PDA

View Full Version : Craig's Love Song To Alito...Too Funny!

Gayle in MD
08-29-2007, 09:49 AM
It seems our bathroom boy, Craig, was singing love songs to Alito...

Here's the words he sang...

The most beautiful sound I've ever heard/Alito, Alito/Alito, I just met a judge named Alito/And suddenly the name will never be the same/Alito, Bush just picked a judge named Alito/Alito, say it proud, that Republican saying/Say it soft and there's Democrats praying/Alito, may the Senate confirm Alito.

Pretty funny op-ed on the singing Republicans, known as the SS, singing senators, LMAO!

come to think of it, Alito does have a certain, shall we say, Catholic priest-like look about him, along with Roberts, and the other SS singers. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/katie-halper/the-real-tragedy-behind-c_b_62179.html
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

wolfdancer
08-29-2007, 11:49 AM
Gayle, there can be only one ending to this story....Craig will be off to alcohol rehab.....the cure-all it seems for all
Republican misdeeds.....

Deeman3
08-29-2007, 12:37 PM
Wolfdancer,

Before this, I really had no idea they had, like a pervert signal to identify themselves. Just try to think back if you might have, on occasion, tapped your foot while at the urnial, a real possibility in a Texas bar!

Now will this lead to them coming up with another "signal" now that foot tapping is outted? Or will some poor slob be beated beyond recognition for a foot stomp in that Texas bar? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

The whole mess, with this clown's other history makes his present story not credible. Apparently, these types are known to gather in that particular bathroom in Minnesota as well. Oh, for the good old days when you could just tell by the pastel shirt. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I figure his final defense will be that he was stomping on a roach or other insect and that the cop just mis-interpreted. I agree, alcohol clinic, 82 minutes in a minimum security stall and he's back out tracking down men and children.

Gayle in MD
08-29-2007, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Too bad Larry Craig did not meet Bob Allen........They could have been very happy together....GOP Bliss

Florida State Rep. Robert W. Allen , the co-chair of Sen. John McCain's Florida legislative leadership team was arrested for soliciting prostitution from an undercover police officer posing as a transvestite in a Titusville, Fla. public park. After allegedly making several trips to a restroom near a public park at 3:30 in the afternoon, the policeman stated that Allen allegedly agreed "he would pay me $20.00 in order to perform a ******** on me."

Just 3 1/2 months ago, McCain announced that Allen would co-chair his "legislative leadership team in Florida." At the time, McCain stated how proud he was to get support from Allen and other Florida lawmakers. "These men are respected leaders in their communities and have real experience wrestling with the important issues of our day," McCain said.

<hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, maybe he can take Allen with him, and they can do a fund raiser from their rehab dorm.

Hey, you know, I am for gay rights, and women's rights, and think that people should be accepted for who they are, but you'd be crazy to deny that women have a knack for identifying gay men, it happens all the time. That's why I don't buy the idea that homosexuals make a choice to be gay. They're born that way.

Funny thing is, I've been saying to Jim for years, long before all the Republican outings, "How come all these republicans look gay." He is now in shock over all the outings.

If you check out that link of the singing senators, in my Craig's love song to Alito, post, with that pic of Lott, Craig, and the others, You'll see what I mean. Allito, Allen and Roberts would fit right in with that bunch! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I recall that Craig was one of the Republicans whose name came up after that other Republican (Senate Page scandal) got busted after years of his fellow party members looking the other way. It's becoming much more clear lately why they felt they had to take that tactic. I had heard from a pretty good source, that there were plenty more where he came from, in the Republican party. Kind of makes you wonder about the guys that vote for them over and over, no matter what they do! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
08-29-2007, 02:36 PM
Dee, the real, sad story is....he is completely innocent...
It seemed there was no toilet paper in his stall, and he was too embarrassed to ask for some...so he was trying to send a non-verbal request....
I guess the lesson here to be learned...don't wear your tap dancing shoes into the men's room in a Texas Bar...Alabama sure, but not Texas.....

Deeman3
08-29-2007, 03:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Dee, the real, sad story is....he is completely innocent...
It seemed there was no toilet paper in his stall, and he was too embarrassed to ask for some...so he was trying to send a non-verbal request....
I guess the lesson here to be learned...don't wear your tap dancing shoes into the men's room in a Texas Bar...Alabama sure, but not Texas..... <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color="blue"> So am I now to understand that the "reach around" will be replaced with a "reach under"? If he had one, old Barry Goldwater would be turning over in his grave about now.

The only person innocent here is the poor smuck's wife. Imagine having to stand there and listen to this, excuse the expression, Limp Excuse while maintaining that re-elect my dufus husband smile. </font color>

SKennedy
08-29-2007, 04:08 PM
Bet his wife already knew that about him. As Gayle says, women know. But Gayle, the Republicans do not have a monopoly when it comes to closet gays.
When it comes to these things and you "get caught" at least have the guts to come clean and be honest. It's the dishonesty after the fact that makes it worse...whether your smoking pot, bopping the secretary, getting a BJ under the desk, or tapping your morse code on the bathroom floor with your right foot and giving hand signals with the right under the stall.....democrat or republican, doesn't matter. Did I smoke pot? Yes. Did I inhale? Of course I did, and deeply. If I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it right! Did I tap my foor on the bathroom floor? If so, it was unintentional. Rest assured, in the future I'll be exremely careful to make sure my feet never leave the floor while in a stall. And Deeman, I'm color-blind and sometimes I do need help in matching clothing, etc. I think that sometimes when my wife is mad at me, she puts out a pastel shirt for me to wear.

Gayle in MD
08-29-2007, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But Gayle, the Republicans do not have a monopoly when it comes to closet gays.
<hr /></blockquote>
I'm not so sure about that, friend, there are quite a few on The Hill, who would disagree... /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif there's a good reason why folks like Hastard avoid addressing any accusations that emerge. In this case, believe me, everyone on The Hill has known for years about Craig, just as they knew for years about the others. Their attempt at responding with shock when the stories break, is pretty funny to the insiders up there.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
08-30-2007, 01:56 PM
1. Rail against critics. "I am not Gay, I just dress well!"
2. Check into alcohol rehab.
3. Call Barney Frank and ask for recovery plan.
4. "Come out of the Closet" party ala mayor in Newark.
5. Find gay friendly God.
6. Molest kid, call NAMBLA
7. Pay for Jesse Jackson's Forgiveness, repairations, tip 15% to Sharpton.
8. Divorce wife who stood beside him and marry another gay senator.

I tell you, it's a formula for success. Too bad he's not from Vermont.

wolfdancer
08-30-2007, 09:37 PM
LOL
...maybe you should submit this to the Letterman show as a "top ten" list