PDA

View Full Version : APA Teams

cue_z
08-27-2007, 07:32 PM
Does anyone here play APA? Just wondering....'cause I'm on an APA team. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Rich R.
08-27-2007, 07:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cue_z:</font><hr> Does anyone here play APA? Just wondering....'cause I'm on an APA team. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>Many of us play APA and other leagues.

fultimebum
08-28-2007, 02:11 AM
Not only do I play APA I referee the Playoffs, hand out Trophy's for the Finals and Referee the HLT's including the National Qualifier which in our area sends your team to Las Vegas.

BigRigTom
08-28-2007, 08:34 AM
Yep!
A lot of us are in the APA from the East Coast to West Coast and most of us are that are in the APA are trying to get to Las Vegas with hopes of winning the Nationals someday.
Welcome!

bsmutz
08-28-2007, 01:07 PM
Yep, we done got plenty o' APA members on here. After a session and a half of Double Jeopardy, I made the switch to APA Masters for the summer session and I'm liking it a lot more. I will be playing Masters again for the fall session. Welcome! You can do a search on here to see how everyone feels about the APA and leagues in general as it gets discussed a bunch.

cue_z
08-28-2007, 11:03 PM
Thanks to all...You make me feel right at home here!! It's nice to find such a wonderful group of people!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif