PDA

View Full Version : trusting a companys first jump cue

billiards89
08-18-2007, 07:20 PM
how much do u think I could trust predators first jump cue when it comes out next month i want to buy it but i dont no what to think

mantis
08-19-2007, 04:06 PM
I can not imagine buying a new cue without hitting it first!

dave666
08-19-2007, 05:25 PM
sometimes you have to try new things. i bought a players jump- break and i love it. to me it jumps better than my jacoby and lucasi. and it is fairly cheap. most comanies will give you your $ back if you are unhappy.just make sure they will before you buy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cornerman
08-20-2007, 07:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote billiards89:</font><hr> how much do u think I could trust predators first jump cue when it comes out next month i want to buy it but i dont no what to think <hr /></blockquote>How much do I thing you could trust it??? 43.7%.

But seriously, it's Predator, who has put more science in their product than anyone previous. They had a prototype at some tournaments (notably, the BCA National Amateur). So, I can only assume that they've gotten feedback and are ready to produce the best product that they can. What I tried couldn't out jump the short jump shots of the current cues out there, but I don't think that was its intent.

Fred

mrgoochio
10-03-2007, 12:45 AM
reviving an old thread, can anyone that has experience with this cue first hand chime in? I'm looking at picking up the predator jump and the bk. theres lots of positive feedback on the bk but haven't heard anything more on the jump

mrgoochio
10-06-2007, 08:09 PM
nobody?

wolfdancer
10-07-2007, 12:07 AM
I'm sure someone would chime in, if they had one. I do have a friend that has one...I've broken with it, but didn't use it as a jump cue. He swears by it, and breaks pretty good.
I think you should try before you buy.

mrgoochio
10-07-2007, 02:26 AM
he breaks with the predator air?

jjinfla
10-07-2007, 05:28 PM
I am sure that they put in many, many hours testing and perfecting it so go ahead and buy it. You will then have the best they have to offer.

Later, once word gets out how good it is the factory will try and produce them faster and cheaper and the result will be an inferior model.

Of course I may have that scenario assbackwards.

Jake