Korean game, but they don't respond to emails. Does anybody know who stocks this 4-ball set? They are larger than standard carom balls.

Bob_Jewett
08-15-2007, 10:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote David_Peacock:</font><hr> The Aramith web site lists these balls for the Korean game, but they don't respond to emails. Does anybody know who stocks this 4-ball set? They are larger than standard carom balls. <hr /></blockquote>
Contact Carom Cafe in New York City (Queens). I think they have a fair number of 4-ball players there.

In general, I think you have to contact the distributor for Aramith in your country. In the US, I think that's Imperial International. If I wanted a set myself, and I couldn't get anyone at Carom Cafe, I'd call Mueller's. http://www.poolndarts.com/

okinawa77
08-16-2007, 12:09 PM
As I told Bob, I am traveling to Korea again for business. If I get the time, I might be able to do some shopping. I am thinking about getting a 4 ball set and the wall mount scoring system. Let me know if you need me to grab a second set.

Bob, Do you want a set of Korean Carom Balls?

David_Peacock
08-16-2007, 12:24 PM
Imperial in LA had two of the Super Aramith Yostudama 4-ball sets; I ordered one. Thanks for your help.

Bob_Jewett
08-16-2007, 09:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote okinawa77:</font><hr> ... Bob, Do you want a set of Korean Carom Balls? <hr /></blockquote>
No thanks.

I'm not sure how they would work on the local regular carom tables, since they are about 4mm larger than carom balls. I should try playing it in the (several?) Korean mini-rooms on El Camino.