PDA

View Full Version : Public bathroom.

nAz
08-15-2007, 07:57 PM
Ha I'd like to try this out here in NYC. then again someone may get their arse kicked.

http://www.thefunnystuff.net/viewmovie.php?ad_key=NNJWXNIVESPC&tracking_id=8662 69&id=555

dg-in-centralpa
08-16-2007, 06:56 AM
Good one!

DG /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DickLeonard
08-16-2007, 07:44 AM
Naz I read in the New Yorker someone was publishing an Atlas of public bathroomss in NYC. It seems that there is a shortage of restrooms. Some are customers only etc. It seems NASA diapers could be the solution. ####

wolfdancer
08-16-2007, 01:44 PM
nAz, that was pretty good....it reminded me of a true incident from the past....A guy is watching a pro golf tournament, and has to use a porta-john. While he's in there ...Arnold Palmer (who was in his prime, and the #1 draw in golf) hits a ball in the vicinity. As the cameras are on Arnie, with the toilet in the nearby background, he opens the door, sees Arnie, a thousand people, and the cameras...and promptly goes back inside.
Arnie walks up to the door , knocks, and has the guy come outside, before he hits his next shot.
I think I'd prefer my "15 minutes of fame" to be slightly different....maybe I could go down to DisneyWorld, get on the ferris wheel with my 30-06 and pick me off some Republicans, I'd be using blanks of course....you can spot them by their walk...

Deeman3
08-16-2007, 03:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>
I think I'd prefer my "15 minutes of fame" to be slightly different....maybe I could go down to DisneyWorld, get on the ferris wheel with my 30-06 and pick me off some Republicans, I'd be using blanks of course....you can spot them by their walk... <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I see several problems with this. First, you probably couldn't find enough republicans at Disneyworld to make it worth your trip, they are all at work.

Secondly, knowing you, you'd probably slice your shots and take out a tribe of Elvis Immitators, dems for sure...

Lastly, it might be hard to have a safe plan of egress from the top of a ferris wheel! As well, it might be known among the sniper type group that you don't plant yourself in an exposed position where you can be aquired by the enemy (Counter sniping young republicans, they actually have a club near Orlando) and popped.

I think you should go for the more democratic method by using a small portable, shoulder fired nuke, therefore getting everyone at once. Now, that pumps up that 15 minutes of fame a notch or two. I think they are in stock at Home Depot and Walmart now in Florida.

I wonder if homeland security will be visiting you and me in the next few days? /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif </font color>

wolfdancer
08-16-2007, 04:20 PM
Well, Charles Whitman, I ain't, and I ain't living in Texas, where that hot sun beating down, causes people to do weird things like up on top of a tower with a rifle, or even worse,electing Bush Governor (everything leads back to Bush)

eg8r
08-16-2007, 04:21 PM
Too funny. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif