PDA

View Full Version : Kucinich; finally someone with balls!

nAz
08-28-2007, 10:47 PM
i thought Nancy Pelosi said "No, impeachment is off the table."?

Cheney impeachment articles... PDF file,
http://kucinich.house.gov/UploadedFiles/int3.pdf

wolfdancer
08-28-2007, 11:29 PM
Where do I sign?
There are serious charges in here.....in addition to our over 3000 dead....650,000 Iraqi dead?
I'm hoping for the death penalty here....firing squad out on the west lawn....

eg8r
08-29-2007, 06:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i thought Nancy Pelosi said "No, impeachment is off the table."? <hr /></blockquote> She has not been honest about anything else, why would this surprise you. Anyways, Dennis is not Nancy, and Dennis probably will not get anywhere with it. If he does then they better have more "proof" than what they had with that secretary.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
08-29-2007, 07:26 AM
I couldn't find a date on that, did you?

Every one of the articles apply to Bush, as well.

I think the majority of Americans would support this effort, and the more the chimp is out there yapping about Iranian Mushroom Clouds, the more support we will see. His recent illogical statements, (Vietnam, Gonzales, Iran and Mushroom Clouds) have caused quite a backlash, even from many Republicans, legal experts, and many retired Generals, who served during Vietnam.

I hope the resolution goes forward, before they get us blown to smitherines. Bush's on-going displays of being completely out of touch with reality, render him overwhelmingly ill suited to make decisions on natioal security.

I believe the backlash will grow after the next attempt to jury rig the next report, on September 15th. Pelosi had to refuse their disgusting request to use 9/11, AGAIN, for political purposes. I can't believe they would stoop so low as to seek to use that date for the Iraq report to Congress. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Gayle in Md.

DickLeonard
08-29-2007, 07:36 AM
Eg8r I can't wait to read Georgie Boys.####

Gayle in MD
08-29-2007, 07:43 AM
If he keep threatening Iran with nukes, you may see that very soon.

Gayle in Md.

nAz
08-30-2007, 11:11 PM
I think it would be worth spending $40 million on investigating him... where the hell Kennith star?