PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of Buffalo Cues?

mrgoochio
08-15-2007, 09:12 PM
Hey all, just a quick introduction.. my names Daniel and I'm from Los Angeles but I'm currently living in Shanghai. I'm 19 years old and I've been playing pool for a while now but am looking to get a little more serious. I've been playing pool just about every day for who knows how long and just yesterday got a new cue (present from a friend of mine). Anyway, I really know nothing about cues, tips, ferrules (didn't even know what a ferrule was until now), etc.

To get to the point, I just acquired a Buffalo Cue and I have had a hard time finding many places online that carry the Buffalo brand of cues. I found some sites that carry some Buffalo Snooker cues but not too many (maybe just 1) that carry American Pool buffalo cues.. Have you guys heard of the brand? How are the cues in comparison to others? I was trying to find as much info about the brand/cue, quality, specs, etc.

This is only link I could find to the specific cue I have, sorry that its in chinese off of hong kong ebay! I don't even read chinese /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
http://cgi.ebay.com.hk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250074373944&ih=015&ca tegory=44077

I got it for a killer deal, so I'm not too worried but I'd just like to find some solid info on it.. For those that are interested, I got it for 600RMB (chinese yuan), which comes out to $79.14 no tax, brand new.. That ebay link is selling for $180.00 (but the hong kong currency actually translates to $164.92 /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif..) not including tax or shipping.

Thanks in advance, hope you guys can come up with some info for me /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

edit: just a quick edit, should i be worried that the shafts have a SLIGHT SLIGHT wobble? Its hard to notice unless you stick your face down to the table when you roll it. not nearly big enough to make the tip bounce.

mrgoochio
08-23-2007, 04:43 PM
Bump, anyone? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif