PDA

View Full Version : Where's Cue Ball 1950?

JMD in VA
08-19-2007, 11:00 AM
Has anyone heard from Mike? How the wife is doing?
Is he coming to the Open this year!

A concerned Mayor trying to find out about one citizens.

JMD in VA

cueball1950
08-19-2007, 12:54 PM
Hi Mr Mayor......I have been lurking quite a bit. The Open this year is still a VERY VERY BIG ????? for me this year. My wife's health has not been very good. In fact we almost lost her twice this past March. So it is all going to depend upon how she is doing health wise. I have asked her if she wanted to make the trip with me but she feels that she is not really strong enough to make a trip of that length. I will let you know soon if i am going to make it. Even if i don't make it i will be sending along to someone a few nice KC cues to give away. Plus maybe an Audrick. If i am not able to make it MR Mayor i may need your snail mail address to ship them to you.........will keep in touch and let you know.........................mike

Brian in VA
08-19-2007, 05:58 PM
Sorry to hear that Mike, about your Mrs. I mean. I'll hold her and you in my thoughts.

Brian in VA

cueball1950
08-19-2007, 07:24 PM
Brian....thank you also for the very kind words. She has been having her good days and some bad days when she has no idea who or where she is.Quick example is the other night she told me to tell our granddaughter Bethany get her bathing suit on to go down to the lake. She thought we were camping. The Doctors feel that at night with her lung capacity being as low as it is, that her oxygen level drops and that is what is causing this. Anyway, thanks again for the thoughts and prayers...........................mike

Rich R.
08-20-2007, 06:11 AM
Mike, I hope all goes well with your wife and you can work things out to attend the Open. It wouldn't be the same without you.

TerryArdeno
08-20-2007, 05:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> Hi Mr Mayor......I have been lurking quite a bit. The Open this year is still a VERY VERY BIG ????? for me this year. My wife's health has not been very good. In fact we almost lost her twice this past March. So it is all going to depend upon how she is doing health wise. I have asked her if she wanted to make the trip with me but she feels that she is not really strong enough to make a trip of that length. I will let you know soon if i am going to make it. Even if i don't make it i will be sending along to someone a few nice KC cues to give away. Plus maybe an Audrick. If i am not able to make it MR Mayor i may need your snail mail address to ship them to you.........will keep in touch and let you know.........................mike <hr /></blockquote>

Mike,

You and your wife are in our thoughts and prayers.

Terry

cueball1950
08-22-2007, 07:14 PM
I would like to thank everybody for all of their moral support and kind words and prayers. Hopefully i can make the open this year. It will be somewhere around my 20th or something like that. I attended my 1st Open when Barry held it at the Lake Wright Hotel over on Rt.13....my that was a long time ago. Anyway, thanks again for everything...............mike