PDA

View Full Version : Bush and Hitler

wolfdancer
08-29-2007, 04:17 PM
No, this isn't one of them "knock bush" type posts. Every time
I see a post like that, pointing out to the right,Bush's latest failings and foibles ... that same sad feeling comes over me that one gets when they have to tell their kids, "there is no Santa Claus". Of course if you do that right...you usually wait until the kid is mature enough to handle that....when you write about Bush...you just take your chances with your readership....
A Discovery program last nite, was on the private life of Hitler, as seen from home movie footage...well engineered camera for those days, but lacked sound. A man born deaf, has designed a computer lip reading program that can also read from a side view...so there was a glimpse of the man in "unguarded" situations...
But the program also showed how the public Hitler was "orchestrated"...and his speaking voice and mannerisms were carefully developed and rehearsed. He became a great speaker, but was "laughed off the stage" in his first attempt at public speaking.
I've listened to whole speeches of his,and even though I don't speak German...you could sense the excitement he brought to his audience
Seems like somewhere in GWB's life....someone would have realized he could yell "fire" in a crowded movie theater, and no one would notice....
He could have used Hitler's voice and stage presence coach
(and considering the family connections....)
Well, too late now for any inspirational Bush speeches to be buried in a time capsule for future generations to marvel at
...anyway, they're much too busy burying evidence.
Sad fact is ( for the right, that is)...he is now a lame duck President (and has been since day one for the left)
So it really doesn't matter if he continues to speak like a
a nervous teen, with a speech impediment,and an unwanted erection,who just had an acne outbreak before he was to recite Mark Anthony's soliloquy in front of the class

Vapros
08-29-2007, 05:44 PM
I'm kinda weird, myself, but I can't imagine listening to entire speeches in a language I don't understand. Have you told this to anyone else? Something significant here. . .

wolfdancer
08-29-2007, 06:03 PM
It's a long story....but I was a captive audience...an lp with Hitler's speeches...and a second with German Marching songs. It was prudent to stay and listen, before making my "escape"
I'd rather be caught at a Republican convention...
Hitler still has followers...to this day.
You wouldn't want to run for Mayor as an Hasidic Jew in Cour' D'Alene,Id ....well, you might, but you'd get the same fair vote count that a Dem gets in Fla.

Vapros
08-29-2007, 06:14 PM
My goodness, how you do ramble!

wolfdancer
08-29-2007, 06:33 PM
I'm retired...and it was either post here and annoy people...or play bingo at the Senior Center....
Since very few actually read my posts (Ed's my most loyal fan)
I just post to amuse myself...and keep a few synapses firing...

Vapros
08-29-2007, 06:54 PM
I'm retired, also, so I can understand - but only up to a point. Your little group has gone far beyond annoying other posters. For some time you have been saying ugly and insulting things about Republicans and conservatives in general. Stop and think. Suppose everyone you know could see your comments, rather than only a few pool players. Do you think it might cost you a few friends? Is it possible you might wish you had been a bit more temperate in your condemnations? Maybe not.

wolfdancer
08-29-2007, 08:37 PM
You haven't been on here that long...to understand the zeitgeist of this board over the years....we...our little group, as you put it have been on the receiving end of vitriolic posts laced with insults, since the days of Bill Clinton. I kept my sangfroid for a long time...but now
(am I dazzling you with these words...had to look 'em up first).....
I try not to get too personal when I post, except for Ed...who is the originator of the "bad blood" here.
It's too bad you are annoyed by what I post, but I could care less....It's how I view the current political scene....and if someone really objects to my view...I don't need them as friends. ****, I don't want them as friends...because if they object to my views....I couldn't stand theirs
I count Gayle in my little group...and she has more of an inside track on politics then most folks here....and posts her displeasure...I don't quite get that heavy handed ...but agree with her 100%...
In many ways, considering the past postings here....yours is downright laughable...."you guys are picking on us" WTF ???
Why don't you do what I do , re: Ed...I don't read the crap he posts, and you should do the same... re mine. Then your feelings wouldn't be hurt.......when we comment on just what this ******* admin is doing to America....
But back off and apologize ....you got to be """""kidding me
"Ugly and insulting" only hurts....when it's the truth....which is why I kept my anger in for a long time. Everything I comment on is in the media....but maybe not on Fox news...
AND you sir....can go **** up a rainpipe...with your
***** little group statement.....
don't fret though, this will be my last comment to you...I'm adding you to the "ignore this **** " list

Gayle in MD
08-29-2007, 08:48 PM
Man, can you believe this rightie?

It is rather amazing how often one comes across one of these pompus, arrogant conservatives, who thinks the rest of us are supposed to put on some kind of act, withhold our opinions, and just ignore all their attacks against liberals, Democrats, and any and all things Clinton, so that they can like us, and feel comfortable about their psychological problems, and political delusions, and religious dogma.

They can dish it out, but that's it.

There is no wonder they have such grand illusions about themselves. And speaking of Hitler, no wonder they are so drawn to the Hitler style of governing displayed by their Party. Authoritarianism is like nectar to them.

All I can say is, This A-****, is one for the books!

Thank Jesus for liberals, Democrats and Independents. We might not be in this religious stand off with every towel headed cut throat in the Middle East, if the Republicans had not been screwing around over there for twenty five years, with all their greedy oil shenanigans, dirty dealing with every despot they could hook up with and their guns for oil and $ idiocy. The damn Bushes have been making money off trading arms with despots for three damned generations, and Reagan, fell right in line with the program.

Reagan and both Bushes, put us in this mess, and Cheney, was right in the middle of it through out. It's bad enough that we're all having to pay for what they did, but worse, we must keep our traps shut around their supporters, who enabled the main actors in this romp in the first place, and couldn't find reality if it jumped right up and smacked them in the face!

Unbelievable! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif No wonder this country is going down the tubes.

wolfdancer
08-29-2007, 09:02 PM
I'm in "awe" of his last comments to me.......if I was in the 1% minority about my views on Bush, Cheney....I'd still believe in my heart that I was correct.
And while I guess re the insults here, we are supposed to "turn the other cheek"
let me drop my drawers first, and they can kiss both of them.

nAz
08-29-2007, 09:06 PM
Of course if you do that right...you usually wait until the kid is mature enough to handle that....when you write about Bush...you just take your chances with your readership....

lol

nAz
08-29-2007, 09:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vapros:</font><hr> For some time you have been saying ugly and insulting things about Republicans and conservatives in general. <hr /></blockquote>

I don't think that is 100% accurate, I believe that the right started this by calling anyone who disagreed with bUSH policies unamerican... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

anyways my only real problem with the the righties on this site is how they can continue to follow all the crap that come from this current administration and never condem any of the many many mistakes made by them. then again what do i know... i tried to follow bUSH after 9/11 and trusted him , but after the Iraq invasion i got smart.

Gayle in MD
08-29-2007, 09:13 PM
BWA HA HA HA...they couldn't find um! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Hey, just don't do it in the men's room. No place to be with a rightie! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, I forgot to mention to you, lil' Bushy looks awful, have you noticed? He' getting that funny little, awkward patch of thin hair in the front, like Daddy's, kind of like Letterman's. I think he's using that spray on hair stuff! And, Not only that, but he looks grey. Maybe he didn't get any sun on his vacation. Must be afraid to chop down trees, since he's been out of his tree with Lyme's disease.

In fact, he looks like he's been hitting the bottle lately. Cheney does too. But, what can we expect? They both have drunk driving records.

Wouldn't it be a riot if Cheney's new grand baby comes out black! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
G.

Vapros
08-29-2007, 09:23 PM
You just ruined my whole day. You're quality folks.

wolfdancer
08-29-2007, 09:27 PM
Thanks for adding that nAz. at the worst,both sides trade insults....(but Ed started it /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif)..it's just that given the news each day...we have more to comment on.....the other side comments read like a one trick pony...still stuck on the Clinton affair

Gayle in MD
08-29-2007, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I believe that the right started this by calling anyone who disagreed with bUSH policies unamerican...

<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="red"> </font color> And terrorist lovers. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vapros
08-29-2007, 10:15 PM
Gayle, my crystal ball tells me that your last comment might come back to bite your liberal butt.

wolfdancer
08-29-2007, 10:54 PM
Gayle, I did read an article awhile back that commented on GWB's deteriorating speech patterns, and suggested seriously that he may be in the early stages of dementia....
I, myself would have guessed the delusional stage, if there was one??? You know the one where he imagines himself to be a fighter pilot, a war strategist, battlefield commander, a respected world leader....or even that God speaks to him....

Gayle in MD
08-30-2007, 07:04 AM
Well, there is no question that Bush's statements, have no basis in fact, and there is no question that the propaganda methods he uses, bear the tools used by fascist governments, and evil dictators.

There have been quite a number of documentary style movies produced, which use the actual footage of statements previously made by Bush, Cheney, Rove, Rice, Gonzales, and Chertoff, and then provide government documents for proof that they were lying, knew they were lying, and continued to lie. Yet, if anyone dare compose a post pointing out the lies, they are attacked by the right, here, and insulted and even slandered.

I surely didn't create this atmosphere around here, but, after years of reading all the nonstop bs they wrote about the Clintons, who certainly were not responsible for the kind of mess we have now, thanks to Bush, I have earned my right to give as good as I get. And, I might add, my worst critics are guilty of exactly the same offenses of which they accuse me, hence, I hardly owe them a wide birth, nor will I give it.

When a President, and his administration, have demonstrated such blatant ongoing, deceitful, and illegal policies and used fear and intimidation, slander and propaganda, (Paid for with our tax dollars) and failed on virtually every front to meet their own predictions, incompetence is the appropriate definition. When they follow with gross failures to provide asistance to Americans, when they are starving, dying, and desperate victims of National disasters, they have lost the right to lead this country. When they have ruined our international credibility all over the world, and enhanced the strength of our enemies, they prove they are unable to lead. When they break their vows to protect our Constitution, and our laws, they deserve impeachment. The fact that American Troops, are dying for the lies of this administration, those who defend it, are deserving of my anger.

The fact that we are expected to endure false statements and insults, from people who wish to re-arrange reality to justify their past poor judgement when they voted for this bunch, twice, is beyond anything resembling fair play, IMO.

The fact that they must stoop to attacks based on typos and punctuation errors, is indicative of their lack of knowledge on the issues being discussed, and an attempt to escape addressing the issues, and debates, with any credible documentation, or justification for their position, which is, in fact, purely partisan, and without conscience, IMO.

As we have seen over and over, the judgements and advice of experts, military commanders, National Security Estimates, and those with expertise in the field of foreign affairs, and military operations, are removed when their advice and predictions do not support the Bush/Cheney doctrines. The greater their proof, the more likely they will be slandered, or otherwise, discredited. Many know in advance, they will pay a price, and take the risk, regardless, when they expose illegal, unamerican activities, and false statements made by this administration.

When Bush pulled his latest trick, giving himself the opportunity to edit the report that we have long awaited, while our trops are still caught in the slaughter of violence in a civil war, I knew we would not get the true version of the estimate. Already, there has been a leak, and proof that predictions and statements of facts of the ground, have been cherry picked, to promote the opportunity for more of the same, in a military operation, for which no one can provide a positive prediction of results.

I am angry, at any American, Democratic or Republican, ciivilian, or representative, who would fail to expose and remove these scoundrals. Without that anger, I could never live with myself, given what I have seen.

Gayle in Md.

wolfdancer
08-30-2007, 09:42 AM
I have proof read your post and find it to be both factual and politically correct.
I know you have "quit" a few times, as I have, because of the
personal attacks (but we're ccb "junkies")
But now, oddly enough I feel the need to defend the egrivator.
This new guy comes along and wants to surplant Ed as the boards ****in just a relatively few posts. It took Eg a long time to attain that title....well, maybe two or three posts, but he's held it for some time now, and I'd hate to see him dethroned (....know your enemy ..and all that)
I get mad enough at our national policy...and I'm far removed from everything in this small town....if I had your inside info sources, if I ever visited a Veteran's Hospital and seen the horror there....I'd be writing letters to have Sirhan Sirhan released, and have his NRA membership restored

wolfdancer
08-30-2007, 01:37 PM
"You just ruined my whole day. You're quality folks."

You've missed the point....I could care less about your day,
Ignoring both you and Ed,.... makes my day....
ok, I'm done...just wanted to clear up that misconception
Thanks though for the compliment...I couldn't agree more.
I may have missed the announcement...but when did they appoint your righteous, pompous *ss in charge of protocol here? Don't bother to answer...I'm done

Deeman3
08-30-2007, 01:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>....I'd be writing letters to have Sirhan Sirhan released, and have his NRA membership restored <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Respectfully, didn't he kill a liberal democrat? Would he not again, go after a liberal democrat? Just asking, not wanting the full wrath treatment! Don't go "Ed" on me here... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif </font color>

Vapros
08-30-2007, 01:52 PM
The correct expression is 'I couldn't care less . .'. and try to be a little more honest - you're not ignoring anyone. Also, no more sarcasm for you. You don't pick up on it. Bingo is probably not so bad. The lady next to you would be glad to help you with the numbers. Give it a shot. Be well.

Deeman3
08-30-2007, 01:59 PM
Wolfdancer,

More Cowbell, Man! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

"Mississippi Queen"!!!! "Wolf taught her everything!"

Deeman3
08-30-2007, 02:08 PM
In all honesty, my arch rival nemisus Wolfdancer is right, we rode them like Las Vegas Wh**r*s for about 8 years and they are entitled. Many of us are just praying to have a democrat in the WH for a few years so we can shout again.

Vapros
08-30-2007, 02:20 PM
Okay, Deeman, I'll go along with that. I think I will take a break and leave these knee-jerk coconuts alone for a while. And you are right about electing a Democrat. Should be some relief there. Let them play some defense. Over and out.

SKennedy
08-30-2007, 03:13 PM
I was certainly not part of this forum during the Clinton years, but I can imagine the onslaught from the right on the left. Therefore, let them have their day. As you can see, there is always plenty to complain about, sooner or later, no matter what your affiliation.
As for me, I'm still working on Wolfie's comment about the "unwanted erection!" I'm getting so old I can't remember the last one I had......
Funny stuff wolfie, even if it was at the expense of my President.

Deeman3
08-30-2007, 03:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr>
As for me, I'm still working on Wolfie's comment about the "unwanted erection!" I'm getting so old I can't remember the last one I had...... <font color="blue"> I never, so far, have had an unwanted one. I do work with many Asians and on occasion help them assemble speeches in English. I work the word election into the wording just for comic relief. So far, I have not been caught onto. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif</font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

SKennedy
08-30-2007, 03:30 PM
Never had an "unwanted erection?" Never sat in class during Jr. High or High School with a raging erection when the bell rang or was about to ring?
Maybe my next one will be in my casket during open viewing? I wonder if anyone will notice? "Only if they can see extremely very well." Heck, guess I'll just be cremated then..... Sorry about the funeral stuff....had a lot of them lately...just at that age I guess when they come more frequently.

DickLeonard
08-31-2007, 08:26 AM
Gayle Amen. #### Rip Van Winkle. The Orkin Man

wolfdancer
08-31-2007, 09:58 AM
well said !!!!

Deeman3
08-31-2007, 10:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> Never had an "unwanted erection?" Never sat in class during Jr. High or High School with a raging erection when the bell rang or was about to ring? <font color="blue"> Nope, not that I didn't have them by surprise and still do but they have never been unwelcome. That's just the way I have always felt about sex. No such thing as bad, unless your doing with someone you shouldn't. This is probably too much information. You have to be careful or someone will be tapping their foot next to you in a stall now, you know! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif</font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

wolfdancer
08-31-2007, 10:32 AM
that foot tapping might have been something completely innocent...like the secret handshakes, and "color of the day" pastel shirts, etc...a signal for 23rd degree Republicans to be able to recognize a fellow travellor in a public setting.........

hondo
09-06-2007, 09:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vapros:</font><hr> You just ruined my whole day. You're quality folks. <hr /></blockquote>

Go to AZ's NPF. It's literally crawling with neo-cons.
YOUR quality folks. I had one call me the resident
idiot today. On there you could bathe in a sea
of Bush adoration.

wolfdancer
09-06-2007, 11:13 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Vapros
09-07-2007, 12:12 AM
You're out of line, Bondo. I have never indicated any support or admiration for GWB. Just because I find a few Democrats obnoxious, that doesn't make me a fan of the administration. Do you ever let Gayle use your computer?

eg8r
09-07-2007, 04:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
of Bush adoration. <hr /></blockquote> LOL, I see how it works with you now. You go and hang out at AZ until your feelings are hurt and then you come over here hoping we are nicer.

eg8r

hondo
09-07-2007, 06:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
of Bush adoration. <hr /></blockquote> LOL, I see how it works with you now. You go and hang out at AZ until your feelings are hurt and then you come over here hoping we are nicer.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Yep. I ran for rriendlier cover. I'm tellin ya; it
ain't easy over there! ( Tugs at collar. Eyes bulge.)

hondo
09-07-2007, 06:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vapros:</font><hr> You're out of line, Bondo. I have never indicated any support or admiration for GWB. Just because I find a few Democrats obnoxious, that doesn't make me a fan of the administration. Do you ever let Gayle use your computer? <hr /></blockquote>

I haven't been on here much lately. If you're not a
bushie, why are those big bullys picking on you?

eg8r
09-07-2007, 07:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it ain't easy over there! <hr /></blockquote> And it never will be when you continue to use your "facts" as proof. I surely hope you are not quoting gayle over there or you are really in trouble.

eg8r

Deeman3
09-07-2007, 07:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> that foot tapping might have been something completely innocent...like the secret handshakes, and "color of the day" pastel shirts, etc...a signal for 23rd degree Republicans to be able to recognize a fellow travellor in a public setting......... <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I think it's sad anyone would betray their wife be it with a man or woman. Look at that poor wife of his, standing by him even now. I do think republicans have a little more responsibility to behave by the tenents they state as, even though Barney Franks, was "outted" by a male prostitute, no one expected any more of him. However, when you make open statements against gays, you should be an example of not doing that type behavous yourself. If you are a pervert, you should pay the price for your hypocracy.

I have no fear of gays. I don't think it is "catching". I do think it is not normal, but perverted behavour. is it terrible?, probably not. I don't think sonmeone will burn in hell over it. I do think it is not natural but beyond it harming someone else, not much of my business.

So, when you catch me doing the Texas Two Step in a stall, you can call me out! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Couldn't they find a more appropriate place to gather than the Minn. Airport Restroom? Just asking.</font color>

SKennedy
09-07-2007, 07:57 AM
How does one get to be a 23rd degree Republican? Where do I sign up?

hondo
09-07-2007, 08:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
it ain't easy over there! <hr /></blockquote> And it never will be when you continue to use your "facts" as proof. I surely hope you are not quoting gayle over there or you are really in trouble.

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

I tried to get the whole gang to come over &amp; help me
but they weren't interested.
There's only one eg over here; over there there's
25 egs. UGH!

Deeman3
09-07-2007, 08:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SKennedy:</font><hr> How does one get to be a 23rd degree Republican? Where do I sign up? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I'm not sure but I have lived the words of Marx, Groucho, not Karl for a long time. I don't know I'd want to be a member of an organization that would have someone like me. </font color>

DickLeonard
09-07-2007, 08:29 AM
Vapros a couple of corrections. Gayle is a reformed Republican who puts brains before Loyalty. We never correct anothers post sometimes our fingers type the worong letters. Anyone who knocks Senior Bingo has never had the feeling of being alone with 80 women and having your pick of the crop.####

DickLeonard
09-07-2007, 08:33 AM
Hondo I went over to AZ Billiards I found it cumbersome to naviagate. I will give it one more try.####

Vapros
09-07-2007, 12:38 PM
DL, I can't respond to your comments. I have no idea what you just said.

Vapros
09-07-2007, 12:44 PM
There seems to be an epidemic of Restless Leg Syndrome in some circles. Lots of jerky knees. Through faulty logic, they reason that because I criticize Gayle et al, I must be one of Bush's supporters. Not so. I just object to the methods of certain posters. More of a personal thing than political.

Deeman3
09-14-2007, 08:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>)...he is now a lame duck President (and has been since day one for the left)
<hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue">

Truer words have never been uttered. </font color>

Gayle in MD
09-19-2007, 03:32 PM
Deeman,
You think it's not normal, because you're not gay. To them, your sexual preference isn't normal, either.

What I find so funny is that Republicans gave Vitter a standing ovation for screwing a prostitute, when he re-emerged on the floor, but they axed Craig, immediately. that's why I'm telling you that your party is full of hypocracy. It's beyond the normal hypocracy for political figures, IMO.

From one who knows, there are more closet gays on the Republican side than you can shake a stick at. Those gays who practice Craig's type of behavior, are usually the ones who are gay, and married.

Personally, I think it's sad that we live in a society where homosexuals are so degraded that they feel they must get married to the opposite sex as a cover up for who they really are. If our society were more educated, and less ignorant, such things wouldn't be happening.

There are homosexual animals, for God's sake. This is the kind of suffering that originates from organized religion. suppose one of your children turned out to be gay? You'd still love them, I'm sure. I had friends, at my old marina. Hi and Lil. They were top notch people. They were jewish, and they had a son, who was gay, and his partner was a black man. They were disappointed, surely, that they would never have grand children, and let's fact it, what parent is happy to learn that their child is gay? but, Hi and Lil tol dme that they had become better people due to their son's lifestyle. They had no biggotry in their hearts for anyone. It's too bad that all people can't live the way they did, the world would be a much better place.

Gayle in Md...love thy neighbor, as thyself.

wolfdancer
09-19-2007, 06:15 PM
What I find so funny is that Republicans gave Vitter a standing ovation for screwing a prostitute.
Well, just getting it up for a Republican, deserves a round of applause....
Now going back in time a bit...the 47 yr old DEM. President. Grover Cleveland, married a 21 yr old....AND they had a child, for which a candy bar was named "Baby Ruth".
Grover was an interesting man, who ruled more like an old time Republican...before the party got hi-jacked by this latest crew.
"Cleveland vigorously pursued a policy barring special favors to any economic group. Vetoing a bill to appropriate $10,000 to distribute seed grain among drought-stricken farmers in Texas, he wrote: "Federal aid in such cases encourages the expectation of paternal care on the part of the Government and weakens the sturdiness of our national character. ."
Anoter quote went something like "while it's your job to support the Gov't., it's not the Gov't.'s job to support you...."
Sometimes just making the wrong turn can change your life....if not for a wrong turn on Chappaquiddick, we could have had a Grover Cleveland lookalike for President (Grover hit the scales near 300 lbs...ate too many of them Baby Ruths)
Here's a neat link to past politics and Presidents, some with videos....it's going to be a shame to ruin that site with GWB's inclusion....
web page (http://www.history.com/topics.do?type=topics&amp;subject=figures)

DickLeonard
09-20-2007, 07:03 AM
Deeman it Walks like a Duck, it Talks like a DucK, it is a Duck. Thank God.

I won't be happy till 2009, I hope OBL will stay quiet till then. I believe that GWB will try to install himself as President if we are attacked again. Postponing his $100,000 speaking fees for the good of the Country. God I shudder at the thought of that.

Why would we sell 20 Billion in Aircrafts to Saudia Araba. Only to keep American Bases in Saudia Arabia which is OBL sore spot with us. Infindels on Sacred Ground.####

Deeman3
09-20-2007, 08:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Deeman,
You think it's not normal, because you're not gay. To them, your sexual preference isn't normal, either. <font color="blue"> I think its not normal because its not normal. Unless both religeon and science are faulty, both "designed" humans and animals for opposite sex orientation, no amount of PC changes that.

Does that mean I dislike gay people. Not at all. I work, live, socialize and enjoy the company of gay friends and a couple ofd relatives. If any of my children were gay, I would love them just as much, perhaps more, knowing the difficulty they would face in life. That still has nothing to do with my opposing gay marriage. Some gay people oppose gay marriage! I do believe they should have civil unions with rights but not marriage. </font color>

What I find so funny is that Republicans gave Vitter a standing ovation for screwing a prostitute, when he re-emerged on the floor, but they axed Craig, immediately. that's why I'm telling you that your party is full of hypocracy. It's beyond the normal hypocracy for political figures, IMO.

From one who knows, there are more closet gays on the Republican side than you can shake a stick at. <font color="blue"> I do not have as much access to gay republicans closets as you do and, honestly will let you have that. </font color> Those gays who practice Craig's type of behavior, are usually the ones who are gay, and married. <font color="blue"> O.K. </font color>

Personally, I think it's sad that we live in a society where homosexuals are so degraded that they feel they must get married to the opposite sex as a cover up for who they really are. If our society were more educated, and less ignorant, such things wouldn't be happening. <font color="blue"> No one has to marry a heterosexual, unless thay have an agenda that "needs" for some reason, to be perceived as straight. That is apersonal desicion and a quite unfair one if they are willing to deceive a partner they don't have much integrity anyway. </font color>

There are homosexual animals, for God's sake. This is the kind of suffering that originates from organized religion. suppose one of your children turned out to be gay? You'd still love them, I'm sure. I had friends, at my old marina. Hi and Lil. They were top notch people. They were jewish, and they had a son, who was gay, and his partner was a black man. They were disappointed, surely, that they would never have grand children, and let's fact it, what parent is happy to learn that their child is gay? but, Hi and Lil tol dme that they had become better people due to their son's lifestyle. They had no biggotry in their hearts for anyone. It's too bad that all people can't live the way they did, the world would be a much better place. <font color="blue">

Gayle, you are reading bogotry into my disagreement of hypocracy on Craig's part, not his homosexuality.

I don't think it is important that I endorse Craig's closet gay lifestyle. While I do think homosexual activity is not right, I do not want to persecute, censure nor even stop any of that activity. I just don't want it, plural marriage, marriage to animals sanctioned by marriage. That's my belief but it does not translate into hate or even fear of gays just as not wating every countries refugees dumted on my shores does not mean I dislike Mexicans....

Gayle in Md...love thy neighbor, as thyself. <font color="red"> But don't get caught! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif</font color> <hr /></blockquote>

SKennedy
09-20-2007, 09:20 AM
Homosexuality in animals?
While it is true, for example, that a male dog will appear to attempt to "hump" another male, it is actually an act of dominance. Therefore, I suspect all the closet "humping" by male Republican politicos is simply done to establish dominance and the correct pecking order for committees, etc. [May my fellow Republicans forgive me for this blasphemy.]

wolfdancer
09-20-2007, 09:47 AM
I was researching your animals statement (I once had this dog I wasn't sure about)...there's a statement about 450 species, the most famous of which seems to be sheep....if the Ram won't
"play ball" he becomes a social outcast. And the oft mentioned Bonobo Chimps....Q will like this:
"..In de Waal's famous portrait, the bonobo emerges as a creature much more interested in sex than in work or power or anything else. In other words, de Waal's bonobos bore a startling similarity to the Dutch."
However this all goes against Darwin's theory of intelligent design (GWB also goes against the theory of intelligent design)...or maybe that was natural selection instead.
Using the male peacock showing off the size of his feathers:
Darwin's hypothesis was typically brilliant: The peacocks did it for the sake of reproduction. The male's fancy tail entranced the staid peahen. Darwin used this idea to explain the biological quirks that natural selection couldn't explain. If a trait wasn't in the service of survival, then it was probably in the service of seduction. Furthermore, the mechanics of sex helped explain why the genders were so different. Because eggs are expensive and sperm are cheap,
(I beg to differ here...you don't hear these tv evangeists asking for egg money...nope they all want seed money)
"Males of almost all animals have stronger passions than females," Darwin wrote. "The female...with the rarest of exceptions is less eager than the male...she is coy." Darwin is telling the familiar Mars and Venus story: Men want sex while women want to cuddle. Females, by choosing who to bed, impose sexual selection onto the species.

SKennedy
09-20-2007, 10:18 AM
I think women are becoming less coy and are probably just as interested in sex as men, provided they have had (shall we say?) pleasurable experiences.
I have a large male black lab (my well-trained duck hunting partner). When he was about 5 years old, a friend of my son (about 15 y/o) brought over his young lab pup of about 3 months. The pup actually tried to "mount" my male several times. My male just ignored him. Finally, after about the pup's 4th attempt, Cameron turned to me and asked with concern, "Does this mean my dog's gay?" Of course you must remember that in Alabama and Texas we are all homophobes.....Poor Cameron, he was so proud of this puppy and now he wasn't quite sure... I proceeded to explain about the dominance thing, and since his dog was the "mounter" and mine was the "mountee", then the implication was that his little pup was displaying dominance over mine. I could literally see Cameron's chest swell with pride and once again, he had the greatest puppy in the world!