View Full Version : It pays to get a second opinion

wolfdancer
08-27-2007, 01:04 PM
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/3712/pic02154ky2.jpg

especially if you are a Republican

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5919/pic19976iw7.jpg

Vapros
08-27-2007, 02:08 PM
Wolfie, I swear, you're as much of a bigot as Gayle. One need not be a conservative to merit your scorn - just a Republican. I suppose I could say that Democrats need no second opinion, as they don't want to be bothered with anyone else's point of view anyway, but I have decided not to. That would probably be inflammatory. Perish the thought.

Deeman3
08-27-2007, 02:27 PM
You will notice that the guy needing help from the pony is a fellow Californian.

wolfdancer
08-27-2007, 04:01 PM
Bigot??? interesting comment....I do use the term right, radical right, and Republican interchangeably...but the majority that post here are pretty intense in their intolerance of the left, and the accusations border on insanity....so I don't mind getting in a cheap shot myself once in awhile.
At least being a Democrat allows me to make up my own mind regarding Global warming, the War, Social Security, Medicare, guest workers, imbalance of trade, national debt,border security,women's rights, creationism, etc....and I don't have to find excuses for the missing funds, sweetheart deals, total incompetence and what many see as criminal activity.
We've never had a Democratic President feel the need to forgive his crimes before charges were actually filed.
But when you don't have a Rosemary Woods to erase damaging data, or an Ollie North type fall guy to take the blame, or dementia for an excuse...to cover your tracks....it's perfectly understandable.
I feel like I'm only bigoted against those in power that are pillaging this country, and those that enable that theft by supporting them.
Now Deeman wouldn't be caught dead voting for a Democrat, even if they moved the booths inside Wal-Mart....But, he's fair enough, open-minded enough to see that something ain't right in DC...

wolfdancer
08-27-2007, 04:04 PM
good catch on the California plates... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vapros
08-27-2007, 04:33 PM
"something ain't right in DC". Not much doubt about that. I and a lot of other Republicans have seen it. I have never posted anything to the contrary. But I will probably vote Republican in the next election, anyway, unless the Democrats come up with someone that looks better. That could happen, but nobody in sight so far, and there well may be no candidate on either side worthy of much support. The politicians are in and the public servants are history, both yourn and ourn.

Qtec
08-27-2007, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"something ain't right in DC". Not much doubt about that. I and a lot of other Republicans have seen it. I have never posted anything to the contrary. But I will probably vote Republican in the next election, anyway, <hr /></blockquote>

?

How can you vote Republican after all thats happened? Give me one good reason to vote in another GW into the WH?
there are a million reasons not to.

Q.........and I.m not going to name them all. I don't know if I have enough time on this Earth to name them all. LOL

Vapros
08-27-2007, 06:33 PM
Asinine response, Qtip. No one has proposed that we elect another GW.

Gayle in MD
08-28-2007, 01:03 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Too funny! Especially that second pic of Vapros! Explains why he's so enthralled with toilet paper. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gayle in Md.

DickLeonard
08-28-2007, 08:05 AM
Wolfdancer I owe one to Deeman too I was going to get out my magnifying glass when I read his post.####

Gayle in MD
08-29-2007, 08:26 AM
It would take even longer to name all the crooks in the Republican party. There's only one Republican, who isn't just another George Bush, or worse, and the front runners, fit that category. All they have left for their campaigns is fear, and Clinton's BJ! Some things never change! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif They're still afraid of the wrong people, in the wrong place, at the wrong time! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif They don't vote in the interest of the country anyway. All they see is the R.

G.

wolfdancer
09-03-2007, 05:58 PM
Q, ".....vote in another GW into the WH?"
I reread this and fail to see anything asinine in it. While it might have been more direct to write "GW type candidate" most folks got the implied meaning....
I'm thinking that the Republican party has got to come up with something that has never been done before to offset the precedent setting democratic candidacies of Hillary, and Obama
What I have come up with is A Jeb Bush/Neal Bush ticket...never been done before...brothers on the same ticket....and for the folks that thought having one Bush in the oval office was great...double your pleasure....
We might even be offered two tax cuts this time...