PDA

View Full Version : Help

wolfdancer
08-23-2007, 12:30 PM
I'm trying to clean up my view of the messages here...and I have all these red check marks for just one poster here...how can I make them go away? (how can I make him go away?)
UBB code is lacking an "ignore" button

Gayle in MD
08-25-2007, 11:27 AM
If you figure it out, share!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif Dont waste your time asking politely, btw. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Qtec
08-25-2007, 09:16 PM
We need people like Ed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I know it sounds crazy but a board needs opposing views to be dynamic, no matter how crazy those ideas may seem . Actually this board needs MORE of eg8r and his ilk.

Q...stop laughing Wolf, I'm not joking... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
08-25-2007, 10:03 PM
We have more. Eg, Bobbyrx, and Vapros, all the same person... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

wolfdancer
08-25-2007, 10:23 PM
it reminds me of that old joke where the guy says "Doc, it hurts when I do this"...and the DR. replies "don't do that"
I took his advice and I don't do that...read Ed, that is.
Now you have a site where he would really be appreciated...a fellow traveler.....I think it would be nice to let him know
"we are not alone"...referring to the indoctrinated, of course
http://www.k-1.com/Orwell/imgs/pictures/Image_06.jpg

Vapros
08-25-2007, 11:57 PM
Gayle, you just don't pay attention. You know nothing about my political attitude, because I have never aired it on this forum. I have never expressed support for President Bush or his administration or the war in Iraq. You dislike me because I call you down for your bitter insults and nasty posts about conservatives, Republicans and any posters here who don't agree with you, and for the endless, repetitive and paranoid essays we get from you (poorly spelled and punctuated). I will repeat something today that I first posted several months ago. A condensation of your last five thousand posts, written in cursive, would not cover a yard of toilet paper.

And you're even pinker than I thought - downright rosy, I would say. Be well. Don't worry. Be happy.

moblsv
08-26-2007, 08:33 AM
The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save... You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

wolfdancer
08-26-2007, 01:00 PM
You mean Ed........is Agent Smith?????

moblsv
08-26-2007, 01:40 PM
no, the masses who don't have a clue about what's going on.