PDA

View Full Version : Peace, Chicken Little

Vapros
08-29-2007, 08:26 AM
In an effort to heal the bleeding political wounds and dry the crying eyes that have kinda taken over this forum, I have decided to write to President Bush, requesting that he endorse the Democratic candidate in the election next fall. If this bipartisan gesture doesn't brighten up your day, then you are not really trying. How about it?

SKennedy
08-29-2007, 04:11 PM
Let us know what he says.

nAz
08-29-2007, 09:15 PM
hey V that is a good idea for the right... how many people will vote for a candidate the bUSH would endorse /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Gayle in MD
08-29-2007, 09:27 PM
LOL...good one. What Democrat would even want a recommendation from Bush. the Candidates from his own party doesn't want him around.

I hear the NY Firemen don't want Giuliani to speak at the 9/11 memorial. Ya think he'll do the right thing, and sit down and shut up? Just settle for paying his respects, and give up the photo op/campaign op speech?

Hmmm, he'll probably borrow Bush's posse, he uses, to suppress demonstrators.

Hillary got the first Union, and Dodd got the Firemen. Maybel Rudy can get Victoria's Secret? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
08-29-2007, 09:41 PM
Maybe Rudy can get Victoria's Secret?
Ya think so? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vapros
08-29-2007, 09:42 PM
By golly, I never thought of that. You don't miss much, do you?